Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (22063 Views)

The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos) / IBB Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Finally Commences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Wike is doing what he has to do. He is doing well, even better than Udom in road construction.

My only question is, why is Ephraim Inyang always running around anywhere udom goes? He is not the chief of staff? Is he not supposed to be working in the background?

You know why you said performing better in Road Construction. grin

Because, you know if you look anywhere else, failure follows Wike.

From employment, to arrears payment, to Agriculture (Thank God for Amaechi and Shell for Cassava industry), to education, to youth empowerment, to Women empowerment etc.

Wike has failed woefully and cannot in any way compare to Governor Udom Emmanuel.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Dis our naira nawa ooo 8kl #14,000,000,000
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
Akwa Ibom state has in recent times always been in the news for good reasons. Many projects are being commissioned by the gov almost on monthly basis.

God bless Governor Udom Emmanuel 
God bless Akwa Ibom state
God bless the people of Akwa Ibom.

Meanwhile, in another news, ipob pigs are currently on the lookout for the next govt facilities to destroy so that Buhari will be in pains. cheesy
This Benue cow still have mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Simplyleo: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Benue cow still have mouth to talk.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

From employment, to arrears payment, to Agriculture (Thank God for Amaechi and Shell for Cassava industry), to education, to youth empowerment, to Women empowerment etc.

Wike has failed woefully and cannot in any way compare to Governor Udom Emmanuel.

I was very specific. Udom has tried on other areas but road construction which I believe in the next 2 years, there will be some serious improvements. But considering Rives State and PH, especially with their traffic, Wike has done well.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You no come from Rivers state oh, but you sabi carry our mata for head.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2021
24SEVEN:

You no come from Rivers state oh, but you sabi carry our mata for head.

I am Port Harcourt Born and Bred. Any further question?

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am Port Harcourt Born and Bred. .......Any further question?

@bolded1, I know. but i dont care. grin grin grin grin

@bolded2, What is the name of the state of your fathers origin. Im guessing its Abia cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

I was very specific. Udom has tried on other areas but road construction which I believe in the next 2 years, there will be some serious improvements. But considering Rives State and PH, especially with their traffic, Wike has done well.

Wike has performed woefully. There is no where you can put Wike with performing well. People should stop the lies and say the truth.

Owing teachers for years.
Owing pensioners for years.
Allowing Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency sink
Allowing the Agricultural projects sink. Not carrying one meaningful agricultural project.
Never promoted a civil servant in all his years.
Never recruited a civil servant in all his years.
Never heard of any power project.
Never did any Covid-19 relief project even though Oil Companies gave him money for that.
Markets burnt and no assistance.
No employment or poverty alleviation scheme.
Registered Militants for amnesty program that never came to past.

There are numerous more he did not do.

Wike remains a failure. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Laslaslala: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
Akwa Ibom state has in recent times always been in the news for good reasons. Many projects are being commissioned by the gov almost on monthly basis.

Meanwhile, in another news, ipob pigs are currently on the lookout for the next govt facilities to destroy so that Buhari will be in pains. cheesy
Ignorance has made u look more foolish than u are
You pose as a blind fool when government forces like the police and army give herdsmen killers cover in their station and barracks after killing villagers,
Did u not notice that instead of going after herdsmen thy arrest people mobilising to defend themselves and charge them exorbitant bail fees
By so doing Those stations and their occupants have failed in their primary duties of protecting citizens they are serving the interest of those terrorising our communities as such I have lost sympathy to d damages being meted on them
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Ayoh101(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2021
What did you expect from products of baby factory
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Jorge91: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Hunchogee:
GOVERNOR EMMANUEL INSPECTS ONGOING 8.4KM FLOOD CONTROL PROJECT

Governor Udom Emmanuel today paid an unscheduled visit to the construction site of the N14BN, 8.4km Ibrahim Babangida Avenue flood control project.

The Akwa Ibom State Government / World Bank assisted project awarded to China Road and Bridge Corporation,CRBC, cuts across 17 communities in 3 local government areas Uyo, Nsit Ibom and Ibesikpo Asutan.

Governor Emmanuel who was conducted round the project location by the State Commissioner for Environment and Solid Minerals , Sir. Charles Udoh, had in his delegation, top government officials.

https://www.facebook.com/214348235572139/posts/1447964598877157/
with the low population in uyo and rate of employment, development and infrastructure are increasing the state will be the top 5 best in Nigeria soon if a working governor like Governor Udom Emmanuel will succeed him.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by traihit: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
N14bn..?

I thought I was the only who saw it o. 8.4 km concrete and widening of channels costing 14bn. Naira is this useless?
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2021
24SEVEN:

@bolded1, I know. but i dont care. grin grin grin grin

@bolded2, What is the name of the state of your fathers origin. Im guessing its Abia cheesy cheesy

Akwa Ibom State. Does not change how poor Wike has been.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by garfield1: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Wike is doing what he has to do. He is doing well, even better than Udom in road construction.

My only question is, why is Ephraim Inyang always running around anywhere udom goes? He is not the chief of staff? Is he not supposed to be working in the background?

He wants udom blessing for the senate.I thought he was the commissioner of works
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Wike has performed woefully. There is no where you can put Wike with performing well. People should stop the lies and say the truth.

Owing teachers for years.
Owing pensioners for years.
Allowing Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency sink
Allowing the Agricultural projects sink. Not carrying one meaningful agricultural project.
Never promoted a civil servant in all his years.
Never recruited a civil servant in all his years.
Never heard of any power project.
Never did any Covid-19 relief project even though Oil Companies gave him money for that.
Markets burnt and no assistance.
No employment or poverty alleviation scheme.
Registered Militants for amnesty program that never came to past.

There are numerous more he did not do.

Wike remains a failure. Fact.

What will you say about Udom?
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
garfield1:

He wants udom blessing for the senate.I thought he was the commissioner of works

He was performing poorly as works commissioner. But since he is Udom's person, he was given chief of staff. I didn't know he has Senate ambition. That's interesting. If votes are actually casted, even his local govt will reject him.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by garfield1: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

He was performing poorly as works commissioner. But since he is Udom's person, he was given chief of staff. I didn't know he has Senate ambition. That's interesting. If votes are actually casted, even his local govt will reject him.

True but udom self might also be gunning for senate.it is the turn eastern obolo to run

3 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by garfield1: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Honestly,udom better pass wike.udom is silently the best gov in ss

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

I am not in a good position to declare that because I am based in Port Harcourt.

However, some things he did impressed me. Like the loans, the cassava village, the rice mill, Ibom Air which to me is a success. He developed a mega poultry farm, Timber factory and also the Coconut refinery.

This is the little I got without being in the State and I can bet he has done far more. Which can't be said of Wike.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I am not in a good position to declare that because I am based in Port Harcourt.

However, some things he did impressed me. Like the loans, the cassava village, the rice mill, Ibom Air which to me is a success. He developed a mega poultry farm, Timber factory and also the Coconut refinery.

This is the little I got without being in the State and I can bet he has done far more. Which can't be said of Wike.

Exactly. I knew why I asked. Because when you are based in PH, you will be impressed with Udom but its only those based on Akwa Ibom that knows its not as portrayed in the media.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
garfield1:

Honestly,udom better pass wike.udom is silently the best gov in ss

Are you based in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Exactly. I knew why I asked. Because when you are based in PH, you will be impressed with Udom but its only those based on Akwa Ibom that knows its not as portrayed in the media.

I have given you a few reasons why I think Udom have done well and numerous reasons why Wike is a failure as a governor.

What you are writing here does not show any point that Wike has performed better. Even the media can not paint Wike good.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by garfield1: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

Are you based in Akwa Ibom?

My work takes me regularly to akwa cross though I base in pH...I never rated udom but he shocked me

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

People like u are the reason Nigeria is backward. Here is the news of Ebonyi state governor visiting the people who were attacked by fulani herdsmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/6582729/governor-umahi-visits-victims-suspected

The constant attacks on communities by fulani herdsmen are the reason some regions have taken up arms. That is the threat Nigeria is facing. That is what u should be talking about.

People are been killed by herdsmen, the people are calling on FG to save them but FG can't. They decided to protect them selves, then FG sends soldiers to fight them.

What kind of thing is that? Is FG indirectly saying that people should keep quiet while herdsmen wipe them out of the surface of the earth? Does it mean that people like u have no sense?

Ipob only took arms when FG failed to protect igbos been killed and raped inside their farms lands. In many Abia communities, villages ran away from their farms. This makes no sense. This makes no sense. This makes no sense. Gush.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
garfield1:

My work takes me regularly to akwa cross though I base in pH...I never rated udom but he shocked me
I asked because its easy to judge from the outside. If you really want to know if he has impact on the common people, ask the people who live there.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Akwa Ibom State. Does not change how poor Wike has been.

Since you're from AKS, and your governor's achievements are being contrasted directly against that of the governor of Rivers, naturally your view is expected to be subjective.

So i take your comments with a pinch of salt.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Princedapace:

People like u are the reason Nigeria is backward. Here is the news of Ebonyi state governor visiting the people who were attacked by fulani herdsmen.

https://www.nairaland.com/6582729/governor-umahi-visits-victims-suspected

The constant attacks on communities by fulani herdsmen are the reason some regions have taken up arms. That is the threat Nigeria is facing. That is what u should be talking about.

People are been killed by herdsmen, the people are calling on FG to save them but FG can't. They decided to protect them selves, then FG sends soldiers to fight them.

What kind of thing is that? Is FG indirectly saying that people should keep quiet while herdsmen wipe them out of the surface of the earth? Does it mean that people like u have no sense?

Ipob only took arms when FG failed to protect igbos been killed and raped inside their farms lands. In many Abia communities, villages ran away from their farms. This makes no sense. This makes no sense. This makes no sense. Gush.

IPOB (or whatever name they had then) has be stocking arms for a very long time. Even before buhari came into power. They had been preparing for war with Nigeria for a long time now.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by Donaluta(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Na you call people here... Now I know why that guy call you pig.. you begin call MODs .. see am.. wicked and heartless man
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I have given you a few reasons why I think Udom have done well and numerous reasons why Wike is a failure as a governor.

What you are writing here does not show any point that Wike has performed better. Even the media can not paint Wike good.

I only spoke in reference to road construction. From where I can see from Akwaibom. Aside that, I don't have any clue as to his performance.
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by 24SEVEN: 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
garfield1:

What kind of work do you do
Re: Governor Udom Inspects 8.4km Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom (Photo) by garfield1: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

I asked because its easy to judge from the outside. If you really want to know if he has impact on the common people, ask the people who live there.

I have asked but I dont really need to.most nigerians are still largely unenlightened about governance and how to measure it.as far as you pay salaries and employ people and share money,most people are ok.they dont care about infrastructure.the major problem aks has is still unemployment same as rivers but udom is employing,wike is not.udom is not owing workers,wike is.udom is even focusing on industries to create new jobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Kaduna (Video) / FCC Seals Martin Elechi's Home In Ebonyi / Buhari Receives John Kerry At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.