Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

>> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section (18943 Views)

*****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / Top 10 Nairalanders-2008, 2009 / 600 Post Or More By January 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:35am On May 09, 2011
why dont I recognize anyone? tongue
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 5:38am On May 09, 2011
Because you are among the NL generation yet unborn
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 5:45am On May 09, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

why dont I recognize anyone? tongue

You mean you cant remember me back in 2006/7? we were the hottest couple in romance then grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Blazay(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2011
OAM4J:

You mean you cant remember me back in 2006/7? we were the hottest couple in romance then grin

Is that right?
In that case. I don't wanno remember you. I'd rather keep the memories.
Please, don't spoil them. kiss
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by OAM4J: 6:06am On May 09, 2011
^^^

mu he he he  grin grin grin (i hope this your laugh is not copyrighted o) grin

me I just dey play o. wont be surprised if ThiefOfHearts is seeing my moniker for the 1st time on NL.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:14am On May 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Because you are among the NL generation yet unborn

you sef na unknown.

Almond. what's up? After making osisi abandon us to join you at the village square, you are back without her. angry
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 8:26am On May 09, 2011
Me unknown? Choi! I don suffer!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 09, 2011
@Mr. & Mrs. Siena just wanted to say your daughter is sooooooo adorable!!!!!!!! cheesy
can I have her? lol. just kidding! she is so cute though.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by loma(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2011
Interesting- 2005 set
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2011
ummmmm, undecided
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2011
Jarus:

I'm a 2nd generation Nairalander(2007). First generation are the 2005/2006 set.
Honestly, at times, when I jam into old threads of 2005 and 2006, I feel being around then and contributing to such discussions.

2005/2006(active o, not just registered) - 1st Generation
2007/2008 - 2nd Generation
2009/2010 - 3rd Generation
2011 - Newbie.

Identify your generation.  cheesy

Now I must be aging granpa set tongue
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 09, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@Mr. & Mrs. Siena just wanted to say your daughter is sooooooo adorable!!!!!!!! cheesy
can I have her? lol. just kidding! she is so cute though.

Thanks, Ms DS. She's a great kid, getting to be a handful though. smiley
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by 3RNEST(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2011
> wow, wat an interestinq thread, old memories, wait a min, so some oldbies still xist, gud to see u guyz back, lets make NL Sweet again as its used to be back then.
> i can still remember some of my pals like >ThiefofHeart, aka TOH, wen she thief ur heart u just cant get it back, lol, >mukina2, aka Seun Val, lol, >iice, indeed she's iice born NLander, she live in dis website, lol, >crazykid, now crazyman, dude u're crazy nd funny back then,lol, woww too many i just cant mention, brb, loadinq memory! "grin"
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Blazay(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2011
OAM4J:

^^^Mu he he he grin grin grin grin

This na 2011 o. Militia don fight and finish all the battles for 2009 nau, abi Blazay still dey continue the battles ni?

Me I be newbie o, wish I was around back then. Hey, I come in peace! cool

*Edited mischieviously* wink. . .  Just to keep things simple abeg.

Some of us are not 'imported' mgbeke brides and house wives. . .we are JOINT owners(50% of ALL marital a[b]rssssse[/b]ts of houses and businesses huh? Unshakable and unmoveable for better for worse.) cool
Nor be bicos we dey do play-play with cyber riff-raffs, local champions and yahoo-yahoo village monkeys! cheesy

You come in peace. . . I accept you in peace. wink

ThiefOfHearts:

you sef na unknown.

Almond. what's up? After making osisi abandon us to join you at the village square, you are back without her. angry

*Edited Mischieviously* wink Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust to keep things really simple. grin

Hello there.
An old face I can recognize at last!
Mu he he he he. . . those days of doggone heavy figths. cheesy
I am glad I could find that your Ho-Si-Si a home at last.  You are free to join her over there if you miss her that badly. I have been wanting to get away from her suffocating presence for the longest time. Now, that I have my chance. . . please, don't ask me about her. I am not thy sister's keeper. I am enjoying my new found freedom from the 'rag-tag' team of "local" cyber ogboni-okija' gangsters for a change. Please, do not drag me back to that rubbish. I nor fit join native-fowls dey scratch dorty nyanshes for h-inside village poultry abeg.

Good to see you though.  We dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeee!!! cool

Stay safe. kiss
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:58am On May 10, 2011
she's not married? moderatorsd in bed? Im so confused!

LOL Im sorry for mentioning your two together o. I swear I thought you two were cool over there and that she left here to join you there, then again I only check it when I remember wich is like once every 3 months.

lol didnt know there's no love lost. No vex  wink

How are your yellow children  grin
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 5:15am On May 10, 2011
LMAO!
Blazay must always read any message/post even if its hidden in the business or music sections of NL that has Ohsisi in the post. Damn funny post!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Blazay(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

she's not married? moderatorsd in bed? Im so confused!

LOL Im sorry for mentioning your two together o. I swear I thought you two were cool over there and that she left here to join you there, then again [b]I only check it when I remember wich is like once every 3 months.[/b]lol didnt know there's no love lost. No vex  wink

How are your yellow children  grin

Looooooooooooon tori! Heeeeeeeeey!!! grin

Please. . .please. . . please. NEVER mention the 'two' together I take God beg you. Ever since I came to this NL. . .that your osisi has not allowed me to drink water and keep cup down. You sef with that your "Davidylan" hounded my all over this NL with una gang upon gang upon gang with other monikers and with the help of those your USELESS moderator pals. . . .plus Seun kpa-kpa. . . AND for NOTHING. Like I have stated. . .2008 is not 2011 and I am NOT anonymous. YOU guys are NOT anonymous either. kiss

If una wan ban. . . not my consain. If I wan come back. . . I go come back. I fit reach 10,000 posts before una go know say na me kpa-kpa if I mean to. grin

This playing hide and seek is sooooooooooo fun. I will come back for mine h-ememies. Guaranteed! :kiss:

Anyone that thinks that he or she is anonymous. . .and keeps harrassing me with fake monikers huh?. . .By the time I finish with that animal or those animals huh?. . .Osama Bin Ladin's body, chopped up into infinitesimal pieces inside the "Smithsonian" dungeons. . . .(Barrack Obama and co dey lie say dem bury am for sea. . .mu he he he he. . . . .these Americans na wah wah I swia!. . .huh!. . .  .will be faaaaaaar better than that person or those individuals. Watch. Please, make NL the fun place it used to be. I go go borrow money from world bank plus go Sahara Reporters tell all una story for dia well well! cheesy

My half-caste, beautiful children are doing fine. Thank God all those Mountain of Faya barren okija-ogboni witches on or off the cyber airways nefa kill them finish or turn them to 'ugly' blaaack arzzzes! Make oyinbo peeps nor mistake them for sodomistic pet gorrillas and 'Mma-Chimpazees' for summer camp take do target practice. . .with all that wor-wor black-shyyy-te of a skin color. . . .wey resemble 'the other side of midnight'. . . .Twa! Plus gorrilla teeth jhioon on top! cheesy

Good to see you around.

*Edited mischieviously*  wink. . . Waste of my time sef. Who get teeth to chew 'rotten meat'? cheesy

Please. . . not interested in this your osisi talk o. You are making her feel waaaaaaaay to important. Last time I will discuss this o. Extremely irritating!

Odunnu:

LMAO!
Blazay must always read any message/post even if its hidden in the business or music sections of NL that has Ohsisi in the post. Damn funny post!

You would know for sure huh? wink
You must be mistaken me for someone else. I don't go searching for ANY one's posts here or any where else's. . . .unless it is brought to my attention and I feel like addressing such entities. For the last time. . .osisi or whoever else. . .is inconsequential in my life. Please, keep him or her to the annals of irrelevance, where he or she belongs. I am here to have a good time and that is it. Not here to make friends. I am not in the clique of 'cyber super-star wanna bees'! I have a life. . .and a damn good one at that. kiss

Please, discuss better tin abeg. If you want to worship your osisi. . .please go to NVS. She is the 'First Lady' of the Okoro-Ngbatic "Village Champions" WAZOBIA l love-in-tokyo club over the dry messageboard over there abeg! cheesy

If she or ANY of her nonsense monikers or affiliates of such comes near me. . .I WILL TEAR HER/THEM TO PIECES!!! kiss
If she send una come huh? Tell am say I dey wait for all UNA gang. kiss
You can't do shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyte!

My hand nor dey dia biko. I have moved on. kiss

My life is not that boring. . . Cyber world is just that. . . never to interfere with my real life. Mwaaaaaaaaah!!! kiss

No one should harrass me. . . PERIOD!

Moving on! kiss
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2011
Which set I follow?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 7:08pm On May 10, 2011
[i]set[/i]less!
Use your teeth and count your tongue.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2011
Why not let me use my tongue count your n1ppl3s while we are playing Sport in your profile
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 7:25pm On May 10, 2011
I'l rather you stop having a hardon and wetting your boxers each time you bump into me!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by 10cirenoh: 8:10pm On May 10, 2011
grin grin grin ;Dnewbie
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

I'l rather you stop having a hardon and wetting your boxers each time you bump into me!

Easier said than done
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by honeric01(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2011
An onlooker back then in 2006 (early)
Signed up as honeric late 2006, forgot my password and didn't even remember the email i used
Finally signed up around  April 2007

Have never been banned (except by seun's robots)

Silent easy going set of 2007, stuck to sports and game section then, later in 2009, i began to visit the politics section
2010, i became gbogbolowo
2011, i am returning back to my old self in 2007 (vanity upon vanity).

I miss FBS and the na2day and some other old IDs of the sport section
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:10pm On May 10, 2011
I saw it all including the sagamite part before you edited.
Coward!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2011
What did you see, Did he flash you something?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2011
^^^

You just won't understand, someone is playing a game with me and the person is from within, didn't see it on time, when i did, had to warn him before he did the editing and i had no choice but to just correct the junks he posted before putting it straight the way it should have been. so sorry babe like i said, you still won't understand!'

Hope u still remember i have other "eyes" on NL?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:23pm On May 10, 2011
dayokanu:

What did you see, Did he flash you something?
yes he did. You wanna flash too?
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2011
na your turn to flash me some thing.

I dont need to flash you, No part of my anatomy you are not familiar with
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:25pm On May 10, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

You just won't understand, someone is playing a game with me and the person is from within, didn't see it on time, when i did, had to warn him before he did the editing and i had no choice but to just correct the junks he posted before putting it straight the way it should have been. so sorry babe like i said, you still won't understand!'

Hope u still remember i have other "eyes" on NL?
Lieing coward!
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by Odunnu: 9:29pm On May 10, 2011
dayokanu:

na your turn to flash me some thing.

I dont need to flash you, No part of my anatomy you are not familiar with
your wahala too much DK.
Re: >> Nairaland Oldbies Meet Here 2006-2009 Section by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2011
Yes na, I admit your beauty makes me restless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know / Tipper Crushes Boy Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.