Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) (54711 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Obamaofusa: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2021
baddosky1:

What was the medium of the exchange?

Another SW lie!

Yet we have invaded Lagos economically and bought up almost all the land?

lol

just like the Ijaws bought up all the lands in Russia,abi grin
Igbos are the most poverty stricken people in the South.Paupers do not buy lands,but they rent from their rich Yoruba hosts....Ask Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Thor3399: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Dude just tell me what u mean by the northerners worships the whitemen
OsusTroller:

Who's talking about religion here?
Are you okay?
You think north is 100 Islam abi?
How old are you?
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by MrMaestro: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wow this thread is extremely interesting.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
That's why I laugh when I see the two tribes. Yoruba should break away and kick all the two nuisance tribes away from our land. They are the same, only that the Fulani does theirs with bloodletting

jrjfjfj:
I hope yorubas are seeing this evil confessions,igbo and fulani have the same bad intentions for yoruba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by MrMaestro: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
That's why I laugh when I see the two tribes. Yoruba should break away and kick all the two nuisance tribes away from our land. They are the same, only that the Fulani does theirs with bloodletting

Only idiotic Yorubas fail to realize this. I hope they don't continue to put their head in the sand and are waking up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:
Wow.

If no one will praise the western region, I definitely will.

West has been marginalized even before independence, yet we aren't crying everywhere.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, you are the best of the best, ever!

Shhhh. Some clowns will come and say the report was from the Yoruba press.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by SamNaijaboy: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
In Yorubland, someone like Tinubu with "Bobo Chicago" academic credentials will respect himself and just be a godfather. When the Havards and LSE graduates start flexing, he will go and sit somewhere.
Especially now that we know he is a Fulani apologist

FrLukas:

We have always gotten far less than we gave as shown from the pictures.

Only a cerebral leader like Awo could have made magic with the little we got back.

We still have leaders like that in Yorubaland and the only way they can come to the fore is if we dismantle this entity called Nigeria and we go our separate ways.

Awo was able to shine because of regionalism among many other things.

People like Tinubu are truly selfish otherwise they'd be clamouring for an independent Yoruba nation.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
In Yorubland, someone like Tinubu with "Bobo Chicago" academic credentials will respect himself and just be a godfather. When the Havards and LSE graduates start flexing, he will go and sit somewhere.
Especially now that we know he is a Fulani apologist

Godfather ke?

He and his cronies will be tried for crimes against Yorubaland.

In fact he'll be lucky if we don't extradite him to Illinois US to answer his drug charges there.

All Yoruba politicians and public office holders will be investigated for corruption in the defunct Nigeria.

We can't begin to build a nation on existing injustices.

They know this, that's why they will never ever support a YORUBA nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Lol.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by MrMaestro: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Always their go to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.