Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family (20085 Views)

Shonekan Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by West2019(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Shall we believe the wife or the son confusion everywhere in Nigeria . buhari is a disgrace to 9ja people
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by duro4chang(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Hallelujah!!!
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by point5: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Can You see the what social media can course..befor they said gunmen killed him..now the rightful son has said the truth..Nigeria is a failure
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by unitysheart(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmm. Na wah o
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Indelibleage: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Nigeria!!!
All men must taste death.
He's gone to the great beyond to face his Maker.
All he did with the life given him for this short period, would be accounted for.
Are you prepared for such a day to come?
To have a good place with God after this life, Jesus is the ONLY solution.
Repent of your sins now!
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by MITimothy: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Which one are we to believe now? His wife said he was strangled and now his son is saying he died of illness...Hmmmm what ever the case be may his soul rest in peace
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Theoarhics: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Something is fishy here. Hope they are not hiding something to prevent reprisal killing in the east.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Farki: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Propagandists have come again with their lies wink
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Patrioticman007(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2021
defcon4:
If true, then Nigeria has a lot of evil people who's sole aim is to create chaos to their advantage. Shame

Fakenews kills faster than bullets
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Nwaotu10(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Northerners are killing our people up NORTH

Igbos in the NORTH should start coming back.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Multiple versions of same story. Thank you bloggers. undecided
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by legendEMT(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Well said, you are intelligent. It is better He says this to save the family from undue attention and attack

MAGG0T:
shocked

[/b]He was clearly assassinated by northern elites, his family received a death threat, that made them come up with this news..

Northerners are biting more than the can chew, you killed an Igbo man just to revenge for the death of Gulak who was assassinated by his political counterparts

And they thought we don't value our own, we can't issue an open threat like their illiterate northern group, time shall tell[b]
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Xucxex1997:
You see this NL, I no dey believe 70% of news wey I see here again because na propaganda them dey use this forum do now .
I just dey wonder how everybody go just hate one particular tribe with passion, yes every tribe get their own wahala but the hate on south easterners don dey too much Abeg

Make we try change oo
You're right about use of Nairaland for propaganda. That's why we should all speak up against bigotry and hatred. How does calling out IPOB terrorists who kill Innocent citizens and still go online to celebrate it is taken as an attack against the Igbo race is what beggars belief. Are we expected to clap for terrorists mocking our patriots killed by the IPOB terrorists because of the fear of being blackmailed as being anti-Igbo? Are we supposed to award a medal to the IPOB terrorists leader after the places he told his terrorists to go burn down get burnt? No sir! We should all speak against the IPOB terrorists .All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Xucxex1997:
You see this NL, I no dey believe 70% of news wey I see here again because na propaganda them dey use this forum do now .
I just dey wonder how everybody go just hate one particular tribe with passion, yes every tribe get their own wahala but the hate on south easterners don dey too much Abeg

Make we try change oo

Nairaland is anti South-East. I'm surprised you just got the memo. I only come here to relieve stress and marvel at the stupidity of the Nigerian youths in black and white.

3 Likes

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
They killed him!

Useless liars

His son never said this.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
confusion dey dis country yeepa, confusion dey dis country yeepa na double fake story for deady body and the owner of deady body
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by kindlyheart: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
fake news everywhere
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by yahmohy27: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

[/b]He was clearly assassinated by northern elites, his family received a death threat, that made them come up with this news..

Northerners are biting more than the can chew, you killed an Igbo man just to revenge for the death of Gulak who was assassinated by his political counterparts

And they thought we don't value our own, we can't issue an open threat like their illiterate northern group, time shall tell[b]
which one come be him own now.
chest beater
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmmm....
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You're right about use of Nairaland for propaganda. That's why we should all speak up against bigotry and hatred. How does calling out IPOB terrorists who kill Innocent citizens and still go online to celebrate it is taken as an attack against the Igbo race is what beggars belief. Are we expected to clap for terrorists mocking our patriots killed by the IPOB terrorists. No sir. May God bless Nigeria

And what is a rational mind supposed to think when IPOB gets vilified (for both real and imagined infractions) more than BH, herdsmen, bandits and ISWAP who set the pace and are outdoing in the killing of your patriots by the hundreds. Oga leave matter!
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Nairaland is anti South-East. I'm surprised you just got the memo. I only come here to relieve stress and marvel at the stupidity of the Nigerian youths in black and white.

Keep shut. So what are you doing here, enriching a Yoruba man?
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by rummmy: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
They have killed our brother up north......
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Judolisco(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Why all dis fake news then?
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by MAGG0T(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2021
yahmohy27:

which one come be him own now.
chest beater

I place you in the same category as swine

You have no sense of good reasoning
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
They killed him!

Useless liars

His son never said this.

And who exactly are you to the family? Nna eh... the stupidity on this forum is a case for study undecided
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by yahmohy27: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2021
defcon4:
If true, then Nigeria has a lot of evil people who's sole aim is to create chaos to their advantage. Shame
i m telliing you ,too bad
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

Ladies and Gentlemen... see a Professor in Chestbeating.

I can bet 1 million that he's wearing his wife's skirts now.

Online Hercules. If i whisper ABOKI into his ears, he would shhit his pants grin

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep shut. So what are you doing here, enriching a Yoruba man?

Because Yoruba men enrich me too. Most of us are strategic in our tribalism na grin Now go and eat your hot amala
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Jostoman: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
judetov2:
So which one are we going to believe, the other news (assassination) or this one?
this one
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Read this your statement again and see if it still makes sense?
MAGG0T:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Take Responsibility And Stop The Blame Game – PDP Group Tells Diri / Onslaught Launched Against Killer-herdsmen In South-west / SA To Governor Makinde, Bolanle Sarumi Curses Atiku's Betrayers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.