Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill (3175 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:05pm On May 30, 2021
Love?? such a blinding falasy, fvvck that to the trash! I believe in that shiit and i was fvvccked up over and over again by biittches, i guess i was just uneducated tho and thats the one and only bad news in my story, now i'm enlightened and its not only my time but my turn.

To me every girl has only one classification: "Only Good For The D!" I don't care who you are or what you are made of but as far as i'm male and you were born with the 'fe' in front, you are nothing more than a sluutt to me. Yes, i'm remorselessly spilling this rubbish as usual!

I don't give a freakin fvvcck about you, i'll have more insights about my looks than i'll ever have for you, i'll look down on you and your personality, you are the last thing i'll ever consider in any situation but i'll always keep you coming alongside your fellow biittches so for me the circle never really ends.
I'll fvvcck you like a hoe, i'm not a criminal, i won't rape, but i'll make sure you never enjoy me as much as i'll enjoy you.

Still Typing..

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by pharmguru: 12:13pm On May 30, 2021
Jeez!... take it easy man. This just being plain mean. The redpill does not teach you to hate, degrade or objectify women. Thats Redpill-nazing.

The redpill exposes all the emotional blackmail and manipulative nature of women to you and teaches you how to protect yourself from these.

18 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2021
I'll pin you down and make you feel completely subjected to me, bllowjob? No, i'd rather fvvcck your face till you puke, i'd smash you from behind while i choke your throat like i'm almost strangling you.

I'll make you submitted to me like a slave even though i know at the end its just going to be me a MGTOW. This is really just my way of following the tract, you biittches deserve a whole lot worse!
Your fellow females made me into this monster that you all will obviously comment that i am and now you will have to suffer it in a thousand folds.

Lol, funny enough i used to believe in love, i used to push out the "Love Is Not Sex" policy but i just realised how much of a fool i've been over the years, i literally wish i could go back in time and go give myself a very sounding slap! Life is not sweet and full of candies, and i will help push that notion instead.
I start with my most recent ex, that hoe puppeted me financially and still fvvccked my friend as well as her side boo.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by krushdripper(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
pharmguru:
Jeez!... take it easy man. This just being plain mean. The redpill does not teach you to hate, degrade or objectify women. Thats Redpill-nazing.

The redpill exposes all the emotional blackmail and manipulative nature of women to you and teaches you how to protect yourself from these.

Well, the girl(s) that got OP like this where being plane mean also. I don't know where the wisdom is in hurting someone who is attracted to & wants to give love.

If humanity is hell bound because of these thoughtless, fancy-brained, sex hawking females who happened to be in majority amongst them, then whatever, lets go down. Nothing pisses me off than a bitch waving me a white flag, acting like she got into a new level of wisdom/smartness.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Olaoluwa122: 1:18pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Love?? such a blinding falasy, fvvck that to the trash! I believe in that shiit and i was fvvccked up over and over again by biittches, i guess i was just uneducated tho and thats the one and only bad news in my story, now i'm enlightened and its not only my time but my turn.

To me every girl has only one classification: "Only Good For The D!" I don't care who you are or what you are made of but as far as i'm male and you were born with the 'fe' in front, you are nothing more than a sluutt to me. Yes, i'm remorselessly spilling this rubbish as usual!

I don't give a freakin fvvcck about you, i'll have more insights about my looks than i'll ever have for you, i'll look down on you and your personality, you are the last thing i'll ever consider in any situation but i'll always keep you coming alongside your fellow biittches so for me the circle never really ends.
I'll fvvcck you like a hoe, i'm not a criminal, i won't rape, but i'll make sure you never enjoy me as much as i'll enjoy you.

Still Typing..
So your fvcking mum is also a slut... try to dey use ya head even if its not all the time undecidedbut try to use it on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Olaoluwa122: 1:19pm On May 30, 2021
angry undecided redpill equate nonsense
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2021
Olaoluwa122:
So your fvcking mum is also a slut... try to dey use ya head even if its not all the time undecidedbut try to use it on Sunday
Stop trying to get me apologetic by mentioning my mother, it won't get anywhere in my head, check my other threads before you think that hoe of a birthgiver i have is worth being careful about. Pissssss off!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by pharmguru: 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
krushdripper:
Well, the girl(s) that got OP like this where being plane mean also. I don't know where the wisdom is in hurting someone who is attracted to & wants to give love.

If humanity is hell bound because of these thoughtless, fancy-brained, sex hawking females who happened to be in majority amongst them, then whatever, lets go down. Nothing pisses me off than a bitch waving me a white flag, acting like she got into a new level of wisdom/smartness.

If you read his second post, you'd discover OP was played real good.

That's exactly what the redpill does... prevents you from being played in the first place.

I know he is hurt. But he shouldn't hide under the banner of the redpill to wreck whatever revenge he has planned. That's not what it stands for.

Once you understand the nature of women, you play the game by your own rules so you don't get hurt
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by davien(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2021
This your red isn't a pill, na red fufu. Me I care about myself more than my partners and that has worked for me. If they show me care, I throw them a bone and when they retract another girl takes their place. You need to build yourself and your circle, women are only the playthings that keep you busy along the way.

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Olaoluwa122: 2:29pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop trying to get me apologetic by mentioning my mother, it won't get anywhere in my head, check my other threads before you think that hoe of a birthgiver i have is worth being careful about. Pissssss off!
Toor you are lost cause bro I apologise undecided angry
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2021
pharmguru:

If you read his second post, you'd discover OP was played real good.

That's exactly what the redpill does... prevents you from being played in the first place.

I know he is hurt. But he shouldn't hide under the banner of the redpill to wreck whatever revenge he has planned. That's not what it stands for.

Once you understand the nature of women, you play the game by your own rules so you don't get hurt
There are so many other stories, go through my profile will you?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2021
davien:
This your red isn't a pill, na red fufu. Me I care about myself more than my partners and that has worked for me. If they show me care, I throw them a bone and when they retract another girl takes their place. You need to build yourself and your circle, women are only the playthings that keep you busy along the way.
And so what the difference between your perception of redpill and redfufu?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by davien(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And so what the difference between your perception of redpill and redfufu?
Lol. Your red fufu will still calm down. I don't hate women on my end, I see them as what they've always been. They're insatiable(can never be satisfied) so I never try to satisfy them. Men foolish enough to try either cry in the end or end up taking care of her when she's old or has had kids from another man. Those men are then nagged by them as they vent the frustration they could not vent on the men that left them or dealt with them. I can never see women any different from this.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Mustiboy(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
If no be NAIRALAND. This one for no know wetin dey call redpill sef.

See him mouth. Oga you're frustrated. Go get a life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Ginaz(f): 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
Try to relax o, life is not all about hatred .
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by davien(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

Didn't you create a topic on why Nigerian girls are so dumb?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Mustiboy(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2021
davien:
Didn't you create a topic on why Nigerian girls are so dumb?

How is that related to all this redpill bs?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'll pin you down and make you feel completely subjected to me, bllowjob? No, i'd rather fvvcck your face till you puke, i'd smash you from behind while i choke your throat like i'm almost strangling you.

I'll make you submitted to me like a slave even though i know at the end its just going to be me a MGTOW. This is really just my way of following the tract, you biittches deserve a whole lot worse!
Your fellow females made me into this monster that you all will obviously comment that i am and now you will have to suffer it in a thousand folds.

Lol, funny enough i used to believe in love, i used to push out the "Love Is Not Sex" policy but i just realised how much of a fool i've been over the years, i literally wish i could go back in time and go give myself a very sounding slap! Life is not sweet and full of candies, and i will help push that notion instead.
I start with my most recent ex, that hoe puppeted me financially and still fvvccked my friend as well as her side boo.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
Lol
e get girl wey you go meet, your head go calm.
No be misogynists again? grin
But if na revenge you wan do those slayers, that one be your wahala. No go damage a beautiful female soul because of your past encounters with golddiggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Kaymicheal852: 3:12pm On May 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing..

The truth is better

OP still feels hurts and he is in rage

Time heals wounds

Small small oga

With time you will calm down and love woman more , anytime you see a woman know you'll be able to predict them

I laugh and play and gist with girls more nowadays and I don't ignore ,them but anytime they start asking for favour(either physical or financiall ll just withdraw) but when it comes to emotional support,I'll help her with some good enjoyable dick

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by davien(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

How is that related to all this redpill bs?
Why call him out when you're also guilty? You're a hypocrite.

https://www.nairaland.com/6454642/why-nigerian-girls-dumb

That's your own frustrated topic above.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Ishilove: 3:23pm On May 30, 2021
The mods should not be allowing this.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by blinking001(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2021
You need some time off social media, you need to heal bro. Hatred doesn't take people far in life. Moderation is the key.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by blinking001(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:
Ishilove why?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by Ishilove: 3:27pm On May 30, 2021
blinking001:

Ishilove why?
Why what, please?

Read rule 3 of Nairaland
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2021
Ishilove:
But they should allow it when its some feminist bashing men? You are always pained, this is not new.
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2021
davien:
Lol. Your red fufu will still calm down. I don't hate women on my end, I see them as what they've always been. They're insatiable(can never be satisfied) so I never try to satisfy them. Men foolish enough to try either cry in the end or end up taking care of her when she's old or has had kids from another man. Those men are then nagged by them as they vent the frustration they could not vent on the men that left them or dealt with them. I can never see women any different from this.
7/10
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2021
KitKatAn:
Maybe you need to find a good person. I just decided to read more additional info concerning dating websites and it is a nice method to overcome problems with relations. Such a way is a powerful solution because I like to chat, to get to know a lot of things about interesting persons and it is a very good way.
Get out!
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

Hypocrisy 101
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2021
Ginaz:
Try to relax o, life is not all about hatred .
And then you think its about love?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
BABYharder:

Lol
e get girl wey you go meet, your head go calm.
No be misogynists again? grin
But if na revenge you wan do those slayers, that one be your wahala. No go damage a beautiful female soul because of your past encounters with golddiggers.

A "Beautiful female soul" does not exist
Re: This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2021
blinking001:
You need some time off social media, you need heal bro. Hatred doesn't take people far in life. Moderation is the key.
And if you believe women deserve your love then you won't go far either, trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Bored Here In America / Help! My Friend's Girlfriend Is Planning Something Bad. Should I Tell Him? / Man Seen Crying After He Went To Buy Pampers At A Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.