Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand (3717 Views)

What Does South South Even Mean? / SECESSION: Where Does Middle Belt Belong? / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Referendum on joining Biafra or Nigeria or new country for south South people
Your choice
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Idiko1: 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
JahBwoy:

Beleive me, I have lived with the Aniomas, an Ukwuani Man will insist he is not Igbo !

Ukwuani man will insist he is not Igbo but Ijaw or Edo. Does anybody give a ratass about who Ukwuani man claims?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by IamFINESSE: 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

But what stops you from actualising that goal right now?

Why aren't millions of Igbos based across Nigeria migrating back home right now?

I just don't get it.

You say you hate Nigeria, yet you clearly can't survive without Nigeria.

Many people in this forum are daft and you happens to be one of them (no apology)

If you think Igbo businesses in Nigeria will be suffer because of BIAFRA, then you are still on a long thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by heniford2: 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
JahBwoy:

Una no just get sense for this nairaland undecided
how naw u say u wan form con3 oyah form naw ur papa and mama with ur sis and ur wife fit cover out d said con3 haba na bad tin u no wan be fish but u wan dey inside water oboro abeg!!! Find waiting dey worry u b4 e late oh angry grin

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by tutudesz: 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Your choice
cool
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2021
tutudesz:

cool
Question is why are u not calling for referendum if e sure u

Or u like Nigeria the way it is ?

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by onyekabe(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2021
Zooposki:

The Igbos in SS don’t even want to be with you guys.
You are right we will not be part of Biafra. If Nigeria disintegrate we shall form our country with rest members of Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Sammy07: 1:27pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Question is why are u not calling for referendum if e sure u

Or u like Nigeria the way it is ?

He's not in the position to call referendum.
Tell any of your senators or house of reps to do the needful

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 1:33pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:

He's not in the position to call referendum.
Tell any of your senators or house of reps to do the needful
Who is talking to you ? ...do u like Nigeria the way it is ...what haven't your reps done something

4 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Sammy07: 1:35pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who is talking to you ? ...do u like Nigeria the way it is ...what haven't your reps done something

Who needed referendum the most?

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Who needed referendum the most?
How can u determine that

Do u like Nigeria like this yes or no

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Igboid: 1:40pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Ojukwu boasted even more than this before he sent your daddy to fight with cutlass.

Result? 3 million dead Igbos.

Keep being dumb.

And the senseless minorities who fought for you last time around, what's their reward?

Benue is now a desolate land of mass Massacre on daily basis.
Ogoni lay in waste of crude oil spill, Ijaw environment have been devastated so that sons of Futa jalon can rolll in luxury. What about the Minorities of middle belt, the Angas of Plateau, the Minorities of Southern Kaduna, those who served as your foot soldiers to bring death to Igboland?
Have they all not been neutralized.

Who would do your battles for you now? grin
Three millions lost, yeah, but they were mostly children who died of starvation and Chukwu have replaced them all with more hardened souls, baying to bring an end to your reign of terror.

Ojukwu is dead. A new Sheriff is in town now, one more sophisticated and more motivated.
You should be scared.
There are no more USSR, UK is no longer interested and no longer as powerful as before.
Ndiigbo have spread all over western countries and have men and women of substance imbedded in those countries government and civil service.
You will lose the media war this time big time and the amount of remittance that would pour in would blow your mind.

Better be comfortable holding unto your conquered groups in NC and the rest of Nigeria.
Trying to add Igboland to your reportoire can end up with us making sure you lose all you have gained for centuries.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Sammy07: 1:42pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

How can u determine that

Do u like Nigeria like this yes or no

Nope
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by richmond500: 1:48pm On May 31, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Don't say Delta, AK, Rivers Because we have so many Igbos in most of these States, kukuma say, ijaw, urhobo, itsekiri, ikwere

Las Las na minority una still be weather you like it or not, that's the bitter truth.

And as for my BIAFRA, the BIAFRA of my dream, we Don't need you guys because una too get wahala
the igbos are not indigenous people, they are refugees who refused to go back after the war, we will chase them out when the time comes.
BTW ikwerre isn't Igbo, until they agree to be igbos, then we will think of another way, but for no all u spare parts dealers will be chased out

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Nope
So what have your rep done

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by observanc1: 1:52pm On May 31, 2021
JahBwoy:

The bolded, is The reason why we need to form our own Nation, We don't need to be part of Biafra either.

And most in Deltans and Rivers people don't align with Biafra
no biafra without anioma in delta state and oyigbo, ndoki, opobo and bonny in rivers state. Ikwerres can go to hell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Sammy07: 1:52pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

So what have your rep done

The reps don't want referendum.

What has your own rep done?

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:

The reps don't want referendum.

What has your own rep done?
Our reps was installed by the north so he obeys the north
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Sammy07: 2:03pm On May 31, 2021
mrvitalis:

Our reps was installed by the north so he obeys the north

Lol, that's not an excuse.
Majority of your reps are PDP.
They were elected clean sheet with no records of killings

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by able20(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
My request be say make peace rain in December 2021 my friends and my family we're storming Oshimili South just 20 km to Onitsha Nigeria.
My god Son in Germany is wedding in Delta state.
We all traveled farway from Netherlands, Germany, Canada and USA. for the big Thanksgiving.
Any person or groups be it Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu, Bandits, Fulani herds men, ipob and other Enemies of Nigeria that will cause wahala for this mass return make God almighty kill the people disgraceful in Jesus name Amen!.

1 Like

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by mrvitalis(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, that's not an excuse.
Majority of your reps are PDP.
They were elected clean sheet with no records of killings
U still think party matter LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by SlayerForever: 2:46pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Depends on what you mean by "take our proudly Igbo groups in SS along with us".

If you think you will be allowed to annex a single inch of the Niger Delta just because you have a few Igbos there, you have another think coming.

I wish I can send this with audio: YOU WILL DO NOTHING. SHUT UP!
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by DMerciful(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2021
You're talking too much. Don't put a ransom on your own head and become target for kidnappers. Do your wedding discreetly and go back. A word is enough for the wise
able20:
My request be say make peace rain in December 2021 my friends and my family we're storming Oshimili South just 20 km to Onitsha Nigeria.
My god Son in Germany is wedding in Delta state.
We all traveled farway from Netherlands, Germany, Canada and USA. for the big Thanksgiving.
Any person or groups be it Buhari, Nnamdi Kanu, Bandits, Fulani herds men, ipob and other Enemies of Nigeria that will cause wahala for this mass return make God almighty kill the people disgraceful in Jesus name Amen!.

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by able20(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2021
DMerciful:
You're talking too much. Don't put a ransom on your own head and become target for kidnappers. Do your wedding discreetly and go back. A word is enough for the wise
Bro. My area day covered, I don't know where you are from anyway.
Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by Jake420: 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
Ekpeye, Rivers state indigene but live in Delta myself and Igbos are my brothers. As far as I'm concerned rivers and Delta are fully part of Biafra it's only online you see some of these people bringing division

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by EMMY76: 3:51pm On May 31, 2021
If u look at events in Nigeria carefully now u will discover that it's actually the insecure minorities in the south south, some few yoruba and Igbo elites and majority of the hausa/fulanis that are currently insisting on the continuation of one indivisible nigeria at all costs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by AfonjaConehead: 3:52pm On May 31, 2021
JahBwoy:
It is becoming undeniable and inevitable that secession will occur.

For Edo, Delta, Akwa-Cross, Bayelsa and Rivers state, it's necessary we know where we stand.

No one wants to be a minority in a Biafran State, as well as Oduduwa.

Where do we stand?

Benin Republic and Togo and Kuwait and Luxembourg and many others are small countries doing very well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by EMMY76: 4:05pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

Depends on what you mean by "take our proudly Igbo groups in SS along with us".

If you think you will be allowed to annex a single inch of the Niger Delta just because you have a few Igbos there, you have another think coming.

And u feel that u and ur ijaw brothers can be able to stop the anioma people if they choose to join their brothers in the east after a referudum vote?

2 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by EMMY76: 4:14pm On May 31, 2021
Rossiminku:

But what stops you from actualising that goal right now?

Why aren't millions of Igbos based across Nigeria migrating back home right now?

I just don't get it.

You say you hate Nigeria, yet you clearly can't survive without Nigeria.

Go and tell ur nigerian govt to agree to a referudum to decide once and for all the fate of igbos in nigeria and watch and see if the igbos won't troop back to their homeland from all over the country and even the whole world. You can't be in total controll of their resources and security still want them to go back to their states where there are limited or no opportunities for them to survive on that's definitely day light witchcraft.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by ifynicky: 4:39pm On May 31, 2021
observanc1:
no biafra without anioma in delta state and oyigbo, ndoki, opobo and bonny in rivers state. Ikwerres can go to hell.

Don't mind some people writing what they do not know.

Ukwani or Anioma in full.. i am sure people who come here to write things have not been there? who formed the first Igbo Nation Congress? an Anioma man from Ika (Ika Igbo).. people can google it if they have no one to tell them the history

I wonder if people have seen the map of Igbo land before the white man came. Its on google for people who have not seen it.

You think after you massacre Igbo people in Ahaba (Asaba) 7th Oct 1967, you think if they have the chance to denounce you they won't? The massacre was the highest lose in a day during the war?

What people don't know is 90% of Anioma people would gladly identify with their brothers and correct the division which was done to the proud Igbo race in Nigeria. They have been fighting to have their own state which is suposed to be the 6th SE state. people who doubt can investigate this.

"You cannot kill close to 1000 of my brothers and sisters in a day during the war and you want me to love you"

I do not waste energy on this kinda topic because many people do not know what they write about.

So i will say you even have energy to be explaining to them

For those who don't know.. Abia, Imo and Ondo are part of Niger Delta. If you say South South... An Igbo man will not leave his brethren and create a country with people who are not his direct brothers and sisters. I am not saying there are much difference btw an Igbo man and an Ijaw man.. except language and some food.. Lots of similarities. However, an Igbo man in south south will prefer to form an Igbo nation than to form nation with multiple tribes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by OnyeOlokoro(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2021
Igboid:

And the senseless minorities who fought for you last time around, what's their reward?

Benue is now a desolate land of mass Massacre on daily basis.
Ogoni lay in waste of crude oil spill, Ijaw environment have been devastated so that sons of Futa jalon can rolll in luxury. What about the Minorities of middle belt, the Angas of Plateau, the Minorities of Southern Kaduna, those who served as your foot soldiers to bring death to Igboland?
Have they all not been neutralized.

Who would do your battles for you now? grin
Three millions lost, yeah, but they were mostly children who died of starvation and Chukwu have replaced them all with more hardened souls, baying to bring an end to your reign of terror.

Ojukwu is dead. A new Sheriff is in town now, one more sophisticated and more motivated.
You should be scared.
There are no more USSR, UK is no longer interested and no longer as powerful as before.
Ndiigbo have spread all over western countries and have men and women of substance imbedded in those countries government and civil service.
You will lose the media war this time big time and the amount of remittance that would pour in would blow your mind.

Better be comfortable holding unto your conquered groups in NC and the rest of Nigeria.
Trying to add Igboland to your reportoire can end up with us making sure you lose all you have gained for centuries.
u said it all.
Nwanne thank u for schooling that stooge

3 Likes

Re: SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand by In4matic: 6:16pm On May 31, 2021
observanc1:

Sir, I may not speak for anyone but I think from the stand point of a Delta Igbo, Ikwere or Ogoja person, it will be sheer suicide to join a landlocked Biafra wherein they will still be treated as minorities and less igbotic than the core Igbos. ...
For what purpose? Ethnic affinities?
They don't even speak the same language with you.
Natural resources? The east has barely commercial oil.
Bragging rights? That doesn't feed anybody.
It is a better bargain to stick with the Niger Delta amidst other minorities where no single group can Lord over others than be second class in the comity of Igbo sub groups.

Morever, don't forget access to the sea. More Oil revenue that'll be solely for ND States as against the current status with the rest of of Nigeria.

Only a F00l will choose Biafra over the Republic of Niger Delta

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olupo-Elect Kneeling Before Ilorin Emir (photo) / First Ship Berth In Akwa Ibom Shore To KickStart petroleum sales OPNS... photos / Just Released South South Polls By Bantupage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.