Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (87909 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Judolisco(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2021
chatinent:

It is but legal freelance sites include it making it less a crime but a service.
there is nothing like less a crime... It's like writing an exam for someone
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coolgent(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
Kingof2nations:
What is gulak doing in IMO
What happened

What a stupid question
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coolgent(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
He came to map out new strategy to murder innocent and put Imo into more chaos so that they will keep on siphoning our resources without check, but fortunately, karma found him early.

Security terrorists still thinking of coming down SE to cause mayham, better ask Abbah kyari why he went dumb ever since he visited Imo or ask herdsmen why they went limbless in SE.
May you follow Gulak path soon.
Idiot
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2021
Nicerazor:
Thanks..this is the most reasonable comment I have seen so far. War entrepreneurs, NGOs won’t pray for war to end but will make money by supporting both parties with money, weapons as you kill yourselves they send troops in for peacekeeping mission.
While you are at war they harvest your resources.
War is a necessary evil.

The situation in Nigeria is quite different from what happened in those places. The US, UK and EU know Nigeria is a fragile country. They are fully aware of the situation. If war breaks out of Nigeria today, it can never be peacefully resolved. The North and the South can never have any peaceful resolutions. Each Ambassadors posted to Nigeria is first tutored on the ethnicity and political scenarios on ground.

Eritrea left Ethiopia, South Sudan left Sudan. It is not in all cases they want to sell Arms. The only problem is the settlement of the huge debts. Most Nations in Africa Union apart from the Sahel countries know there is a problem with Nigeria. OBJ letter to the AU few years back about Fulanisation and Islamisation of Nigeria of which EU is copied is still a very strategic document at AU and EU. It is also an intelligence report document.

Events preceding crisis determines how it is going to end. You cannot force heterogeneous people together forever. Sharia would fail in South West.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Maconstruct(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2021
Assailants are sent by ppl close to one.
Investigation should begin within his family circle.
Crime and investigation is a course...
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2021
Coolgent:

What a stupid question

You called an intelligent question stupid question ? How do you unravel the circumstances that led to his death ? Dressed casually, no politicians or security with him.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Coolgent(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2021
babaolofin:

You called an intelligent question stupid question ? How do you unravel the circumstances that led to his death ? Dressed casually, no politicians or security with him.
Sorry,
I believe nobody can honestly answer those questions.
I concurred this is political killing judging his mode of dressing couple with the fact that he is alone.
His mobile phone call logs may give hints
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT THE NAME SOUNDS MORE LIKE A TERRORIST AND TERRORISTS ARE NO LONGER TOLORATED

Gulak is Soviet prison camp
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by jonathanking1122: 6:17pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
we are only asking for the country to give us a date for referendom if we form our own nation ALL THIS WILL GO DOWN NIGERIAN IS DOING EVERY THING TO BRING IGBO'S DOWN BUT NEVER AGAIN.!!!
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by zoedew: 6:28pm On May 30, 2021
Coolgent:

What a stupid question
Really? He conducts a Party primaries that puts in place a hugely unpopular fellow as Governor in a State where the said Governor is not safe on its streets without HEAVY security cover not to talk of one like the victim who is not native to those parts and he goes there! This is not Constitutional Law!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by MansoryMX(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Flee to the hills and mountains my people for Buhari is forcing the nation into another civil war, I see Nigeria breaking into 3 4 different countries.

This I have seen.

The South will stand on its own. We are even tired of the rest 3 region.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Foooolish talk
What are ibosss doing in Lagos
You guys are using ur stupidityyyy to polarize the country
You ask what aboki is doing in the south east when millions of ibosss are going about thier business freely in Kano
When the butchering start like in 1966 don't come crying here like a baby

Bleep you and Bleep your killings.. bring it on boy. Ozuor! We never forgot 1967, just bring it on and after d dust is settled, we will compare 2021 to 1967. Imbe.cile..
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Kingof2nations(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2021
Kosoco:
Bro Ihedioha is always in Abuja what is he doing there. Is he a gov senator or Rep.... Pls let's be objective. This guy is an Aid to former president. He can be anywhere at anytime... We are facing a national calamity and still sentiments still clouds our reasoning.... Baba this is not time for what you post.... Shebi if na Ohakim was shot in Kano will you spew this trash.
This is not about sentiments please
When ever the details of how the death occurred a lot of people will still be interested in what took him to IMO, not because of he doesn't have right to be there. If ihedioha was short in borno State today or zamfara a lot of people will still ask what's he doing there.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by igbowoman: 6:54pm On May 30, 2021
Countless Igbos and Nigerians have died by the hands of Fulani herdmen, bandits, boko , buhari, the useless military.
This is one man
May his soul RIP just like countless nameless others.
No death is more important than the other

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by anurd1991: 7:53pm On May 30, 2021
O ti yah werey.

YouWillNotWin:

I always advise the simple minded and fools to reason and not let emotion get the better part of them.

This was a POLITICAL ASSASINATION - Period.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by emapeteum(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
He came to map out new strategy to murder innocent and put Imo into more chaos so that they will keep on siphoning our resources without check, but fortunately, karma found him early.

Security terrorists still thinking of coming down SE to cause mayham, better ask Abbah kyari why he went dumb ever since he visited Imo or ask herdsmen why they went limbless in SE.
Why are you people celebrating the killing of this man? I hope the Igbos will stand the heat when the Hausas start
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by juman(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2021
Buhari is a useless president.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by juman(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
No military man should be president or governor anymore in Nigeria.

They're unpatriotic people.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Babalola0920: 8:45pm On May 30, 2021
PLEASE CAN ALL THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN BE IDENTIFIED AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE THIS THING BECOMING MORE OF POLITICAL AND REGIONAL BIASES
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by muhamadnur: 9:40pm On May 30, 2021
bcomputer101:
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.
brother you just talked sense there,
But
It's not like we supported Boko Haram or any terrorist group.

It's just the contraption called Nigeria that drove must people crazy and they heeded to secessionist preaching which at first will feel, sound appealing,

But In the it's all same outcome,

War is not a thing to want

I feel for the civilians they will suffer the most
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35pm On May 30, 2021
LordNicvuitton:

Bleep you and Bleep your killings.. bring it on boy. Ozuor! We never forgot 1967, just bring it on and after d dust is settled, we will compare 2021 to 1967. Imbe.cile..
mumu think say I be northerner
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by sikiruganiyu(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2021
Abalado:
War go soon Start,,write am down
wat do u mean, may we not witness any war in dis country, let's settle dos ones at hand first (boko haram, bandits, herdsmen and kidnapping )
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ofiko123(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Ctrlk: 7:46am On May 31, 2021
Pls if the northerners feel like to have a revenge based on Gulak's Murdered..... They should go for the politicians silently and let the poor innocent masses who hardly feed alone....

I left my case.
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by Gireiboy(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2021
meobizy:
I don't believe it. What is the aboki looking for in the east?
What are your inyanmiri brothers doing in the north?
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by naijaking1: 4:11pm On May 31, 2021
Anyone doubting who killed Gulak should simply watch the video he made before his assisination
Re: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri by ubox: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Cchuks27:
The Army should roll in the tanks and level all buildings. Enough of this rubbish. Nnamdi Kanu should be extradited and made to face the law.

He's now back

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.