Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (22077 Views)

The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos) / IBB Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Finally Commences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

I only spoke in reference to road construction. From where I can see from Akwaibom. Aside that, I don't have any clue as to his performance.

You asked me of his performance and I gave you some. So what are you arguing. I can not say Udom is a failure because I have seen things he has done, especially with regards to Human capital development.

Wike on the other hand has failed woefully.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
24SEVEN:

Since you're from AKS, and your governor's achievements are being contrasted directly against that of the governor of Rivers, naturally your view is expected to be subjective.

So i take your comments with a pinch of salt.

Which salt are you pinching?

Has Wike employed any civil servant since he became Governor? Salt.

Did Wike not abandon Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency? Salt.

Has Wike promoted even one civil servant since he became governor? Salt.

What about the health centers. Has he carried out works on a large scale there? Salt.

Any power project to the name of Wike? Salt.

What about Agriculture? If Amaechi did not start the Cassava factory to a large extent and Shell completed it, will Wike have even one Agricultural project to his name? Salt.

What about the Amnesty registration that Wike carried out but abandoned them? Salt.

Has Wike completed his appointments until now? Salt.

What about Pensioners, is Wike not still owing them? Salt.

What about the teachers that protested in front of Government house, has he paid them? Salt.

What about Greater Port Harcourt, did Wike not abandon them? Salt.

Do you know any poverty alleviation scheme carried out by Wike? Salt.

What about employment? Did Wike carryout any apart from his agbero project? Salt.

What about the money Oil companies gave Wike for covid-19 relief? Did Wike not disappear the money? Salt.

Do you know of any serious loan scheme carried out by Wike? Salt.

Any industry developed by Wike? Salt.

I can go on. The man is a failure. The amount of salt you have pinched has reached one cup.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
No be lie...
A flood control project.

Nice one keep it up sir while the rest are busy fighting her indigenes for the fulanise and with the help of the Fulanise.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

What about the health centers. Has he carried out works on a large scale there? Salt.

What about Agriculture? If Amaechi did not start the Cassava factory to a large extent and Shell completed it, will Wike have even one Agricultural project to his name? Salt.

What about the Amnesty registration that Wike carried out but abandoned them? Salt.

What about the teachers that protested in front of Government house, has he paid them? Salt.

What about employment? Did Wike carryout any apart from his agbero project? Salt.

What about the money Oil companies gave Wike for covid-19 relief? Did Wike not disappear the money? Salt.

I can go on. The man is a failure. The amount of salt you have pinched has reached one cup.

GOTCHA!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by nerorex01: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
What Lagos state missed by the discontinued Ambode led government

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Hunchogee: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jorge91:
with the low population in uyo and rate of employment, development and infrastructure are increasing the state will be the top 5 best in Nigeria soon if a working governor like Governor Udom Emmanuel will succeed him.
Is already on top 5 bro.. Akwa Ibom is 3 most beautiful state after Abuja & Lagos..
Currently the most cleanest state in Nigeria ..
Current the third highest norminal GDP after lagos and Abuja etc..
So is already in Top 5 aiming number 1 spot ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1gEau3Rb4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDuZt_F5i70

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Hunchogee: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I really do admire your wild sense of reasoning ..it's just classic..
Meanwhile if you notice that guy you are quoting carefully he as always been anti Udom from day one so he will not ever accept that Udom is trying or doing something..

Meanwhile If you want to know all the project Udom has done or currently doing..
Kindly visit the link below ..https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

IPOB (or whatever name they had then) has be stocking arms for a very long time. Even before buhari came into power. They had been preparing for war with Nigeria for a long time now.

Oh, really? That is what u have to say? So, my question is this. What should people do as fulani herdsmen keep slaughtering them in their villages and FG can't protect them anymore. If u say ipob have been acquiring weapons, I wonder where u got your info from.

All ipob did over the years was to stage protests and ask igbos to sit at home on the day they choose to remember Biafrans who died. U and I know how Nigerian govt see protest. Nigerian govt kept killing ipob members anytime they staged protests.

Even when youths staged protests, we saw what govt did. They imported thugs to scatter the protest and used soldiers to kill protesters.

We have seen this happen over and over. Even Kastina youths who protested few days ago were arrested. Govt doesnt want u to protest. Govt doesn't want u to complain and govt doesn't want to do the right thing.

Youths protested in a local govt in kastina becus of high rate of kidnapping, yet, govt can't save them, yet govt went after those who protested. That is madness.

Let call a spade, a spade. Nigeria govt have failed and should be held accountable for all these shits.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You asked me of his performance and I gave you some. So what are you arguing. I can not say Udom is a failure because I have seen things he has done, especially with regards to Human capital development.

Wike on the other hand has failed woefully.

Are you based in Akwa Ibom? If you are not, you will never say.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
CHOPUP411:
This people are daft they have throughout dry season they did not do anything now rain is here they are monitoring flood controlling project. Senseless government everywhere
Shut up.
Does that project that cut across 17 villages from 3 LGAs look like something that should be completed within one month?

Again I say shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ilaumoh(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrkings84:

Shut up.
Does that project that cut across 17 villages from 3 LGAs look like something that should be completed within one month?

Again I say shut up!
The idiot you quoted lack common sense of reasoning..
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ilaumoh:

The idiot you quoted lack common sense of reasoning..

Some people have fish brain
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hunchogee:

I really do admire your wild sense of reasoning ..it's just classic..
Meanwhile if you notice that guy you are quoting carefully he as always been anti Udom from day one so he will not ever accept that Udom is trying or doing something..

Meanwhile If you want to know all the project Udom has done or currently doing..
Kindly visit the link below ..https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom

Funny you. I wanted to call you a goat but i had to refrain from doing because one certain individual named juliusmalema has devoted his life to going through my comments looking for what he can use in reporting me to the moderators.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Hunchogee: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
24SEVEN:

Funny you. I wanted to call you a goat but i had to refrain from doing because one certain individual named juliusmalema has devoted his life to going through my comments looking for what he can use in reporting me to the moderators.
You be MU.MU
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hunchogee:

You be MU.MU

Stop replying that guy. Focus on the good work you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Hunchogee: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop replying that guy. Focus on the good work you are doing.
Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation / President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.