Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff (25202 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Attack Ogbese In Ondo, Kidnap Residents, Brutalise Others / Abducted Official Of Chimola School, Omolayo Ojo Freed / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by palsenator(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Obviously, Fulani herdsmen.

Yoruba and Fulani are one.

A flat head like me shouldn't interfere in their family issue.

God bless Nigeria.

The same Fulani who dealt with your people in Ebonyi right? The same that kidnapped in Enugu right ? Or are there different types of Fulanis in the country? The same Fulani at the helm of power that dealing with your Ipob and ESN?

I am sure you are an underage, so u don't understand what is at stake.

This is the time the whole south ( SS ,SE ,SW ) should come together and speak with one voice against tyrant but because of your unfortunate misinformation, you are spitting bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Very soon they will shut down Lagos ports

For Yoruba standing with Igbos on the war comment
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Teejay13(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Another breaking news!

we shall overcome some day.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by kirian202: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Them don enter next level

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by GoldHorse(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Oba Ile is just about 15 minutes drive from Akure! These people are getting bold because of our inaction.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Oooudua Terrorists at work

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by membranus: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2021
liketerm:
Ipob don finally enter SW. Amotekun, over to you.

The perpetrators are Fulani herdsmen and bandits, and we in Ondo State will teach them sense.

Igbos are our friends, we know our friends.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Jesusisdlordam: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2021
It is very well
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by DSC7: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2021
South west is safe.....

Bubu is working......

Wish them quick safe return....
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by ma373733(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2021
When we say it's Nigerian government that's destroying the peace in east they don't agree .
Oya how manage ugm reach west?grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by boom99(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2021
IPOB
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by theFilmtric: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:

could you pls send the picture of a goat shouting Afonja

Mtcheew
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by karashita: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Nbote:
Now Una know why Garbage Shehu was saying the South West was safe.. SimplyLeo over to U. I'm sure U will avoid dis thread. All of masturbating over IPOB threads over the past couple of days, Oya com and explain o. Robberies in Osun yesterday, Kidnapping in Ondo today

Are you minding them? What just happened in Ondo buttressed what Ezeife said last night on t.v.All the destruction and killings in the East are not from the igbos .Outsiders are responsible.They have an agenda.
This is no time for ethnicity or tribalism.We have a common enemy.May God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by liketerm: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2021
akinremiayomide:
you are very mad wise for saying this
Am very sure this is the handiwork of you your brothers
I mean the Ipob killers friends
Anyways,we are at alert sleep to counter any attack they make until we send you Ipob off our land
Corrected.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2021
100 million ransom call with MTn line and the money lodge in bank account!

who is fool who
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by SmartPolician: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2021
InaNla:
Buhary should be impeached immediately.

Nigeria's democracy is too fragile to impeach a president; we are not there yet.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by joefelin2345: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Splendid235:
This is invitation to the balkanization of Nigeria.

Southern representatives in the national assembly should move for self determination through the doctrine of necessity.
Those ones will never do jack my brother. Do they even understand the meaning of ..Doctrine of necessity... that you are talking about? They are only there to fester their nets pls.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Joromi1: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
This is purely political. Akeredolu is their target. They don't like it when a governor is bold and outspoken. Let's not quickly blame it on Fulani yet albeit they're always number one suspects.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Fejoku: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:
This is purely political. Akeredolu is their target. They don't like it when a governor is bold and outspoken. Let's not quickly blame it on Fulani yet albeit they're always number one suspects.
Who could be after Akeredolu now if not the same people that were fuming after the southern governors resolution at Asaba? They have never hidden their intentions which they use the federal cover to perpetrate. You must be bold enough to call them by their name. They are the fulani terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by leoDas(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2021
I don't think this is true, I commuted that exact route to the airport around 7am this morning and no sign of any form of tensed atmosphere, everywhere was as peaceful as a graveyard, people going out for their daily businessess.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Blaqplug: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]No Place Safe in these our country anymore
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by joefelin2345: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:
Which Akeredolu are you talking about? That one who refused to support ..Yoruba Self-determination. Forget all those so called ..Progressives joor. They are just using ...boghousie mentality & the name of Baba Awolowo to deceive us.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by limeta(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
linefyn:
If this UGM come to the north, we'll finish them

lie kill you there
who una don finish b4
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by pedrilo: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2021
Their style is to clamp down on any state whose governor is vocal and against their activities.
This is very simple to discern

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Timon4real(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Tell me one single post of yours that has said this same "coming together" when south east where being treated and affected by crisis ...instead you people will say SE will turn to Afghanistan soon...
So now it's south west and we should come together....?
Ogbeni come by yourself
palsenator:

The same Fulani who dealt with your people in Ebonyi right? The same that kidnapped in Enugu right ? Or are there different types of Fulanis in the country? The same Fulani at the helm of power that dealing with your Ipob and ESN?

I am sure you are an underage, so u don't understand what is at stake.

This is the time the whole south ( SS ,SE ,SW ) should come together and speak with one voice against tyrant but because of your unfortunate misinformation, you are spitting bigotry.
Re: Gunmen Hijack Chimola School Bus In Ondo, Kidnap Staff by Cherez: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Nbote:
Now Una know why Garbage Shehu was saying the South West was safe.. SimplyLeo over to U. I'm sure U will avoid dis thread. All of masturbating over IPOB threads over the past couple of days, Oya com and explain o. Robberies in Osun yesterday, Kidnapping in Ondo today

Na una dey take NL serious
There's a nee gig now Clubhouse where you go and meet intellectuals there & know Yorubas don't support this
NL has its own agenda
I don't know but I doubt if those kidnappers are Yorubas. I don't know tho but this is how I feel tho not the facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Approved N73.1m For Tinubu’s Portrait, N44m For Vegetables / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.