Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,716 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] (6640 Views)

London Nothing Hill Carnival: Yoruba Nation Versus Biafra (photos) / Alfred Diete-spiff The Man That Betrayed Biafra[photos] / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by Jamesbally: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

i already copied all your monikers,i know nairaland is faceless,but this issue would be indexed on google forever we need evidence to show the world why we want to leave nigeria.thank you all igbo haters you made my work easier

There is nothing the international communities can do about you and Biafra. Over 90% of the World powers are ally with the North. The North will continue to hold Biafra by the Ball for the next 50 years grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry

Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol you don dey beg grin when you dey insult Yoruba you no know. Make any thread again insulting any tribe and I will be there to fix it for you and any other thread you make

You forgiven for begging for mercy go and sin no more

Remember Big Brother is watching you

you must be high on expired milk,,beg who?anybody like you?you know the funniest part if i insult you nairaland will ban me this is y i am careful,we would leave nairaland for you people and have our own forum,i am already working on it,with our population we can make our forum grow,remember what igbos did to that rant hq on facebook,you are the coward that behaves like a kid playing with markers
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jamesbally:

There is nothing the international communities can do about you and Biafra. Over 90% of the World powers are ally with the North. The North will continue to hold Biafra by the Ball for the next 50 years grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry

united nations is coming to nigeria na them go settle this matter trust me,they would be stationed at onicha head bridge and in yoruba land,you people dont know what is coming,2nd front in yoruba land is coming
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by AntiIgbo: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

you must be high on expired milk,,beg who?anybody like you?you know the funniest part if i insult you nairaland will ban me this is y i am careful,we would leave nairaland for you people and have our own forum,i am already working on it,with our population we can make our forum grow,remember what igbos did to that rant hq on facebook,you are the coward that behaves like a kid playing with markers

Lol your bizwax, but create another thread like the one you did last night insulting Yoruba and the minorites and see what I will start doing to your threads.

You lost the last night's thread and am ready to do it again and again and again grin
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiIgbo:

Lol your bizwax, but create another thread like the one you did last night insulting Yoruba and the minorites and see what I will start doing to your threads.

You lost the last night's thread and am ready to do it again and again and again grin

it was closed by the anti igbo mods,it is going on facebook and google,come and delete it from facebook,twitter and google

[b]enough of this emotional blackmail telling igbos our

states are landlocked,we have igbo speaking people

with access to the sea in delta state and we have

river niger we can dredge and connect to the atlantic

now rivers,bayelsa those are 2 major problems we

have especially the ijaws,we know many tribes hate

the ijaws,Urhobo-Isoko wont allow ijaws do

anyhow,if ijaw get ijaw republic wont day pass

land,or would they be stuck at sea forever,lol,what

happens when climate change affects them and the

atlantic invades their land?

how will the ijaws do it,they are sea locked,unless

they join yoruba republic

see the point is we all have to negotiate

if part of delta wants to join niger delta

republic,they must negotiate with edo and ondo or

anambra to use the land crossing

bayelsa and rivers are stuck at sea,no where to go

unless they ask delta for land crossing or akwaibom

or anambra,abia and imo and my brothers in

akwaibom are biafrans

see you all must negotiate with igbos and get your

ijaw replubic,we would give you what fulanis could

not give adaka boro[/b]
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiIgbo:

i will keep on creating more and more and more,your erection stops on nairaland only..lol
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

is it your business what is your pain?
I only told the truth and nothing more.
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by achi4u(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

very strong,the jews never knew that they would se stronger today,i for-see us singing our anthem in biafra land with biafran airforce flying over us,mark it
once I see that day I can go and rest with my maker.

That day will be a day to remember.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
achi4u:
once I see that day I can go and rest with my maker.

That day will be a day to remember.

i have goosebumps bro,it would happen the time is near,when we can wave our flags without been harassed by the Fulani army,we shall be free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOcFwmU4is
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by Divoc19(f): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
No Igbo is more Igbo than the other, it's your mentality and level of exposure that differentiates.

I don't blame Igbos that never left the East or it's terrains all their lives having a myopic mind about Biafra.

Of course the sit-at-home is long over due. The Biafran heros must be acknowledge and history be told to our children. It's still not supposed to be a [b]bloody dea[/b]l. Violence has never paid the Igbos.

Take it or leave it.

As at now.
Biafra is not ready to GO.

fozapi:

please kindly runaway if you did not understand the messaged passed during the sit at home then you are lost,i know you are lagos or abuja igbo na so una day yap
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Divoc19:
No Igbo is more Igbo than the other, it's your mentality and level of exposure that differentiates.

I don't blame Igbos that never left the East or it's terrains all their lives having a myopic mind about Biafra.

Of course the sit-at-home is long over due. The Biafran heros must be acknowledge and history be told to our children. It's still not supposed to be a [b]bloody dea[/b]l. Violence has never paid the Igbos.

Take it or leave it.

As at now.
Biafra is not ready to GO.

stop embarrassing igbos please life is not about following men,buying iphones and rubbing make up,i already wrote an open letter for you biafran women,be like our mothers that rose up against the british read about aba riots,ok..we have been ready since 1967..read about kurdish women they have been fighting turkey for over 40 years and those women defeated isis
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by 2elliot: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
Hitler might be cruel but he wasn't mad......
Look!
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by Jamesbally: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

united nations is coming to nigeria na them go settle this matter trust me,they would be stationed at onicha head bridge and in yoruba land,you people dont know what is coming,2nd front in yoruba land is coming

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki. This guy is a comedian aswear. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where was United Nations all these while as the North hold Biafra by its balls? United Nations is fully aware of the lies and PROPAGANDA IPOB have been spreading. They are also aware that the North has refused to give Biafra their independence.

Go to Abuja and other parts of the North, you will see United Nations official vehicles plying the major Roads and Streets in the North. My neighbour in Abuja is an Assistant Director of United Nations

Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by TrackerXL: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Story what hurdles are you facing.

mightyhaze:
The more hurdles one scales,the more muscles accumulate in the thighs and calves..and the better u are at scaling hurdles.. Haze 2021 grin

The reason the Igbo man and average easterns seem alot more resourceful,resilient and hardy in all ramifications is because the average igboman has to deal with alot of hurdles right from a young age .. So while they deal with the steady knocks that comes with being ' third class citizens', they are in constant look out on how to better their lot and that of theirs.. and of course they became imbued with the resilience n sturdiness that comes with it

You will find out that the average igboman has little or no time for frivolities.. sleep is almost a luxury to them..because of this consciousness..

You ask yourselves why the Israelis are one of the sharpest and woke beings on Earth? U don't go through the trauma and humiliations of the Holocaust without honing your skills for survival and passing such awareness to your offsprings..
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by mightyhaze: 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
TrackerXL:

survive several pogroms plus a 3year old uncivil war first and then a 54 year old cold war ,then u could be in a position to ask me questions..

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jamesbally:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki. This guy is a comedian aswear. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where was United Nations all these while as the North hold Biafra by its balls? United Nations is fully aware of the lies and PROPAGANDA IPOB have been spreading. They are also aware that the North has refused to give Biafra their independence.

Go to Abuja and other parts of the North, you will see United Nations official vehicles plying the major Roads and Streets in the North. My neighbour in Abuja is an Assistant Director of United Nations

dude go and see what is going on in ambazonia,you cant fight a civil war twice..UN go settle this matter las las
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
mightyhaze:
survive several pogroms plus a 3year old uncivil war first and then a 54 year old cold war ,then u could be in a position to ask me questions..

leave them they think it is easy and remember they gave us 20 pounds
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
TrackerXL:

you gave us 20 pounds but look at us today
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by TrackerXL: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
What happened to you. Did you forget the SE is the most wretched region in the South competing only with the war ravaged NE abi your papa head don damage.

fozapi:

you gave us 20 pounds but look at us today
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 12:01am On Jun 03, 2021
TrackerXL:
What happened to you. Did you forget the SE is the most wretched region in the South competing only with the war ravaged NE abi your papa head don damage.

wow lol..really i didnt know
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by donbenie(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:
Here is the BIAFRAN VERSION.

*1st 2 pictures, Biafran Armies who where spared by the Nigerian Army during Biafran civil War.

*The last 2 pictures, their Grand Children who are supposed to liberate Biafrans from the hands of their Northern Masters. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by WorldRichest: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
helinues:
Hitler might be cruel but he wasn't mad......

Hitler was madly cruel

1 Like

Re: This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] by fozapi(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2021
WorldRichest:

Hitler was madly cruel

thanks,the boy should be banned forever on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares / Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer / FG Building Centre Of Excellence For Environmental Restoration In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.