Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,490 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] (2873 Views)

Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War / Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders / The Truth And Lies Of Nigeria 20 Pounds After The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Jamesbally: 4:44am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

bro lets not feel,let us do it...we should,we have oil and gas plus a land that is blessed,we cant love people that hate us,imagine if we igbos put our strength on our 5 states,i swear we go make money from tourism

Which tourist, who will visist the Biafra? The Eastern Region has zero Tourist sites

2 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Jamesbally: 4:53am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol..e pain you,i repeat they are nobodies,i just told you if you are not igbo i dont want you and infact i dont need you,ok..na by force,we no do again,we have sea access what do we need you for and edo cant even talk because you are landlocked just like igbos,ok.read your map,it is either you join ijaw republic,niger delta republic or yoruba nation,i have done my home work dont come at me if you dont have facts,ok.i am igbo,we need to day sound am for una ear,we are on the level with japanese,do you think day call us Japanese of africa for noting which of una get the brain way we get..ta

Unfortunately, you can't get Biafra. Only the North can give Biafra it's independence and as it stands so, me and my People are not ready to let Biafra go

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by BigBrother54321: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Ode. Even your idol Ojukwu when he got to benin declared niger delta republic. He didnt declare biafra, e get why, he is not as stoopid as you and MNK.

Japanese of Africa� but when dem close border during the war, you begin chop raw ugwu and ants. Japanese dey import food? Ode, you’re too foooolish.

Japanese wey go carry 40 naira go buy market from china company wey worth 2 naira. Why not buy the company and control it? Or set up your own. Mumu Japanese. Na so SE sweet na him una dey run up and down? ewu gambia Fulani of the south. Ode.

Edo is landlocked, yes, but its got more proximity to sea than any of your barren south eastern states. Even more potential. Edo has more IGR than all your SE states even Anambra. Edo na your mate? Who pass you pass you...abeg geddifok.

fozapi:

lol..e pain you,i repeat they are nobodies,i just told you if you are not igbo i dont want you and infact i dont need you,ok..na by force,we no do again,we have sea access what do we need you for and edo cant even talk because you are landlocked just like igbos,ok.read your map,it is either you join ijaw republic,niger delta republic or yoruba nation,i have done my home work dont come at me if you dont have facts,ok.i am igbo,we need to day sound am for una ear,we are on the level with japanese,do you think day call us Japanese of africa for noting which of una get the brain way we get..ta

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by htdot: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

there is nothing like niger delta,we just have tribes lumped together,urobo man can never allow ijaw lord over him,true or false?
But the niger delta started agitating for their republic before biafra.. we can never b part of biafra... you guys marginalised us as of 1966...
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by ProfAmaben(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:
See I got tired of the so-called Niger delta always insulting us and as I said there is nothing like the Niger delta just some bad tribe always hiding behind the Niger delta because they don't speak for all the tribes in the Niger delta. We Igbos have received so much insult from these bunch, like leave us alone, like we hate you in the South-South like nobody likes you in the South-South like we don't want your Biafra, like don't add us in your stupid Biafra and I say to myself Igbos what is the matter with you, why do you keep begging these people to be a part of you, why do you forget who you are so quick, you are Igbos the greatest tribe in the whole of Africa and in fact our only competition are the Yorubas.

why do we allow nobodies in Africa to continue to call us names because of Biafra, Igbos we are over 50million, we are in Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, America, South America, and all over the Caribbean, we are Igbos, from the same tribe as world heavyweights like Chinua Achebe(Novelist, poet, professor), Olaudah Equiano(Explorer, writer, merchant, abolitionist), Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi(Trappist Monk of the Catholic church), Sir Kenneth Aphunezi Olisa(Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London), Francis Arinze(Cardinal of the Roman Catholic church) and many more.

Why do you people forget who you are so quickly, we are the descendants of 20 pounds and look at us today we can buy some countries in Africa, Dangote is a government stooge and watch Dangote disappear when Nigeria breaks up, what is wrong with we Igbos we need to know who we are and not let Some people belittle and abuse us Leave them they will come begging we have access to the sea, if we don't have we would build one in the air don't ask me how because we are Igbos and we are miracle workers we can do anything.

we must leave these other tribes and focus on us and by the time we have Dubai or China in Igbo land, they will come begging to join us, which other tribes have indigenous people all over if not Igbos and Yorubas. We are Igbos stand tall and know who you are the Igbo spirit can never be broken it never did in 1967 why would it break now that we are richer and stronger. We are Igbos Descendants of the 1967 Heros and Heroines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOcFwmU4is

https://www.biafranboys.org/20-pounds-igbos-know-yourself-and-dont

If Kanu keeps including those lazy cultists from the South South, I would never be a part of biafra. Is Kanu dumb or what? These guys hate us, we have oil and everything we need, we only need to dredge the Niger and build world class airports to ferry our goods. The lazy South South would beg later but it would be too late.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by kechywillz(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Everfrank:

Una for don get una Biafra since.
The whole idea of Biafra was built on greed for south south oil. Their elders have told them how badly they were treated by Ojukwu and his kinsmen during the short reign of Biafra.
We dey pray make una get una Biafra so that una eye go clear. That shithole can't contain so many greedy, transgressors, lovers of evil, selfish, arrogant and criminal minded people in a 44,000 square kilometers area of land.
Its Nigerian passport that covers all the atrocities your people are committing all over the world.
I assure you that Biafra passport will be banned by most nations because of your criminality and all of you will be stuck in your shithole called Biafra.
Why are u so pained � nna see me see wahala,does it look like ur opinion matters to us? Whether we are criminal minded or not,its not your business,you are crying more than the bereft,I see ur pain����,nevertheless,when biafra comes ur likes will struggle to get a biafran visa

4 Likes

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by heniford2: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Which tourist, who will visist the Biafra? The Eastern Region has zero Tourist sites
baba relax dubai no get but people go there is high time we stop this south south are igbo thing make una dey una own self
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by heniford2: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Ode. Even your idol Ojukwu when he got to benin declared niger delta republic. He didnt declare biafra, e get why, he is not as stoopid as you and MNK.

Japanese of Africa� but when dem close border during the war, you begin chop raw ugwu and ants. Japanese dey import food? Ode, you’re too foooolish.

Japanese wey go carry 40 naira go buy market from china company wey worth 2 naira. Why not buy the company and control it? Or set up your own. Mumu Japanese. Na so SE sweet na him una dey run up and down? ewu gambia Fulani of the south. Ode.

Edo is landlocked, yes, but its got more proximity to sea than any of your barren south eastern states. Even more potential. Edo has more IGR than all your SE states even Anambra. Edo na your mate? Who pass you pass you...abeg geddifok.

we done hear you dey ur dey
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Danzysb(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You can't even think before you spew.
You think by having access to the sea automatically gives you wealth without effort,Equitorial guniea that has access to the sea,to the west, 76% of thier population are in poverty,Haiti that has access to sea to it's North,west and south has 65% of their population in poverty,to name a few,Clown do you know the companies owned by Igbos in the East,Inside and outside Nigeria?
Have you crossed river Niger to know anything about Igbos?
Clown who does not recieve aids during a war?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

lol..you are just ranting here with nothing to said you are nobodies in nigeria and africa who know una,lol which proximity to sea una get,what kind of misinformation is this imo state IGR is bigger than edo state,raw uju na food mumu,someone people are vegetarian,i guess you dont know what that means,remember our alliance with ambazonia
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
htdot:

But the niger delta started agitating for their republic before biafra.. we can never b part of biafra... you guys marginalised us as of 1966...

do you people even read,we dont want you..you dont even know your history adaka boro was a fulani slave and he never wanted niger delta republic,he did that to undermine an igbo mans regime ironsi,go and read his brothers interview,we dont need you people you are nobodies in nigeria,na fulanis good for una,boro did the same thing you people are doing at nddc gate today

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
ProfAmaben:

If Kanu keeps including those lazy cultists from the South South, I would never be a part of biafra. Is Kanu dumb or what? These guys hate us, we have oil and everything we need, we only need to dredge the Niger and build world class airports to ferry our goods. T.he lazy South South would beg later but it would be too late.

i swear this message will get to kanu,i posted on all platforms and i will email or send a message on signal ,enough is enough,now that we told them we are igbos the greatest tribe in africa see them running like headless chicken.lol

1 Like

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
kechywillz:

Why are u so pained � nna see me see wahala,does it look like ur opinion matters to us? Whether we are criminal minded or not,its not your business,you are crying more than the bereft,I see ur pain����,nevertheless,when biafra comes ur likes will struggle to get a biafran visa

they dont know we are igbos,i swear they will beg to become apart of us,imagine the weigh of investment igbos would put on igbo land,infact there would be no space,we would start building like hong kong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by BigBrother54321: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Haha...raw ugwu na food, no wonder 3 million died...anumanu. Imo has a higher IGR than Edo...you must think IGR is hotels. Your alliance with ambazonia...lol, you’re not just a vegetarian, you’re a nama.

fozapi:

lol..you are just ranting here with nothing to said you are nobodies in nigeria and africa who know una,lol which proximity to sea una get,what kind of misinformation is this imo state IGR is bigger than edo state,raw uju na food mumu,someone people are vegetarian,i guess you dont know what that means,remember our alliance with ambazonia
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Haha...raw ugwu na food, no wonder 3 million died...anumanu. Imo has a higher IGR than Edo...you must think IGR is hotels. Your alliance with ambazonia...lol, you’re not just a vegetarian, you’re a nama.

IGR is your business imo state is richer than edo..use google

https://nigerianguide.com.ng/richest-states-nigeria/
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by BigBrother54321: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
All those companies you are claiming and your people are falling over themselves to get jobs in Lagos & Abuja. You don’t know nothing! If you knew, you’d never say access to waterways is not important. You’re but a dunce...

All these glory the SE have and every end of the year the highways are filled with you all running back home to the SE to spend money you made from other areas & running away after to make more money.

Alot of your people live in one room apartments in other areas but own houses in the village but would never stay there. They’re not bastards, they know the SE has nothing to offer hence they move.

It is only fools like you, with zero level and zero net worth that thinks otherwise. Even your MNK did not cut his teeth in the SE, infact he doesn’t even live there. Sunday Igboho lives in the SW, Shekau lived in North, Tompolo & Asari SS

But mumu Kanu is a london bobo...you are here foaming in the mouth. Sha no enter PH, Wike has directed, na gbola you go hear and its off with your head. Onye Ojor

Danzysb:

You can't even think before you spew.
You think by having access to the sea automatically gives you wealth without effort,Equitorial guniea that has access to the sea,to the west, 76% of thier population are in poverty,Haiti that has access to sea to it's North,west and south has 65% of their population in poverty,to name a few,Clown do you know the companies owned by Igbos in the East,Inside and outside Nigeria?
Have you crossed river Niger to know anything about Igbos?
Clown who does not recieve aids during a war?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

All those companies you are claiming and your people are falling over themselves to get jobs in Lagos & Abuja. You don’t know nothing! If you knew, you’d never say access to waterways is not important. You’re but a dunce...

All these glory the SE have and every end of the year the highways are filled with you all running back home to the SE to spend money you made from other areas & running away after to make more money.

Alot of your people live in one room apartments in other areas but own houses in the village but would never stay there. They’re not bastards, they know the SE has nothing to offer hence they move.

It is only fools like you, with zero level and zero net worth that thinks otherwise. Even your MNK did not cut his teeth in the SE, infact he doesn’t even live there. Sunday Igboho lives in the SW, Shekau lived in North, Tompolo & Asari SS

But mumu Kanu is a london bobo...you are here foaming in the mouth. Sha no enter PH, Wike has directed, na gbola you go hear and its off with your head. Onye Ojor

tell us your pain is it by force to live with you people..lol..you have no argument here you are just ranting,we are igbos and you are nobody even in nigeria who know your tribe?lol
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by PoloG: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo everyday undecided
Inferior tribe of chestbeaters
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
Igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo igbo everyday undecided
Inferior tribe of chestbeaters

inferior tribe you say really?are you living on this planet?which tribe are you from?our only match in nigeria and africa are yorubas,,the rest you are nobodies..we are almost 50 million in nigeria,we are in america,latin america and the carribean and you use the word inferior do you even know the meaning,uneducated little kid..i am igbo who are you?,it is high time we use our power on you people,you have bullied and mocked us,enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by PoloG: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
heniford2:
baba relax dubai no get but people go there is high time we stop this south south are igbo thing make una dey una own self
oga answer him.. who will/want to visit that unpleasant land of yours? To go and see what exactly? grin grin
Before you start blabbing about learn to travel, just know I have been to imo, enugu and anambra grin grin
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
oga answer him.. who will/want to visit that unpleasant land of yours? To go and see what exactly? grin grin
Before you start blabbing about learn to travel, just know I have been to imo, enugu and anambra grin grin

but we are not asking you to come,are you a white man?you are not a tourist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by Danzysb(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You are just showcasing to everyone,that you have very low IQ,and you clearly have comprehension problem.
Please when did I say,access to waterways or sea,was not important?I said when you have access to the sea without,putting effort to harness such natural privileges,nothing will change and that potential will remain dormant.
Like I said,you know close to nothing about igbos and their assets both home and abroad,even in that Lagos,I know igbos whom are landlords there and own houses and lands,in the state.
Infact you are just a clown,do you know the properties and companies owned by igbos in that port Harcourt,do you know anything about Investment?,Igbos can travel to PH and back,nobody will do nothing about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by heniford2: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
i no understand you oh
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
heniford2:
i no understand you oh

lol they are confused now we have showed them we are igbos,japanese of africa
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by heniford2: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

lol they are confused now we have showed them we are igbos,japanese of africa
you see jealous is very bad jealous is the reason why a south,west North man will not see anything good from Eastern side that's the problem in Nigeria
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
heniford2:
you see jealous is very bad jealous is the reason why a south,west North man will not see anything good from Eastern side that's the problem in Nigeria

our only competition in nigeria are yorubas
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by PoloG: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

but we are not asking you to come,are you a white man?you are not a tourist
which white man will want to visit that unpleasant cursed regionof yours? grin grin can you show me a picture of a white man in SE? grin grin
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by PoloG: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
heniford2:
i no understand you oh
how?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
how?

which tribe are u from in niger delta?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by ProfAmaben(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

i swear this message will get to kanu,i posted on all platforms and i will email or send a message on signal ,enough is enough,now that we told them we are igbos the greatest tribe in africa see them running like headless chicken.lol

Joining the illustrious Igbo race with some dumb lazy would be the biggest mistake ever. Nigeria would fight till death to keep their cash cow the south south.
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by heniford2: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
how?
i say i no understand that thing you typed dia
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by htdot: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

do you people even read,we dont want you..you dont even know your history adaka boro was a fulani slave and he never wanted niger delta republic,he did that to undermine an igbo mans regime ironsi,go and read his brothers interview,we dont need you people you are nobodies in nigeria,na fulanis good for una,boro did the same thing you people are doing at nddc gate today
If adakaboro was a fulani man then, nnamdi kanu is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Move To Stop Payment Of $418m Consultancy Fee To Ned Nwoko’s Firm / Benin Republic Customs Retaliate,imposes N9m Per Nigerian Truck On Transit Goods / Tinubu To Yoruba Muslims (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.