Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away (26917 Views)

Human Body Found In Basement Of Enugu Church(pics) / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On May 31, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Lmao.

You are the one supporting and explaining the Police's position init?

Mugu.

did i insult you or anyone in my comments? I stated the obvious in my post.....and i am not supporting police....since your brain is programmed not to comprehend jack

Brainless youth.....
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by rotadeco27: 12:07pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

That's the intel I am talking about. Had strong feelings worship centers were mobilization camps. Its a normal abode for terrorists

Effective and strategic intelligence is what the Nigerian Police Force and Armed Forces require now.

God bless The Nigerian Police force
U think Christianity is like Islam that will finish jumat prayers and start killing fellow human beings ? U can see they were release when they found nothing incriminating on them.
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by DonCortino: 12:09pm On May 31, 2021
stieyven:

DO NOT label your fellow human being created in God's image and likeness "ewu."
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
kindly fuckoff
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by rotadeco27: 12:12pm On May 31, 2021
Sleekfingers:

yes , it can......there is nothing special about the mosque.....if the police got a tip off about anyor some criminal elements are there....it is their duty to investigate, arrest and question......

For those arrested.....they are mere suspects.......the friends, families and community should also follow up......since they didnt found anything incriminating on them.......i know they will all be release as soon as possible.......
It is lie , may be mosques in the south , law enforcing agent or NEPA take caution going to Muslim areas in the north not to take of entering the mosques. How many Fulani herder has police or solders killed since they started their killings ?
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2021
Sleekfingers:

did i insult you or anyone in my comments? I stated the obvious in my post.....and i am not supporting police....since your brain is programmed not to comprehend jack

Brainless youth.....

You stated what obvious?

You seriously think that Police just release people from custody because there was no evidence?

Stop being deliberately obtuse.

The only thing obvious here is that you're a mugu - one who can easily be fooled.
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Fantastic!

That's the intel I am talking about. Had strong feelings worship centers were mobilization camps. Its a normal abode for terrorists

Effective and strategic intelligence is what the Nigerian Police Force and Armed Forces require now.

God bless The Nigerian Police force

How many mosques have you raided with your stupid Intel to arrest Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen, bandits ravaging the country for years? Oponu!
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by otomatic(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

You think the police just raided it without any tip off. The Nigerian police not that foolish.

And using the Religious books and houses to perpetrate evil is as old as Earth itself

Na im them never raid mosques in search of boko haram? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. This double standards will be the death of this country.
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by bukarolz: 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
I wish profile picture is part of this platform where cowards hide under senseless monikers to spew trash.

Hungry bonobos everywhere.
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by Sunday2021: 2:19pm On May 31, 2021
BombAttack:
These are Christians picked up in a church, you can clearly see them with bibles.

Even elderly people are among them
if they are not criminals, why are you disturbing yourself? The other day a boko haram member was arrested in a mosque in KANO. Elderly people in the east are the worst animals in that region.
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by Hyperchi(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2021
Elporo:

Isn't every Igboman IPOB/UGM/ESN?. you all look the same to us.
likewise u looking like headsmen to me
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by ThatFairGuy: 4:40pm On May 31, 2021
So! That's what Ipob Terrorist wanted.

More to come
BombAttack:
These are Christians picked up in a church, you can clearly see them with bibles.

Even elderly people are among them
Re: Police Raid Enugu Church, March Suspected IPOB Members Away by DedeNkem: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

You think the police just raided it without any tip off. The Nigerian police not that foolish.

And using the Religious books and houses to perpetrate evil is as old as Earth itself

If you think Nigerian police is that intelligent and competent then you also believe father Xmas is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Adebayo Shittu: I Was Shocked Not To Be Reappointed Minister / Nigerian Army confirms death of General Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.