Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

>> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section (18940 Views)

*****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 / 600 Post Or More By January 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by 190: 8:57pm On May 05, 2011
Do i need to talk on this thread!! shocked shocked

cos my action speaks louder than my writings
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 9:05pm On May 05, 2011
Odunnu:

Na only 'you try' you go tell me?
You no try abeg.

No be say you read all the thing ni? Abi you dey dia the time wey all the actions dey sele?

Oya, You try gan/wella. E no easy to read history. cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:10pm On May 05, 2011
Wahala
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 9:13pm On May 05, 2011
No worry, 2-3 years from now, people go dey talk about you and . . . lipsrsealed
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:16pm On May 05, 2011
And what?
What do you thnk people would be saying? Or better still, what would you say in 2/3yrs frm now?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 9:27pm On May 05, 2011
Until then dear, am still watching your history unfolding.

but be rest assured that in 2/3yrs from now, I will talk about an Odunnu (Miss Romance 2010)
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:32pm On May 05, 2011
Hmmm.
Also include Miss Education '10.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 9:41pm On May 05, 2011
O.K. I will remember. grin

It is an achievement though, winning such just a year after you joined NL wink
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by debosky(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2011
Jarus:

I've read so much about this 2cantago, but didn't meet him. Where on earth are these guys now?
2cantango is a she - lived in Australia if I remember correctly. She had a baby and posted pics on nl too. smiley

iice:

Let me remember Aloib before she come blast me grin

Diddy and eveseh grin grin grin

I remember mamaput seriously reprimanding them for their continuous offtopics.

@Debo
Yea right tongue

Diddy4t and my afro haired younger brother Okpanachi. cheesy mehn those were the days. cheesy

@ Odunnu

The whole Ennyluv thing was a set up, if you want to get proper history go and look for the 'Debosky battles Akinwunmi for J-girl's hand' thread. . . .now that was a gal to cause wet dreams. tongue

One of those scandals was the 'death' of Papermoon - see tears from nairalanders, only to discover it was a fake story. cheesy cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:53pm On May 05, 2011
OAM4J:

O.K. I will remember. grin

It is an achievement though, winning such just a year after you joined NL wink
lol @ achievement.
You know what? I have them awards in my resumé.lol
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 10:06pm On May 05, 2011
lol grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 10:13pm On May 05, 2011
@Debosky: isnt J.girl the chic linked to Jaybee? Or is that 'she-girl?' Where you guys doing same gurl?
J.girl. . . J.girl. . .is that not the chic behind the new 'Jaguar' id? Yea! I remember her nw.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by AjanleKoko: 10:14pm On May 05, 2011
190:

Do i need to talk on this thread!!  shocked shocked

cos my action speaks louder than my writings

Erm . . . but your action is still just 'writings' abi
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 05, 2011
pilgrim.1 and aproko at the religious section
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by iice(f): 2:15am On May 06, 2011
mukina2:

grin grin remember those days
what of eveseh? grin grin that girl was the bestest

angry
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 5:24am On May 06, 2011
. and i wont forget militia
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Jarus(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2011
I'm a 2nd generation Nairalander(2007). First generation are the 2005/2006 set.
Honestly, at times, when I jam into old threads of 2005 and 2006, I feel being around then and contributing to such discussions.

2005/2006(active o, not just registered) - 1st Generation
2007/2008 - 2nd Generation
2009/2010 - 3rd Generation
2011 - Newbie.

Identify your generation.  cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:01am On May 06, 2011
Now you are seperating the boys from the men abi? Why should I be in the 3rd generation? Lailai, we are both together in the 2nd generation!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Jarus(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Now you are seperating the boys from the men abi? Why should I be in the 3rd generation? Lailai, we are both together in the 2nd generation!
grin grin grin

2007 to 2009. 2 years is more than a generation on NL. Imagine somebody just joining today(2011) and being in same category with you(2009).  grin grin grin

I had celebrated my 2 years in office and 1000 posts before you joined. I had even risen to become a mod by 2009. grin

pele aburo. Taaba l'aso bi agba, aale l'akisa bi agbagrin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:15am On May 06, 2011
Cyber bully
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Phate07(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2011

Am afraid i cant disclose my old ID. For security purposes. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Jarus(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Cyber bully
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by mukina2: 10:56am On May 06, 2011
iice:

angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by 190: 4:26pm On May 06, 2011
^Ewww iyama embarassed
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 08, 2011
Yeah, the good old days of early nairaland. Fun posters, where are they today?

Militia - my old cyber girl. Funny, crazy, shocking. But great fun. Never a dull moment with her around, loveable "roguess".
Efuah - my kid sister, ruffled quite a few feathers back in her time, mostly amongst the guys.
Islander - who can forget her? I miss her madness!  cheesy
Fotodaddy - my buddy from the Auto section. Very much into his bikes and 4x4 off-roading. Sorely missed.
Niceuzor - starter of this thread. Always around in the old days, courting controversy.
Simibrazil - Crazy Brazilian, Queen of sexuality matters, she practically ran "classes" in the Romance section. Very blunt and out-spoken.
Tpiah - blunt, and to the point, you just gotta learn how to take her. Still here, different names, same 'ol gal.
Rhodalyn - from the original set, saner version of Mama_gee.
Sandykoko - one of my earliest sidekicks, the babe from Abuja that moved on, and never returned.
His_grace - one of the earliest usernames of "Mr_Cork". Still around, still lurking, still making us laugh.
Bigmodo - mostly active in the Travel section. Bigmodo must travel out of Nigeria at all cost. Still searching for a way out, has vowed to die trying!
Osisi - my big sis. Respected by many, has had more usernames that most. She just keeps bouncing back after each ban!
HR. Hotness - crazy, often annoying, emotional, you name it. Met her once with Nubian Q. Nutty to the core, but likeable.
Nubian Q - early sidekick of HR. Hotness. Great gal, not very active these days.
ThiefOfHearts - impossible to forget her, unpredictable, outspoken, but a good sort. My pal.
Elgaxton - my counterpart from Abuja. Funny guy, was very active in Travel section, particularly the "Stingy UK" thread.
Darfur - my old right-hand man in the UK, locked horns with Elgaxton in the "Stingy UK" thread. A hoot to debate with.
Whitelexi - self-proclaimed womaniser in the UK, ruffled many a feather in Romance section, often in the midst of controversial threads.
Brash - what happened to Mr Crackles?
Mukina2 - Seun's right-hand woman, the Maggie Thatcher of Nairaland. She's just a softie though (her "toughness" is just a front.  wink
Seun - Nairaland's CEO, without whom this thread wouldn't exist. A brilliant young man who struck when the iron was hot. We've had our moments.  cool
Debosky - my guy from the UK, straight-talking, common sense prevails in the end.
Rokiatu - my pal from Down Under. Been around for a while, active in various sections, mostly Romance though. "Ms Brownie".  wink
Vicjustice - my Travel section pal. Been around since '07. Very good with Travel-related issues. Had a big spat with a well known lady in Travel section.  lipsrsealed
Michelin89 - a very smart cookie, for one so young. I always thought she was older, going by her posts. I was shocked to realise she was very young, when I got to know her.

Just my shortlist. There are many I can't remember, but to me, these guys made Nairaland fun back in the day, some still do.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Jarus(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2011
Siena, you have just summarized the early years of Nairaland. Only that you forgot the veteran of the thenb hot Religion section. Davidylan, Olabowale etc.

Meanwhile, is Osisi still on NL?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:34pm On May 08, 2011
Hmmm! So Mr Cork isnt a new soul?he just reincarnated?
Militia I hear read is Blazay.
Whatever happened to Sauron and MrCackles?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 08, 2011
Jarus:

Siena, you have just summarized the early years of Nairaland. Only that you forgot the veteran of the thenb hot Religion section. Davidylan, Olabowale etc.

Meanwhile, is Osisi still on NL?

Of course, Davidylan! Many still bear scars from their battles with David in Religious debates, most battles were lost.

Is Osisi still on Nairaland? Possibly. . .
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Blazay(m): 2:25am On May 09, 2011
Siena:

Yeah, the good old days of early nairaland. Fun posters, where are they today?

Militia - my old cyber girl. Funny, crazy, shocking. But great fun. Never a dull moment with her around, loveable "roguess".
Just my shortlist. There are many I can't remember, but to me, these guys made Nairaland fun back in the day, some still do.

Thank you jare. The good old days. . .before some over-zealous, Igbo 'otokoto' traders and Yoruba, ogboni-christian ritualists who cannot read, speak or write correct English colonized NL. . .or awon "i wanno phock you in the name of the lord", cyber riff-raff club of. . . . moderating-wanno-be, evangelists took over the whole place and started winching other forumites for 'stale re-cycled poohsies and limp dee-ks' around here just because porson humble imself to begin chat with UNEMPLOYED. . .illegal aliens of anonymous bush-wackers and semi-educated, poverty-strickien, wor-wor, illiterates stuck in Nigeria, Uk and the US. . . . .looking to toast one Craig's List 'mugu' of a spouse on the cyber airways for a kind 'yahoo-yahoo' marriage to residence permits in white man's land. . . with 'abstinence' born-again, virgin trick. . .with nyansh wey wide pass 'Facebook' kpa-kpa. cheesy

Make I catch dem smelling nyanshes near me for this NL or ANY other messageboard. We go dig am out! cool

Oh boy. . .we nor anonymous any more o. grin

These criminals will be hiding behind a computer and be typing rubbish. I don get some of una well well. . . the disgrace will be MASSIVE I swear. cheesy

Who dey compete. . .only Jehovah Jireh knows? WONDERS! grin
Nor main dem jare. . .dem ban-ban soteeey. . . make only dem boyfriends and galfriends reach 100,000 posts with nostrils inside dorty 'ape' and 'baboon' nyanshes. . .while  sucking 'sshhyytt' 24/7. . .! cheesy

Like say 'royalty' get competition? Shioooooooooooor! cool
Abi Mercy Johnson and Genevieve Nnaji na dey same even all they h-answer "Nollywood" star and "kokolette"?

Even 'anonymous' riff-raffs go 'claim' championship ke. grin
Mu he he he he he

Ororo nor dey fade and "Oba" nor dey go transfer.

Gbam!

Odunnu:

Hmmm! So Mr Cork isnt a new soul?he just reincarnated?
Militia I hear read is Blazay.
Whatever happened to Sauron and MrCackles?

Damn right! And not an anonymous 'coward' either. cool

enitan2002:

. and i wont forget militia

I know. . .  kiss
Some of us just leave 'skid' marks every where we go.

MILITIA LOGAN IS ALIVE AND WELL. . . AND MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER! cool

They can't fit to do natin!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 5:14am On May 09, 2011
mu he he he grin grin grin Blazay aka Almondjoy, aka Militia
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Blazay(m): 5:23am On May 09, 2011
^^^

So what are your own old names?

Friend of foe?

Make I go sharpen my cutlass cut off wetin I fit cut off! cheesy
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 5:31am On May 09, 2011
^^^Mu he he he grin grin grin grin

This na 2011 o. Militia don fight and finish all the battles for 2009 nau, abi Blazay still dey continue the battles ni?

Me I be newbie o, wish I was around back then. Hey, I come in peace! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know / Tipper Crushes Boy Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.