Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose (16986 Views)

Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose / INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by ogododo: 9:51am On May 31, 2021
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has described the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), as a national mishap.

Fayose who said this while lamenting the insecurity in the country said Buhari is the “Jonah in our boat.”

He, however, urged Nigerians to endure the situation till 2023 when the next general elections will hold.

“Nothing is wrong with Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as a people. Buhari is the national mishap and the Jonah in our boat.”

“This insecurity is one too many and painfully, Nigerians will have to endure till 2023. I pray God keeps us till then,” he said on Twitter.

https://punchng.com/insecurity-buhari-a-national-mishap-says-fayose/

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Sebastine1994(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2021
Buhari is the savior. Let me explain.

Fulani woman that sells Nunu to me has stopped the dirty business. She now sells high end goods at wuse market.

She told me that God has elevated her oh, that her husband is now a kidnapper.

Thank God for my fluency is hausa,I can easily blend in with them. she took me to her husband.

The man asked me if I have killed before. where I was from. and other questions.

They took me to a small village in benue and gave me a stick and a Cutlass, to cut the grasses in their compound

They said I would do apprenticeship for 6 months, na the matter we dey so.

we dey share the loot equally. so help me thank buhari for giving us these opportunity.

when life gives you lemons yoú make lemonade. IGBOS SHOULD NOT CRY, WE MAKE OTHERS CRY.

Since kidnapping is more lucrative, lets move to the north and show them how it is done.

the government pays the Ransom for northern people but the love ones will pay when we are kidnapped

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by EyezofGod120: 10:13am On May 31, 2021
Bullhari and APC including dem supporter ,na source of ,,,,mayhem,calamity, unfortunate, catastrophic,ofo,adanu,oriburuku and untimely death that is happening in Nigeria now,,the blood of innocent people is on them,and they will never know peace,,you quote me wrong on this talk, your family will weep cuz of you

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Unique2design: 10:13am On May 31, 2021
Oh

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Sebastine1994(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2021
Buhari is my Lord and my life.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by DMechyy: 10:13am On May 31, 2021
We have never had it this bad.

Killings everywhere, and that lanky man is right there in Aso Rock drinking Kunu. Issuing shocking condolences.

We all as Nigerians must come to terms with reality, they dont care. And we must stand up to this affront on our collective rights to life and safety.

Nigeria's unity is not a must. And we dont have to go to war to go our separate ways. Issueing statements like Nigeria's unity is inegotiable is inciting.

It is true our institutions have failed, we must restrain from pulling them down, but rather strengthen them. Injustice, nepotism, tribalism has thrived enough.

To type just tire me sef. It is well!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by smartty68(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2021
All Nigerian politicians and their supporters are the same.

6 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by design106: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
angry
Yeah. We know.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Dduce0: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Offpoint1: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
grin I miss this guy, the only governor who used to give Buhari heat back to back...

Buhari is a universal disaster.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by barojana: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
I tell you. I
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by AlexB300: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
See talk
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
A continuous unfolding never ending tragedy

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by mrkings84(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
The havoc buhari led government have done in 6 yes mqy take more than 60 yrs to repair.

Buhari is a colossal failure!

He failed both as a military and civilian president!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Justinlean02(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
“Nothing is wrong with Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as a people. Buhari is the national mishap and the Jonah in our boat.”

You're as stupid and a state Mishap just like the Dullard in Aso Rock. Infact every politician in African are all Continental mishap... Make all of una getta angry angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by alingo2013(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2021
Nothing last forever, Even power to the north
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Nint23design: 10:14am On May 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Seeneonboy: 10:15am On May 31, 2021
Yomatched2749:
I think this is true with what's going on in the country
D
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Yomatched2749: 10:15am On May 31, 2021
I think this is true with what's going on in the country
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by elmessiahs(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2021
A very big national disaster

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by gstream: 10:15am On May 31, 2021
I can't wait for 2023 to come .. APC govt has proved to not only looters but bloodsucking demons.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by wink2015(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2021
Nigeria is on the verge of disintegration.

The north or the present political leadership has no solution to the multidimensional problems of the nation.

Why is the 1999 constitution be forced down our throat despite the so called amendment currently going on the national assembly?

Why can the federal government and NASS drop the controversial 1999 constitution and start with the 1963 constitution?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Nonybb: 10:15am On May 31, 2021
A CALAMITY

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Kpartners: 10:15am On May 31, 2021
Ok naa
May God give us the grace to wait till 2023

But by then, many must have gone

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by iampeterben(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2021
I will agree with you on this sir. Every region in Nigeria killing. And Baba is just quiet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by Drsnives(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2021
Buhari was our greatest mistake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:16am On May 31, 2021
INTERNATIONAL sef

PMB na F9 parallel.... not good in any aspects at all.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose by jerryunit48: 10:16am On May 31, 2021
Fayose my man any day anytime , the man that saw all these things and warned us but people didn’t listen

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State / "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi / Edo: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.