Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work (30352 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by chrisxxx(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
musa234:
I can't believe this.. From my experience with both tribes,it should be the other way round... Igbos are far more enlightened than Ikwerre,more exposed and wealthier, igbos own the language... So what you just typed can't be possible .
Read from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

It is not by size men it is by who left his land to meet the other.

Who come meet who? Same ikwerre low life people?!
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by yahmohy27: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
Yet you hired vigilante with juju to guard police station. Clown
hiring vigellante does not mean he gave vigellate juju to use,nah
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by kettykin: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2021
yahmohy27:

you are right all of them dey fear

I don't think obiano and umahi has anything to fear , what I am wondering is if there is some intelligence that they have that is making them keep quiet
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by babatee90(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2021
“All of you criminals that are here, take today 2nd of June 2021 and repent. if you don’t repent, the period has come, you will die. Your parents will not bury you.”

“We will bury you like vulture, either your hand will cut off or they will blow your head off. Your parents will not even know that you’re dead”, he said.

I love that part grin cheesy
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Maximeo:
So your grandma from Umuahia is either a slave or an outcast? And she was only married by your Ikwerre grandad as a farm hand, more so as an Igbo woman she has no culture...very interesting narative.

Secondly, despite your grandma being a slave, your superior Ikwerre people have no language but speaks the Igbo language of your forementioned grandma whom you've insulted on social media.

Thirdly, so famous Arochukwu indigenes migrated to Ikwerre Land which is located where? Probably located in Benin Kingdom.

Benin people like yourselves should know that they're visitors in Rivers State, and should really go back to Edo State.

Every sensible Nigerian knows that you tiny
Ikwerre people can never measure up to the Igbos (a major tribe) in any way. I understand that the Benin Kingdom you guys claim to have originated from have rejected you all as it is evidently a false claim.

I wish you guys good luck in tracing your background.

No mind that fool feeling funky with himself... people wey struggle to marry to marry core igbo slaves and those banished in the olden days.. Low mentalitied people opening their gutter mouth
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Minority Rivers.

Pleasing Tambuwal just because you want to run as his Deputy will end in shame and regret to you.

IPOB is bigger than you and Mazi Kanu will continue to be your worst nightmare.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by matm: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Let no one put his trust in talisman.
Put ur trust in God alone.Trust in talisman is like eating ashes.And dt places u in enemity with God almighty.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by okigbojihad: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

I will tell you what I observed about my people as an Ikwerre man. I am reasoning that the first set of Igbo people the Ikwerre people met were either slaves or outcast.
Ikwerre people generally view Igbo people to be same till date. They call them Isoma. This is a derogatory name for anyone with no culture.
And that is why when you refer him to be an Igbo person he immediately interpret to mean an Isoma person who has no culture.
This disdain towards the Igbos is the cause of the Igbophobia.
They got married to them those days but use them mostly as farm hands.
If there was a Task none would accept to do they would look for añ Isoma person.
You can carry out a personal research on this as I am telling you the truth. I am Ikwerre but my grandma was Umuahia.
You might hear even some acclaimed Ikwerre saying they are Igbos. These people have parents that were originally Igbos and are discriminated in Ikwerre land.
During the Aro Confederacy many of them migrated to Ikwerre land. But at the beginning of the war some ran back others who couldn't because of inability to trace their homes were adopted and most times given a place to settle outside the main community.
Till date their descendants are still discriminated. They are usually the Ikwerre people who are vociferous to say Ikwerre is Igbo.
The most demeaning thing I notice you can do to an Ikwerre man is to call him an Igbo man or Isoma. You have indirectly called him a slave. It is not only Wike it is with all of us. Even those whose maternal home is Igbo immediately key into this obsession.

lol coming from a cultural thief..if you dnt knw the meaning of isoma shut yur mouth or yu call on chinenye to school you..

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by juman(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Going in the direction of violence is big mistake.
They should call for their separate country peacefully.
That's better way to go.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2021
musa234:
I can't believe this.. From my experience with both tribes,it should be the other way round... Igbos are far more enlightened than Ikwerre,more exposed and wealthier, igbos own the language... So what you just typed can't be possible .

Dont mind that fool.. they got married to our slaves and outcasts in the olden days.THE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS BELITTLING OF A CORE IGBO PERSON TO MARRY FROM IKWERRE TRIBE IF OT RECENTLY THAT NORM STARTED FADING AWAY... TO A CORE IGBO PERSON, ITS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING THE BLOOD OF YOUR LINEAGE CONTAMINATED BY MARRYING THE DESCENDANT OF YOUR SLAVE OR OUTCAST
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Truth is every reasonable person will hate an average Igbo person

And like an average backstabbing afonjas and every fulani killer Herdsman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2021
NetValueFX:

Ikwerre na chicken. Don't mistake una cultism for bravery.
Most of them indulge in cultism while Igbos are making headway in all walks of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by PoshTraveIer: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Wike! The man with ballz

Big hairy ballz

The "great" ikonso had cowries all over his body like he was born by mami water. We saw the end..

Most of the wasted IPOB miscreants we ve seen have some sort of JuJu on their body. What happened?

In fact, their herbalist had to run when security agents came looking for him. He couldn't disappear. He was caught, handcuffed like the goats we see in osogbo market
post that skull on front page please
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by PoshTraveIer: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2021
yamunla:
I still dont understand this guy hatred towards ipob/igbo...
i am an igbo man and i hate Igbos and igbos wth passion. they dingl handedly destroyed naija
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Samfloxin(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin grin

I pity IPOB`s when Ikwerre`s face them.. They are a very bloody ethnic group and war mongers.

I do call them "Ikwerre Bottle" which was derived from Ikwerre Bu o` tu

In all, I love the tribe!

Ikwerre Meka o!

Lost people with lost identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TWITTER IS A PROPAGANDA SOCIA MEDIA AND AN OPEN FIELD FOR PROMOTING ANARCHY.
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN. YOUR EVIL WISHES FOR 200MILLION PEOPLE TO WAR WILL NEVER COME TO PASS,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA FOREVER AMEN. angry
IGBO ETHNIC GROUP FEELS SIDELINED AND MALTREATED IN THE ONE NIGERIA PROJECT. WHY NOT ALLOW THEM TO GO FOR PEACE TO REIGN?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by PAWG(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
I noticed something on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

Read from the beginning.

SO YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD THAT FOR A CORE IGBO PERSON TO GET MARRIED TO AN IKWERRE PERSON IS AS GOOD AS GETTING HIS OR HER BLOOD CONTAMINATED WITH THE BLOOD OF HIS (CORE IGBO) SLAVE OR OUTCAST. SINCE YOU FOREFATHERS MARRIED OUR SLAVES AND OUT CASTS? JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT IT HAS NOW FADING AWAY..NO WONDER YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS LOW,YOU DESCENDANT OF OUR SLAVE

See young man, just keep quiet before people tell you wetin go make you go drink sniper.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by akan102: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
Yet you hired vigilante with juju to guard police station. Clown
Since you (ugm) like juju, you are better faced with a bigger juju that will humble your juju, by the way your juju is no juju because he runs away and leave you vulnerable whenever faced with a gun
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by babatee90(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
what do you Hypocrites mean by human rights sef? The right to kill security agents and burn government facilities? I think many of you are suffering from generational curses
they only remember the law when they’re being killed and wasted like chickens but if it was the other way around it is justice grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by 8stargeneral: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
The way General Ikonso was killed like chicken despite his juju surprised me. Their Juju is fake like product they manufacture in Aba
shut ur mouth idiot,can u compare ur enteir states to aba,without aba product u can't survive,we use our brain to manufacture something good,not u that is skull mining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by DonCortino: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin grin

I pity IPOB`s when Ikwerre`s face them.. They are a very bloody ethnic group and war mongers.

I do call them "Ikwerre Bottle" which was derived from Ikwerre Bu o` tu

In all, I love the tribe!

Ikwerre Meka o!

lol, Degbam boys.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by ThePlugg(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2021
I love this Wike and ehn challenging spirit right from day 1....rugged u senior boy...but remember, mutiny de

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2021
Samfloxin:

Lost people with lost identity
Ikwerres are suffering from identity crisis. I think it's a big slap on Igbo race to stoop low to exchange unnecessary talk with a group less than 2million people.

Igbos are about 42 million of the total Nigeria population behind Hausa-Fulani.

I think IPOB should ignore Wike. If the group couldn't go into extinction in 2017 despite military clampdown, I think no one can eliminate them.

We have bigger issue to tackle than measuring strength or flexing muscle with a minority group both in Rivers and Nigeria at large.

Igbos are most populous, industrious, enterprising, prosperous and successful ethnic group in Nigeria.

If Nigeria sabotage couldn't stop us, we can achieve greater feat in a Biafra nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by babatee90(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2021
booscy:

You're the hypocrite who fail to speak when security agencies kill extra judicially unarmed people, extort and torture innocent People.

The people only in fulfilment of their right to self defense started striking back and you're here talking rubbish.

You think people won't rise or revolt against tyranny

abeg getat!!!!
your worst enemy just said they would speak to you in the language y’all understand...Endsars protesters were massacred in Lagos yet the people didn’t result to killings and destruction...they are going through the process like a civilised citizens you lots are resorting to terrorism and you still expect to be treated like a king
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2021
PoshTraveIer:
i am an igbo man and i hate Igbos and igbos wth passion. they dingl handedly destroyed naija
Lol. Identify with your tribe na or are you ashamed of your tribal identity?
If you know the meaning of IPOB and what the group stands for, then you will retract ur statement immediately. U are not Igbo anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by akan102: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2021
yamunla:
I still dont understand this guy hatred towards ipob/igbo...
He doesn't hate Igbo, but the fact that he loves Igbo will not mean that he should keep quiet and allow some touts to run down the state where he governs, are all Igbo Igbos, does he disturb the good hardworking igbos, the answer is no, that says it all

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by EmekaA125(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2021
babatee90:
your worst enemy just said they would speak to you in the language y’all understand...Endsars protesters were massacred in Lagos yet the people didn’t result to killings and destruction...they are going through the process like a civilised citizens you lots are resorting to terrorism and you still expect to be treated like a king
Same people emperor Buhari hates with venom is the same people he wants to remain in Nigeria. See, IPOB has never been violent in their approach and the Igbos embraced Kanu because he has constantly exposed Buhari's sheer hatred to an average Igbo man. Nigeria hasn't embraced the major ethnic group since after the civil war and that's why there's no progress and unity in the country.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Reading comments I can clearly see the problem of Nigeria. even the youths we expect to be the leaders and hope for tomorrow are simply bashing themselves.

I don't know if it's a country thing or a continent thing or a race thing. But the black man has to start learning to love.

If we continue like this there is no hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President / Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.