Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] (2874 Views)

Did Awolowo Truely Gave Biafran 20 Pounds After The War / Registration: Don’t Beg Anyone To Join APC, Akeredolu Tells Party Leaders / The Truth And Lies Of Nigeria 20 Pounds After The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
htdot:

If adakaboro was a fulani man then, nnamdi kanu is a terrorist

i never said adaka boro is a fulani man i said he was a fulani slave and his brother david said it during his interview with punch newspaper,you want to see it?

Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by htdot: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
fozapi:

do you people even read,we dont want you..you dont even know your history adaka boro was a fulani slave and he never wanted niger delta republic,he did that to undermine an igbo mans regime ironsi,go and read his brothers interview,we dont need you people you are nobodies in nigeria,na fulanis good for una,boro did the same thing you people are doing at nddc gate today
Why didnt you all clamour for biafra when your own was the head then?
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by fozapi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
htdot:

Why didnt you all clamour for biafra when your own was the head then?

past tense we are in 2021 wake up and for the record ojukwu asked gowon for regionalism at aburi like it was before but gowon refused and killed us
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by donbenie(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Unfortunately, you can't get Biafra. Only the North can give Biafra it's independence and as it stands so, me and my People are not ready to let Biafra go
Shut up angry
Re: 20 Pounds: Igbos Know Yourself And Don't Beg Anyone[photos ] by donbenie(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Which tourist, who will visist the Biafra? The Eastern Region has zero Tourist sites
Shut up angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) / UK's National Crime Agency Indicts Obi's PCC For For Forgery Against Tinubu / Yakubu Gowon Must Apologise To Igbos Over His Role In Civil War – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.