Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter (1435 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Buhari’s Deleted Tweet Sparks Brouhaha Between FG And Twitter / See FFK Deleted Tweet Blasting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nemere2020: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thank you, @Twitter for DELETING the hate-filled tweet by the account fronting as @MBuhari. What you did proves that the rulers of Nigeria who feel they’re not accountable to #Biafrans for their crimes will ultimately account to the international community. #ThisIsNot1967.
https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1400091245653811204?s=19
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Fahdiga(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
I think it is high time that the international community steps in and arrest this terrorist Buhari. Are they waiting till he carries out his threats against the Igbos before they do the needful. Twitter should drag his ass to ICC to face trial for his crimes against humanity

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Evanderbright: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
I really don't blame buhari

Blame the useless south east leaders that can't stand up for their people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Imagine.

NNAMDI KANU gave directives to his members, to attack police stations, to kill policemen, to attack correctional centres and to kill warders.

His Twitter profile is filled with inciting and hate filled posts against Nigeria, fulani people, muslims and northern Nigerians but the same man thanked Twitter for deleting the president " hate filled speech"

This is so funny grin

I blame Nigeria Government for over tolerating evil people who want death, anarchy, chaos and violence.

This is Nnamdi kanu Twitter page below, go through it and read his daily violence inciting posts. When are you guys going to report all his posts?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by unohbethel(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mmk be giving them hot grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Banmeallday: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Arrest Buhari imposters, Lai Muhammed, Aisha Buhari, Osinbanjo, and all the fools that have kept quiet while millions have been displaced and killed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by unohbethel(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine.
lol zombies are very mad at Twitter...
I suggest u guys send python dance for Jackgrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by HellAnus: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine.

NNAMDI KANU gave directives to his members, to attack police stations, to kill policemen, to attack correctional centres and to kill warders.

His Twitter profile is filled with inciting and hate filled posts against Nigeria, fulani people, muslims and northern Nigerians but the same man thanks Twitter for deleting the president " hate filled speech"

This is so funny grin

All zombies will be decimated one by one. God is not asleep

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

All zombies will be decimated one by one. God is not asleep

You meant zombies like you.

I know you have no thought or brain of your own, Nnamdi kanu has taken over your sense of reasoning.

If you allow a man in London take over your faculty of reasoning in Nigeria.

Arent you a zombie.
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by flokii: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
They should arrest Buhari while Kanu and UGM are left to continue inciting hate and killing security operatives abi?

Presidency has sent message to you lots that you won't see draw in the violent path you're towing. Noone has monopoly of violence.

You can't be destroying state properties and killing officers of the law and expect the president to fold his arms. Una case dey like dog wey wan go astray.
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I know you have no thought or brain, Nnamdi kanu has taken over your sense of reasoning.

Arent you a zombie.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Lorddominic(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine.

His Twitter profile is filled with inciting and hate filled posts against Nigeria, fulani people, muslims and northern Nigerians but the same man thanked Twitter for deleting the president " hate filled speech"

This is so funny grin

I blame Nigeria Government for over tolerating evil people who want death, anarchy, chaos and violence.

This is Nnamdi kanu Twitter page below, go through it and read his daily violence inciting posts. When are you guys going to report all his posts?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Mazi Kanu is not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; Buhari is... As a leader of a Nation, one needs to be guided by his utterance. Take a cue from Trump's case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lorddominic:

Mazi Kanu is not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; Buhari is... As a leader of a Nation, one needs to be guided by his utterance. Take a cue from Trump's case

What utterance exactly
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by jlinkd78(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ohamadike 3:0 Buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by jlinkd78(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Imagine.

This is so funny grin

U have won more tweeter followers for MNK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by HellAnus: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I know you have no thought or brain of your own, Nnamdi kanu has taken over your sense of reasoning.

Arent you a zombie.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Everyone here knows u re a zombie, a chronic one at that. Continue making mockery of urself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by GuyWise101(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Joromi1: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lamidi Conwu is a bloody hypocrite. He has said worse!
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
jlinkd78:
U have won more tweeter followers for MNK

Zombie
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

Stop making a fool of yourself. Everyone here knows u re a zombie, a chronic one at that. Continue making mockery of urself

I am not like you, stop projecting.

A man in london controls you
You are easily influenced by Twitter so called influencers.

Isn't what zombie alway do.
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by HellAnus: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not like you, stop projecting.

A man in london controls you
You are easily influenced by Twitter so called influencers.

Isn't what zombie alway do.

It's better I am being controlled by a man than a cow. We all know u re controlled by cows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by AntiBMC(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
ICC should do the needful. The earlier the better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

It's better I am being controlled by a man than a cow. We all know u re controlled by cows

Cows means wealth.

How can you be a slave to a man in london.

Be a MAN. Stop following the crowd zombie.
Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by HellAnus: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Cows means wealth.

How can you be a slave to a man in london.

Be a MAN. Stop following the crowd zombie.

I am not out here to banter words with a zombie who dosent know his right from left. Go and meet ur father or rather, ur cows

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

I am not out here to banter words with a zombie who dosent know his right from left.

If a man in London controls you thought and action in Nigeria.

Arent you like a child that does not know his right from left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three New Z6 For Airport Firefighting And Rescure Vehicles In Nigeria(photos) / Nigerian Tech Dominate The Top 40 List Of Africa Digital Companies / E. Rats Paid To Tag Every Crimes In The East To Igbos And Esn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.