Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family (20148 Views)

Shonekan Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Judolisco(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Xucxex1997:
You see this NL, I no dey believe 70% of news wey I see here again because na propaganda them dey use this forum do now .
I just dey wonder how everybody go just hate one particular tribe with passion, yes every tribe get their own wahala but the hate on south easterners don dey too much Abeg

Make we try change oo
wetin concern nairaland with dis story now? ... After every news they will post a source... Gazzatte and other news agencies reported that it was a murder... Go twitter go confirm
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:

And what is a rational mind supposed to think when IPOB gets vilified (for both real and imagined infractions) more than BH, herdsmen, bandits and ISWAP who set the pace and are outdoing in the killing of your patriots by the hundreds. Oga leave matter!
We will not leave it. All the enemies of Nigeria should be vilified same way you vilify government when they fail to perform. We all castigated Boko Haram, MEND and now it's the IPOB terrorists burning down what were built with tax payers money and killing our patriots, let's condemn and vilify them. FG should go against all the terrorists, whether it is North or SE . Terrorists kill and destroy so should not be rewarded. IPOB terrorists are even killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction and you don't see anything wrong with it shocked
Nobody will fall for your cheap blackmail that speaking against the IPOB terrorists is an attack on the Igbo race, Igbos are not terrorists.
It is the few terrorists who are Igbo and being recruited by the IPOB terrorists group Nigerian patriots speak against . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by 080bjaked(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

We will not leave it. All the enemies of Nigeria should be vilified same way you vilify government when they fail to perform. We all castigated Boko Haram, MEND and now it's the IPOB terrorists burning down what were built with tax payers money and killing our patriots, let's condemn and vilify them. FG should go against all the terrorists, whether it is North or SE . Terrorists kill and destroy so should not be rewarded. IPOB terrorists are even killing Nigerians of Igbo extraction and you don't see anything wrong with it shocked

Oga just share the angst equally, because you guys are making it seem like since the upheavals in the South East, BH, bandits, herdsmen and ISWAP have been on break in the North e.g. Zamfara and Niger yet ESN and IPOB are the entirety of Nigeria's problems, but I guess the magic word is BIAFRA grin

That word is like a bogeyman's jarring laughter to One-Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by DelTel(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2021
The Press (newspapers, social media, radio and TV etc) are causing great havoc with their (mis) information and unprofessionalism.

1 Like

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by donbenie(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2021
zoedew:

At 67, a fulfilled academic contending to keep appointive public office as Registrar of NECO! What was he after?
How old is is Bubu?
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Skillsnigeria: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Noted
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by olatuns2017: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-died-of-natural-causes-family/

Unknown men gun cool your temper

North retaliation will be big �
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by adebwalex(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

[/b]He was clearly assassinated by northern elites, his family received a death threat, that made them come up with this news..

Northerners are biting more than the can chew, you killed an Igbo man just to revenge for the death of Gulak who was assassinated by his political counterparts

And they thought we don't value our own, we can't issue an open threat like their illiterate northern group, time shall tell[b]

CAN YOU HEAR YOU SELF WITH THIS USELESS WRITE UP OF YOURS. ARE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT HIS FAMILY RECEIVED DEATH THREAT..STOP BEEN A FOOL...
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Judolisco(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Nairaland is anti South-East. I'm surprised you just got the memo. I only come here to relieve stress and marvel at the stupidity of the Nigerian youths in black and white.
anybody can come on nairaland jst like twitter or Facebook and post something ... Channels news, punch newspaper, Gazzatte all reported it as a murder
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by yajoe(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Sorry!!! Wrong infor
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by mechanics(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

[/b]He was clearly assassinated by northern elites, his family received a death threat, that made them come up with this news..

Northerners are biting more than the can chew, you killed an Igbo man just to revenge for the death of Gulak who was assassinated by his political counterparts

And they thought we don't value our own, we can't issue an open threat like their illiterate northern group, time shall tell[b]
If you read deep into the whole issue, it's not really northerner killing an Igbo man, this man has been facing oppositions in NECO from the board members and some directors of the council, he has good plans for staff members but the board members don't want him to achieve those plans, it all boils down to corruption, money that won't take them anywhere when their time is up.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Judolisco:
anybody can come on nairaland jst like twitter or Facebook and post something ... Channels news, punch newspaper, Gazzatte all reported it as a murder

And yet when the family has come out to say it was not, some humans here are arguing otherwise.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Oga just share the angst equally, because you guys are making it seem like since the upheavals in the South East, BH, bandits, herdsmen and ISWAP have been on break in the North e.g. Zamfara and Niger yet ESN and IPOB are the entirety of Nigeria's problems. I guess the magic word is BIAFRA grin

That word is like a bogeyman's jarring laughter to One-Nigerians.
Honestly, I am not one of those or those who are bothered if they will survive if we all chose to go our different ways and I write this with all sense of modesty and pride as a Nigerian of Yoruba extraction. My point is that these terrorists are being enabled by the failed attempt by some Igbos to blackmail other Nigerians that condemning the IPOB terrorists is an attack on the Igbo race. As you can see, nobody is buying that. My point against the attempt to destroy Nigeria is that if first reared its ugly head through a violent coordinated arson attack on Lagos by IPOB terrorists after their leader instructed them to do so in a viral audio. The next is that my forefathers signed up to form this nation, it is their legacy bequeathed to me and if it will be dissolved, for God's sake, it won't be at the whims and caprices of unstable and undisciplined anarchists and terrorists killing innocent people! We will defend our own country against IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by frog12: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2021
how much they pay the family to follow their SCRIPT
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by zoedew: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2021
donbenie:
How old is is Bubu?
My allusion is not to the ELECTIVE but the APPOINTIVE office. The latter is sought after by much lobbying and held down by continual lobbying unbefitting for an accomplished academician of his status while the former is political and may not be lobbied for! I can tell you for free that appointive posts require more energy to retain for many reasons chief of which is the real-time desire by others to replace the incumbent! A 67 year old accomplished Professor of Tests and Measures running from pillar (Abuja) to post (Minna)!! My personal opinion is that at his age and not been a politician he should be a member of the Governing Board of NECO offering advisory inputs while a much younger fellow is saddled with the onerous responsibilities of translating the advisory inputs into results that can be seen and handled.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Mitsurugi(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Honestly, I am not one of those or those who are bothered if they will survive if we all chose to go our different ways and I write this with all sense of modesty and pride as a Nigerian of Yoruba extraction. My point is that these terrorists are being enabled by the failed attempt by some Igbos to blackmail other Nigerians that condemning the IPOB terrorists is an attack on the Igbo race. As you can see, nobody is buying that. My point against the attempt to destroy Nigeria is that if first reared its ugly head through a violent coordinated arson attack on Lagos by IPOB terrorists after their leader instructed them to do so in a viral audio. The next is that my forefathers signed up to form this nation, it is their legacy bequeathed to me and if it will be dissolved, for God's sake, it won't be at the whims and caprices of unstable and undisciplined anarchists and terrorists killing innocent people! We will defend our own country against IPOB terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Amen my brother. Nigeria has made me a pessimist and it developed over a long time.

1 Like

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Judolisco(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Mitsurugi:

And yet when the family has come out to say it was not, some humans here are arguing otherwise.
that's abnormal... But blaming nairaland is jst like blaming twitter or Facebook
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by paramakina202: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
This is fake news to cover up the fact he was murdered.All Igbo politically exposed persons living in the North should watch their back.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Coldie(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
They have bribed them
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by adonaimart(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Lesson of this story; be careful before you spew your comments. Question everything you read on social media.
Most of this headlines and captions are just to heat up the polity.

Anyways, check me out if you need a professionally written resume.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by otokx(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
Something is not adding up but the kinsmen will do the needful, the east have a rich culture.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by rita25(f): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
THIS FAMILY IS UNDER PRESSURE TO HIDE THEIR FATHERS CAUSE OF DEATH embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Kingrefreshed: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-neco-registrar-godswill-obioma-died-of-natural-causes-family/

HE WAS MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD! HE WAS KILLED! HE WAS ASSASSINATED!!!!!!

LIES ON THIS NAIRALAND IS TERRIBLE!!

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
judetov2:
So which one are we going to believe, the other news (assassination) or this one?
The Family source ! Social media has become SOCIAL MADNESS cool
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Dozis:
So much drama in this country

To what end? Why did People’s Gazette have to fabricate the assassination story? Why?
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by gawu1: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
shocked

And those political opponents that assassinated him happened to be Igbos. They didn't even do that in the north so that they could not be suspected. They waited to apprehend him in the east, knowing very well that he was going their on national assignment.
So if an igbo man on national assignment in the north is killed by the north to avenge Gulak assassination, as you insinuated here, is that not one one? Let everybody morns his own.
In the other hand, when did Niger state which is in the middle belt become north. When it suite you Niger is not north but when it is bad for you Niger immediately becomes north.
Ipob pigs sense!
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by gawu1: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Northerners are killing our people up NORTH

Igbos in the NORTH should start coming back.
Emeka has fetched fire with him bar hands, so every Emeka should expect the burning consequences.
If Emeka thinks him go loot our onions free while still doing his spare parts and drug chemist businesses freely on our land, then sense don comot for him brain.
You na no see anything yet, wait when Emeka finally managed smuggled himself out run to you na. Him go give youna detail tori from North.
Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by Nathaniel111(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Famocious:
Chai, the way bloggers jump on bad news these days.. lipsrsealed

May his soul rest in peace ..

Them know say Nigerians too enjoy bad news..
Na bad news headlines we dey quick press on all news forums.

Re: NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family by mrwonlasewonie: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sonicroyel:
Na lie
"My husband was strangled to death by unknown gunmen, some few minutes he returned from Abuja trip" - the wife, Mrs. Elizabeth Obioma said weeping profusely.

Prof. Obioma was on May 14, 2020 appointed NECO Boss, barely a year ago. He died aged 67

May he rest in perfect peace �
brown envelopes have exchanged hands so she's singing another song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally / CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.