Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret (521 Views)

Lady Who Said She Will Never Date A Broke Guy Used Fo Ritual By Her Boyfriendr / Ladies: What's The Most Craziest Woo Lines A Guy Used To Get Ur Attention. / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret by Newbielearner(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2021
Share your own experience. Let's learn together.

Note: This write up is not intended to focus on any gender.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret by Michelle55: 6:54pm On May 30, 2021
That mom's being sick trick is usually done by sick ladies, who the heck uses sickness of a family member to play if not that they are sick upstairs
I can't even imagine my mom falling sick talk more of wishing such on her just to gain material things from someone, ordinary headache that she would complain like this, I'm already worried. Gosh! Some people are truly sick in the head.

You need to change the circle of women you associate with, if she has something doing, all this stupid and wack format won't be forming in her head at all. I'll rather come out straight and ask for help rather than lie about it, it's either you say yes or no. Life goes on!

2 Likes

Re: Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret by Newbielearner(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:
That mom's being sick trick is usually done by sick ladies, who the heck uses sickness of a family member to play if not that they are sick upstairs
I can't even imagine my mom falling sick talk more of wishing such on her just to gain material things from someone, ordinary headache that she would complain like this, I'm already worried. Gosh! Some people are truly sick in the head.

You need to change the circle of women you associate with, if she has something doing, all this stupid and wack format won't be forming in her head at all. I'll rather come out straight and ask for help rather than lie about it, it's either you say yes or no. Life goes on!

It was in the past bro.

That period when Promax was realeased.

She's not in my circle of friends. I only took her as such after consistently buying from her, and I think that's normal. But not in my close circle of you get what I mean.

I was just hoping to hear more of other people's experiences as well, just as what I heard today reminded me of mine.
Re: Share The Format A Lady Or A Guy Used To Get Money From You, That You Regret by chatinent: 7:39pm On May 30, 2021
Future E-no-fit-happen tense.

(1) (Reply)

Leeches Everywhere / Join Our Telegram Redpill Group (pictures) / Bridegroom Scatters The Dance Floor On His Wedding Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.