Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,867 members, 7,855,556 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore (13091 Views)

Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars / South-South Leaders Berate Buhari Over "Dot In A Circle" Statement / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
Kia bros leave my mention pls you are irredeemable.
You're also irredeemable.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by West2019(m): 6:34am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Whatever happens they always pin it on Buhari.What do buhari have to do with this man?
most you comment? What's ur problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2021
West2019:
most you comment? What's ur problem.
What's your problem too?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
God will judge you?

Mumu talk. Well am not surprised because Buhari is not even aware of his existence. He doesn't even know anything. Always in shock

1 Like

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Do i sound as i'm joking? Just take a look at what's going on in this country: bandits:buhari; boko haram:buhari; esn:buhari; kidnapping:buhari;abduction:buhari.Everything you blame it on buhari.

That was how Buhari was blaming the president during Jonathan adminstration
Abi he is not the one that twitted this
Mr if don't know what to say getat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Has Sowore divorced his wife ni? Why isn't he back already in NY with his family?

Or does he have a mission to die a martyr for a dead country?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Kaymaxine(m): 6:39am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Do i sound as i'm joking? Just take a look at what's going on in this country: bandits:buhari; boko haram:buhari; esn:buhari; kidnapping:buhari;abduction:buhari.Everything you blame it on buhari.
Maybe we should blame it on your dad for refusing to use condom...ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Mumu talk. Well am not surprised because Buhari is not even aware of his existence. He doesn't even know anything. Always in shock
He's the destroyer of kanu.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by arantess: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Whatever happens they always pin it on Buhari.What do buhari have to do with this man?
Pity
Your IQ is 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Kaymaxine:

Maybe we should blame it on your dad for refusing to use condom...ewu
What are you saying? Ipob terrorist, e go shock una.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2021
arantess:
Pity Your IQ is 5
mnk's iq is 1. At least, i'm 4 ahead of him.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Ezebinaugwu:

That was how Buhari was blaming the president during Jonathan adminstration
Abi he is not the one that twitted this
Mr if don't know what to say getat
Buhari's criticism is true and base on fact that gej is completely incompetent.However, buhari's critiques are unaware that the problem of buhari's regime is caused by pdp to achieve their aim.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Charliewyt:
Sorry I quoted you, Initally I thought you are a human being, my bad. Sorry once more no vex abeg.
I'm not human being meaning i'm your god.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2021
That's a good point. How many policemrnt shot at Buhari when he was forming activist in 2015? grin
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by 4four(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
it seem that pomo wey den the give Una don block Ur thinking faculty. Is it me they should have blame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:

Who else is responsible? Under Jonathan, it was Jonathan who was at fault. Under the worst descent into retrogression in modern history, all of a sudden the president is not to blame. Mtchewwwwwwwww..
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by GorillaApp(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

The Buck stops at the buck of the table of the president.

That's how it is.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Atlas9:

Who else is responsible? Under Jonathan, it was Jonathan who was at fault. Under the worst descent into retrogression in modern history, all of a sudden the president is not to blame. Mtchewwwwwwwww..
Don't behave like you don't what's going on.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2021
GorillaApp:
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
The Buck stops at the buck of the table of the president.
That's how it is.
What's lies about my post?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Shegz4god(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2021
If it were to be an Hausa man the hausa's will stand for justice , when gulat was killed they stood with one voice .that's unity but the other tribes na wa for Una..they almost killed one of your kind and some are still saying thrash... That's why we can stand together becos we are not United..let's be wise..your family comes first.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
He's the destroyer of kanu.

Dreamer, as if he can stand Kanu face to face
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Dreamer, as if he can stand Kanu face to face
Are you a kid? Kanu the coward should come into nigeria.Why is he running away?
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by yusluvad(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Shegz4god:
If it were to be an Hausa man the hausa's will stand for justice , when gulat was killed they stood with one voice .that's unity but the other tribes na wa for Una..they almost killed one of your kind and some are still saying thrash... That's why we can stand together becos we are not United..let's be wise..your family comes first.
Fact!
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Buhari's criticism is true and base on fact that gej is completely incompetent.However, buhari's critiques are unaware that the problem of buhari's regime is caused by pdp to achieve their aim.

You just proved to me now that you are an idiot
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
Are you a kid? Kanu the coward should come into nigeria.Why is he running away?

Let Buhari visit Sambisa, why is he running away
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Ezebinaugwu:

You just proved to me now that you are an idiot
Thank you!
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2021
I don’t think most people know what a president mean o

Kurumaru:

So who is to be held responsible ooh? Do you know the meaning of being the Commander in Chief?.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by EricSmallz(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Let Buhari visit Sambisa, why is he running away
What will buhari do in sambisa? If kanu sees nigeria as sambisa then he's a coward and a failure.
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
What will buhari do in sambisa? If kanu sees nigeria as sambisa then he's a coward and a failure.

Is he not supposed to lead the warfare f om the front, why is he lilly livered
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by GorillaApp(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
What's lies about my post?
That quote doesnt mean there is a lie in your statement. It simply mean that the head wearing a crown is uneasy( troubled).
Re: SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore by AroOkigbo(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2021
linefyn:
You have soon forgotten when you were also blaming it on GEJ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits / Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) / I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.