Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work (30353 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / De-radicalization” Of Terrorists Doesn’t Work - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by temitope27(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2021
yamunla:
I still dont understand this guy hatred towards ipob/igbo...
ipob are terrorist
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Sharpsecret01: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
The way General Ikonso was killed like chicken despite his juju surprised me. Their Juju is fake like product they manufacture in Aba
did u watch the video where army is shooting and running...if u dont have it i can share it for you...for wike to mention this shows he is scared....
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Sharpsecret01: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Wike! The man with ballz

Big hairy ballz

The "great" ikonso had cowries all over his body like he was born by mami water. We saw the end..

Most of the wasted IPOB miscreants we ve seen have some sort of JuJu on their body. What happened?

In fact, their herbalist had to run when security agents came looking for him. He couldn't disappear. He was caught, handcuffed like the goats we see in osogbo market
did u watch the video few days ago wen the army was shooting and running?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Franking: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

U are the most folly of all Ohaji men. I have met most Ohaji people who even claim they are not Igbos but Ikwerres or brothers to Ikwerre. We they Ikwerres view the Ohaji people as not Igbos but people of their own identity. Ikwerre man never calls Ohaji man Isoma.

U probably need to do more research too. The world doesn't begin and end in Ikwerreland. An Owerri man is never an Isoma to an Ohaji man likewise the Etche and Ikwerre man domiciled in our domain. An Ohaji man feels related to the Ikwerre hence our greeting is " Ani meka o" "Di ala". But we are full blooded Igbos and have no regrets about that.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Guyman02: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:
This Wike no get time at all. He no send IPOB and their rants.

But he can't stop talking about IPOB, it means they are seriously troubling him.
Every day on this forum Wike is on IPOB matter
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Sharpsecret01: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
what do you Hypocrites mean by human rights sef? The right to kill security agents and burn government facilities? I think many of you are suffering from generational curses
who started the killings?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2021
So why can't they move around?

Is that they are afraid?

kendrick9:

Why would any Government official move around without security in this Nigeria,
Even your daddy GO's wouldn't try such
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by oluwaahmed: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2021
yamunla:
I still dont understand this guy hatred towards ipob/igbo...

Hes family and others benefitted from igbo abandoned properties during the war.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by chrisxxx(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2021
platinum131:

Pls stop talking rubbish....between Igbo and Ikwerre ...who would use who for slave? Stop massaging your ego unecessarily. Wike is a tout....and its obvious Ipob is his nightmare.
It is not by size men it is by who left his land to meet the other.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Mozegee: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2021
This guy is talking Rubish nowadays.
goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the full below said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Where were you when Security Operatives killed so many unarmed ipob or was that a fake news?

GOATandYAMtheory:
what do you Hypocrites mean by human rights sef? The right to kill security agents and burn government facilities? I think many of you are suffering from generational curses
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I pity IPOB`s when Ikwerre`s face them.. They are a very bloody ethnic group and war mongers.

I do call them "Ikwerre Bottle" which was derived from Ikwerre Bu o` tu

In all, I love the tribe!

Ikwerre Meka o!

Ikwerre na chicken. Don't mistake una cultism for bravery.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:

Let him go back to government House na. He claims to be fearless yet has not slept in his own government house for months. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Oludara202: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Truth is every reasonable person will hate an average Igbo person

Lol, Igbos giving you sleepless nights. The irony is that you still don't want to let him go even with the hate. Think again.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by michoim(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Na so...true talk
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Fejoku: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Every reasonable southerner should beware of any politician or person fulanis are praising. This is because he's knowingly or unknowingly working for them.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
IRREDEEMABLE fool

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Enyimbafc: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Success attracts losers,enemies like u that is why a failure like u and ur other worthless lots hates igbos because of their achievements but prefer boko haram,herdsmen and bandits that have killed thousands in Nigeria.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:

Then he contradicts this your theory. Why always singing ipob all the rime if he isnt bothered? All day talk about ipob simply implies that they are his headache

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Maximeo(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
So your grandma from Umuahia is either a slave or an outcast? And she was only married by your Ikwerre grandad as a farm hand, more so as an Igbo woman she has no culture...very interesting narative.

Secondly, despite your grandma being a slave, your superior Ikwerre people have no language but speaks the Igbo language of your forementioned grandma whom you've insulted on social media.

Thirdly, so famous Arochukwu indigenes migrated to Ikwerre Land which is located where? Probably located in Benin Kingdom.

Benin people like yourselves should know that they're visitors in Rivers State, and should really go back to Edo State.

Every sensible Nigerian knows that you tiny
Ikwerre people can never measure up to the Igbos (a major tribe) in any way. I understand that the Benin Kingdom you guys claim to have originated from have rejected you all as it is evidently a false claim.

I wish you guys good luck in tracing your background.

chrisxxx:

I will tell you what I observed about my people as an Ikwerre man. I am reasoning that the first set of Igbo people the Ikwerre people met were either slaves or outcast.
Ikwerre people generally view Igbo people to be same till date. They call them Isoma. This is a derogatory name for anyone with no culture.
And that is why when you refer him to be an Igbo person he immediately interpret to mean an Isoma person who has no culture.
This disdain towards the Igbos is the cause of the Igbophobia.
They got married to them those days but use them mostly as farm hands.
If there was a Task none would accept to do they would look for añ Isoma person.
You can carry out a personal research on this as I am telling you the truth. I am Ikwerre but my grandma was Umuahia.
You might hear even some acclaimed Ikwerre saying they are Igbos. These people have parents that were originally Igbos and are discriminated in Ikwerre land.
During the Aro Confederacy many of them migrated to Ikwerre land. But at the beginning of the war some ran back others who couldn't because of inability to trace their homes were adopted and most times given a place to settle outside the main community.
Till date their descendants are still discriminated. They are usually the Ikwerre people who are vociferous to say Ikwerre is Igbo.
The most demeaning thing I notice you can do to an Ikwerre man is to call him an Igbo man or Isoma. You have indirectly called him a slave. It is not only Wike it is with all of us. Even those whose maternal home is Igbo immediately key into this obsession.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by HRMK: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2021
ok wike,what of the guns?they shuldnt be scared of that too........?
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

I will tell you what I observed about my people as an Ikwerre man. I am reasoning that the first set of Igbo people the Ikwerre people met were either slaves or outcast.
Ikwerre people generally view Igbo people to be same till date. They call them Isoma. This is a derogatory name for anyone with no culture.
And that is why when you refer him to be an Igbo person he immediately interpret to mean an Isoma person who has no culture.
If there was a Task none would accept to do they would look for añ Isoma person.
You can carry out a personal research on this as I am telling you the truth. I am Ikwerre but my grandma was Umuahia.
You might hear even some acclaimed Ikwerre saying they are Igbos. These people have parents that were originally Igbos and are discriminated in Ikwerre land.
During the Aro Confederacy many of them migrated to Ikwerre land. But at the beginning of the war some ran back others who couldn't because of inability to trace their homes were adopted and most times given a place to settle outside the main community.
Till date their descendants are still discriminated. They are usually the Ikwerre people who are vociferous to say Ikwerre is Igbo.
The most demeaning thing I notice you can do to an Ikwerre man is to call him an Igbo man or Isoma. You have indirectly called him a slave. It is not only Wike it is with all of us. Even those whose maternal home is Igbo immediately key into this obsession.

Lol... an ikwere man perceiving an i'iboman" a slave? I really laugh armt your foolishness. Same ikwerre people i know in PH with their terrible low level of reasoning? Oga abeg shift you lazy, jealous ,stupid and arrogant tribe with nothing to show for it..

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2021
post=102317597:

GBAMSOLUTELY!! grin cheesy wink
The mental animal called Cownu right now......
We must bring down cow nu.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2021
platinum131:

Pls stop talking rubbish....between Igbo and Ikwerre ...who would use who for slave? Stop massaging your ego unecessarily. Wike is a tout....and its obvious Ipob is his nightmare.

Just imagine.. very irritatingly lazy fools with low level of reasoning.. people that die to marry banished people from my village.. Foolish tribe
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2021
kingthreat:

Okay but why is the Ikwerre language quite similar to Igbo. I am not Igbo. Just learning here as I have a friend who claims that Ikwerre have Igbo roots.

No mind am.. they struggked to marry outcast and banished people from core iigboland in the olden days.. no mind the low mentalitied fool.. same lazy and pompous fools that produce touts and cultists here in rivers state.. Abandoned properties kill them all... Ask that fool of reasonable person would want to have an ikwerre man as a landlord.. see them and their dilapidated abode.. VERY LAZY TRIBE
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by ThatFairGuy: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2021

“We will bury you like vulture, either your hand will cut off or they will blow your head off. Your parents will not even know that you’re dead”,

goodnessme1:
Foolish talk.

IF you are man with Big hairy ballz as the full below said, move around Rivers state without fulanis security.
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Dont say the entire south south. Edo no get UGM wahala, they cant be running commentary on it. Na person wey get headache go take paracetamol.

UGM sef never chop belleful to enter that side. Bia what? Them go put fire for their bia bia. Even their papa when e reach benin that year no declare biafra. Fear catch am. Make belle no sweet UGM enter edo state o. Edo dey laugh with you? Edo wey no get joy, dem no go wait for army, na boys go tidy UGM sharpaly.

UGM dey crase.

Go sort yourself with fulani herdsmen so your mothers can go to farm and stop protesting naked on the roads
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2021
Franking:

U probably need to do more research too. The world doesn't begin and end in Ikwerreland. An Owerri man is never an Isoma to an Ohaji man likewise the Etche and Ikwerre man domiciled in our domain. An Ohaji man feels related to the Ikwerre hence our greeting is " Ani meka o" "Di ala". But we are full blooded Igbos and have no regrets about that.

You mind that one? Dem dey travel? Very local and lazy people
Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by musa234(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2021
chrisxxx:

I can't believe this.. From my experience with both tribes,it should be the other way round... Igbos are far more enlightened than Ikwerre,more exposed and wealthier, igbos own the language... So what you just typed can't be possible .

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by okigbojihad: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Dont say the entire south south. Edo no get UGM wahala, they cant be running commentary on it. Na person wey get headache go take paracetamol.

UGM sef never chop belleful to enter that side. Bia what? Them go put fire for their bia bia. Even their papa when e reach benin that year no declare biafra. Fear catch am. Make belle no sweet UGM enter edo state o. Edo dey laugh with you? Edo wey no get joy, dem no go wait for army, na boys go tidy UGM sharpaly.

UGM dey crase.

abeg shut up, empty ile ibenu he-goat small ijaw and itsekiri settlement for una backyard dey flog una empty skull..na only to come online dey braggado.

Re: Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work by yahmohy27: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2021
kettykin:
I just noticed that if all governors in the entire south east and south south only wike has been vociferously opposed to anything ipob ugm. The remaining are skillfully avoiding any comments on the situation preferring to face governance
you are right all of them dey fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode / Ikpeazu Opens Shopping Mall In Umuahia (pics) / IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65