Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State (41555 Views)

Police Kill 10 Bandits In Niger State, Repel Attack On Kundu In Rafi LGA / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by ThePlugg(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2021
Nigeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Reeses: 8:01pm On May 30, 2021
InaNla:
BIZ CENTER.
To be honest, Mohomodu has FAILED.
We know that already. Try use another word that one is already stale
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by proprince(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2021
Why 200?

They shld have made it 201

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by JooEeL(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2021
saferoom:
The Problem with dividing Nigeria is that the same crop of Leaders that are ruling each region now will be the same ones to lead the separation and they make rules. The Bible said it thousands of years past :
"Then I said: “Wisdom is better than strength. Nevertheless the poor man’s wisdom is despised, And his words are not heard" Ecclesiastes 9V16

My conclusion:- Develop your land and turn it into a Dubai and see how everyone will flock to it to have a better life. If can't develop your land now, it is not when you have country that you can achieve that

Your reasoning depth is shallow my boy.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Grandmeister(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2021
Elporo:

Myndd44 lala

Rule 3
Stop exhibiting crass ignorance he did not break any nairaland rules. Is Buhari a nairalander?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by realray(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2021
if not for the christians there, I no send o , they should bear the brunt cos na dem dem they know their self I can't drink panador for another person's self inflicted Head ache.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Kinematics: 8:06pm On May 30, 2021
And the movie continues...
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by yahmohy27: 8:06pm On May 30, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Na them them.

The two largest States in terms of landmass (Borno and Niger) has be taking over by terror group.
The 3rd State in terms of landmass is Taraba, they should blaze up

Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is still a sovereign State
truetalk
may GOD safe us
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Elporo(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

Stop exhibiting crass ignorance he did not break any nairaland rules. Is Buhari a nairalander?

Ha ha .. who called the puppy patrol? grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by hotwax: 8:07pm On May 30, 2021
Unik3030:
This is nothing but karma at work for buhari,he set d precedent of using chaos n insecurity to disrupt the previous government n they are using it against him now.
The top conspiracy of chibok girls against Jonathan is coming back to bite the perpetrators.

Jonathan will b laughing out loud now

Oga buhari is behind all of these.

El-barnawi Yusuf brother, who is the head ISWAP was personally mentored by Buhari. Buhari is on a jihad spree...

you people are ghost walking
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
iamadonis2:
A ministry should be set up to regulate the activities of these kidnappers if they can’t be stopped.

1. A ministry to determine how many Northerners they can kidnap in a week.

2. The proper pricing and negotiation of ransom payments.

3. The holding facility for the abductees.

4. Taxable income of every registered kidnapper.

All these oversight functions will come under the purview of the Ministry.
Gunmi will head the ministry.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Machinegun91(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
How can you call those old men and women Am seeing from the picture secondary school students? God Apc and their supporters
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Machinegun91(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2021
How can you call those old men and women Am seeing from the picture secondary school students? God punish Apc and their supporters
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by petermichaels(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
They will be released with little or no ramsom. This is done just to make people feel they aren't after a particular people.
I just pity my country.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by FRANKLINJUNIOR1(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
Such a sad situation... My God send help to them..
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Joromi1: 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
I'll blame the government for this.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by muykem: 8:13pm On May 30, 2021
This is a family affair. Terrorist kidnapped incoming Terrorist.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Laslaslala: 8:14pm On May 30, 2021
signature2012:
Ok

Brb,let me go and look for their members(Bandit) here on NL.

Simply Leo
Seunmsg
Mannabbq

See these names above,you will never see them on this thread.
They so much masturbate on unnecessary threads.The one that affects their fellow northerners,the will keep mute and lay low.

Tell me any country in the whole wide world,200 kids gets kidnapped as it has always been happening in the Northern region.

In the next few days,you will hear a district head has been dethroned of aid and abetting with the bandits,they won't arrest him o...

The Government.
The Security personnel.
The people living in that area knows about this kidnapping.

Lest I forget,APC,the monster you made prior to election is hunting you.

I pray those innocent kids get released unhurt as soon as possible.

The dullard will be traveling to Ghana soon,imagine if one of his got kidnapped,will he travel?No!

These cretins wont speak now for the Presidency

Garbage Shehu
Femi
Tinubu

True talk those idiots will immediately go num
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by annyz: 8:15pm On May 30, 2021
After getting 180 million naira from Greenfield students kidnap.

Another one again.

When is this menace ending
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Funkybabee(f): 8:15pm On May 30, 2021
Again

Amon dare
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by InaNla(f): 8:17pm On May 30, 2021
Reeses:

We know that already. Try use another word that one is already stale

Invent yours, oga Ede.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by duduade: 8:17pm On May 30, 2021
InaNla:
BIZ CENTER.
To be honest, Mohomodu has FAILED.

Why he still havent thought of stepping down is a shame...

Oh i forgot

Of course he lacks empathy

He is a mannequin

No feelings at all
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by InaNla(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2021
duduade:

Why he still havent thought of stepping down is a shame...

Oh i forgot

Of course he lacks empathy

He is a mannequin

No feelings at all

Posterity will judge all those who voted for the failure.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Jayrow08: 8:19pm On May 30, 2021
Dis so called bandit are working hand in hand with some security operatives.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by AngelicBeing: 8:23pm On May 30, 2021
signature2012:
Ok

Brb,let me go and look for their members(Bandit) here on NL.

Simply Leo
Seunmsg
Mannabbq

See these names above,you will never see them on this thread.
They so much masturbate on unnecessary threads.The one that affects their fellow northerners,the will keep mute and lay low.

Tell me any country in the whole wide world,200 kids gets kidnapped as it has always been happening in the Northern region.

In the next few days,you will hear a district head has been dethroned of aid and abetting with the bandits,they won't arrest him o...

The Government.
The Security personnel.
The people living in that area knows about this kidnapping.

Lest I forget,APC,the monster you made prior to election is hunting you.

I pray those innocent kids get released unhurt as soon as possible.

The dullard will be traveling to Ghana soon,imagine if one of his got kidnapped,will he travel?No!

These cretins wont speak now for the Presidency

Garbage Shehu
Femi
Tinubu
Gbam, gbamer, gbamest, useless apc led federal criminals angry
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by annyz: 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
Gumi will soon come to give advise to fg.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Franking: 8:25pm On May 30, 2021
These ones and mass kidnapping.....na wa o. 200 people!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Johnsown1(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
Nigeria my country, it seems that banditary kidnapping is the new lucrative business in the upper region
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by nedu666: 8:29pm On May 30, 2021
Coldsperm:
Just imagine if this happened in Igboland, this thread would have reached the 10th page. Now I realize that most Nigerians cares for the Igbos more than their own people. Igbos are Super humans while others are less humans.

People were killed in benue......2 threads 117comments

People are forced out of their homeland to benin republic...... 1 thread 64 comments

Ikonso is killed in imo state....... 143 threads 31,800 comments

Nigerians will rather prefer to be killed by a snake than stop gossiping about lgbos
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by Bayoibee: 8:29pm On May 30, 2021
So people coming from neighboring countries to kidnap Nigerians and cashing out, just imagine how the world sees us right now, more terrorists will be trooping into this country to cash out as well because it’s the easiest money at the moment, a country so weak even our military men are like child’s play to them, oh Lord help us, what have we put ourselves into like this by voting this useless individual we call a president.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State by favour32(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2021
So,North crude oil now na kidnapping even small pikins dem grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DIG Egbunike Slumps, Dies In Office / Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) / Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.