Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo (34193 Views)

One Shot As Soldiers Break Out Of Crowded Cells, Protest Poor Feeding In Sokoto / NFIU Uncovers Ipob's Cells In 22 Countries / Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by limeta(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kuginzi:

I feel your pain bro!

Dont forget you using the same email for nl and Facebook
no be you be this
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by class0247: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
We will soon start our agitation for a Niger-Delta republic. Our marriage with The Nigeria nation have failed

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

Stop telling us your problem

BURSTED .. dude is even a Fulani TERRORISTs.

HIGHLIGHTED PLEASE Sight topic he composed

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

See this one and we nor dey marry Igbo women too..
If e sure for you drop your location make body tell you this weekend .....
Na only mouth una get
I nor get your time abeg....client full ground
Fulani man When come Edo dey threaten biafran man..

Weldone ooo

Hahahaha

Please sight his topic highlited in red..

1 Like

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
ok make we do am like this..

Drop your address , make I show your palour ..

You can DM the address .. .

No be everything be to post dead body .

But I go give you better beating and then you go still drop money join make I drink beer go house ..
Lol you nor go use sense now oh.....
You nor wan shut up ......if person mean you track you down now them go say cultist don start again .....
Heat word now oh .....
Person don .....bad na Watin we dey do without gain ...hear word you dey use my picture dey threaten me.....if I mean you you
Time nor go reach you comot go east before men drop you oh.....
Abi you nor value your family
Talk again make I know now
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

You nor wan shut up ......if person mean you track you down now them go say cultist don start again .....
Heat word now oh .....
Person don .....bad na Watin we dey do without gain ...hear word you dey use my picture dey threaten me.....if I mean you you
small boy. Stop making teenage moves .

Fulani TERRORISTs

2 Likes

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
Fulani man When come Edo dey threaten biafran man..

Weldone ooo

Hahahaha

Please sight his topic highlited in red..

The people you are showing these things to will only right rip over your corpse picture here on nairaland no body go dey there when e sup oh...and you know how we dey run am
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

Heat word now oh .....
you have just been bursted ..

Ewuuu.

Be proud of the Fulani you are .
Stop coming here to threaten a biafran man resting in his beloved Edo state .

If I slap you na

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
small boy. Stop making teenage moves .

Fulani TERRORISTs
Watin I dey promise you na Watin men don run for this same nairaland
...no wahala ....
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

The people you are showing these things to will only right rip over your corpse picture here on nairaland no body go dey there when e sup oh...and you know how we dey run am
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.

Meat done come oo
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

Watin I dey promise you na Watin men don run for this same nairaland
...no wahala ....
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala.

Opata done burst ooo.hahahahaha
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by abeeee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
you have just been bursted ..

Ewuuu.

Be proud of the Fulani you are .
Stop coming here to threaten a biafran man resting in his beloved Edo state .

If I slap you na
That's how daft some Igbo's are.....because you see that means I am Fulani .....

When your parents starts crying over your death you they won't know you brought it opun your self.....you dey get doubts abi....
.I go clear am for you oh
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

Heat word now oh .....
osetigo.

Hahahaha.

Teenager and his dreams .
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala. Our pikin done craze oooo
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Curious345: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
abeeee:

That's how daft some Igbo's are.....because you see that means I am Fulani .....

When your parents starts crying over your death you they won't know you brought it opun your self.....you dey get doubts abi....
.I go clear am for you oh
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala.

Our son need a reprimand oooooo..
Hahahah. Mental health issues .

A ban and a hospital appointment all wrapped into one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by EmekaA125(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Good one by the police and their patriotic local informants . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria.
Count Igbos out of your stupid and unprogressive Nigeria.

Nigeria doesn't need Igbos. The Buhari threat to kill Igbos said it all.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by EmekaA125(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
What concerns IPOB with Edo?

Violence and brutal clampdown will NEVER quench IPOB agitation.

Buhari lacks leadership trait. Let's see how gra gra will solve the problem.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by udede(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=EdoDefence post=102332610]Ẹdo is not Biafra, IPOB be careful and don't make multiple enemies for yourselves lest you won't be different from the federal government who's at war with ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, ODUDUWA, BANDITS, and BIAFRA[/quote
Bros nobi for Edo they 'see' 7 ipob detention camps again ?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by EdoDefence: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=udede post=102339458][/quote]

And what's this suppose to mean?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Hahahaha!!!

The cell and it's occupants must have been invisible which presented police from snapping and posting it as a pictorial evidence.

Nigerian Police must be studying lie as course in the police training college.

Well anything to give IPOB and Igbos in general a bad name is welcome by Buhari govt
If pictures were snapped and posted my cousins would have commented dss staged
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by 27Pushing30: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lies from the pit of hell. No be only 7 IPOB cells but 200 IPOB detention camps. The desperation of security forces to smear IPOB by all means possible will be their own undoing. It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?

mehn see illiterate

na wa o
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by 27Pushing30: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
who is the "we"

say you and some people... not "we:"

Niger delta republic? no be only
class0247:
We will soon start our agitation for a Niger-Delta republic. Our marriage with The Nigeria nation have failed
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is only in Nigeria that a group that is agitating for their separate country will be labeled a terrorist group. Why hasn't any other country except this shithole recognize IPOB as a terrorist group?
Sorry you are wrong bro
This doesn't happen only in Nigeria
For example Hamas is deemed a terror group by USA, isreal and a few Western countries
But most countries of the don't see Hamas as a resistance militant group
The PKK is considered a terror group in Turkey, Iran and Syria, but not to the USA and most Western countries
The list goes on and on
Ipob is a terror group in Nigeria bro
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

Count Igbos out of your stupid and unprogressive Nigeria.

Nigeria doesn't need Igbos. The Buhari threat to kill Igbos said it all.

Nonsense!!!
Even your fugitive terrorist leader knows this blackmail is not bought by patriotic Nigerians including Nigerians of Igbo extraction. Have you not wondered why no Nigerian of Igbo extraction is leaving his or her base to relocate to the SE. It's because they're happy and waiting for the President to clear SE of the IPOB terrorists there. Your attempt at blackmailing the rest of Nigerians that legitimate actions to ensure that you terrorists don't keep killing our patriots , beheading them, burning state assets built with taxpayers money and freeing up criminals from the prisons is an attack on Nigerians of Igbo extraction has failed. Nobody is buying it. Serious military operation like that against ISWAP terrorists and Boko Haram terrorists, to protect innocent citizens from being killed by the IPOB terrorists is actually what patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction want. You and your IPOB terrorists are OYO sir.

Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UCHIHAmask: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Shut up

We don't need your edo...it have nothing

Even if...its very easy to conquer so u will be our slaves

Mumu
you are crazy!!!!
God and i forbid you.
"how dare you speak of "conquering" a people,how low have your thoughts become,do not let anger make you spill trash"
we are biafrans,we are peaceful,coordinated and free,biafra is for igbo speaking people.....
this might be impersonation,are you truly a biafran
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UCHIHAmask: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Theoarhics:
Wetin concern Edo state and IPOB ...are 5hese miscreants mad? I will personally carry arms and chase u out of my state.
be calm,think deep...
your security agents is playing you all,how pathetic they've become ,any igbo meeting might be term IPOB/ESN.....
why would ipob be holding a meeting in edo, is it like they gonna start suicide bombing or what?what form of threat does an igbo meeting constitute to host communities?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
I know very well that Igbanke are Igbos but Esan isn't Igbo so I'd like to see the names of those arrested to know if it is Igbos that established those cells or indigenes of the affected villages.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:

Yes every unknown gun men should be brought down.they have troubled the waters.

But yet again, you are from the Sunni north , and am sure the Fulani TERRORISTs may have killed or kidnapped some.of your relatives too.

And they , the Fulani TERRORISTs may enjoy a free reign under buhari .

So ,when a southern (Igbo Yoruba urobo) president emerges in 2023 and decides to IMMEDIATELY tag MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTs ORGANISATION as a TERRORISTs group and order the army to massacre these herders killing people here and there , will you support the order ?

Hey IPIG terrorist sympathizer, for your information I'm a first true son of Yoruba land, from Lagos state to be precise.
All your inchoherent rants is as useless as a fart.
Go and find another another boogie man to blame for whatever is disturbing you.

I'm for hunting down any Fulani, Boko Haram, ESN, IPIG and other terrorists. I could care less about any criminal. Anyone breaking the law deserves to be hunted down and shot like an animal

So you are ranting to the wrong person.
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by Hseffa: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Good one by the police and their patriotic local informants . All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria.
Anu e shemi gaaaaaan!
Oga fun e oo.
Keep supporting Fulanis!
Just because of what goes into your belly??
Eat your posterity and transferrable Goodwill to your unborn generations.

Shotigbo?
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UCHIHAmask: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
good go after the ipob .. it's your duty to ..and the Indeginuos Igbo tribes of Edo state also have a duty to go after the ipob within their domain
But where wahala go dey is when you kill or injure an innocent Igbo. That one na issue oo.but as a Fulani TERRORISTs you feel you can kill and go baah?

Wait make Buhari commot, na your head we go use dey morp ground
ohh here you are forming a liberal fellow,you want to show other tribes that you are intelligent,isn't that what they say 'that IPOB are unintelligent rascals in igboland",you dare say go after ipob,it is a pity!!!
ipob had processions in developed nations and are still holding it,yet no one is going after them,not the military,police or even the indigenes,that's because this people are civilised,sensible and devoid of unnecessary sentiments/hate that clouds their judgement....
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

you are crazy!!!!
God and i forbid you.
"how dare you speak of "conquering" a people,how low have your thoughts become,do not let anger make you spill trash"
we are biafrans,we are peaceful,coordinated and free,biafra is for igbo speaking people.....
this might be impersonation,are you truly a biafran
That edo boy annoyed me with his degradation of Biafra comment
Re: Police Discover 7 IPOB Cells In Edo by UCHIHAmask: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
no mind the pedrilo Fulani TERRORISTs bandit.

I be Igbo and was born and raised in Benin proper . I speak benin and esan. We marry them and they marry us.

So when all these Fulani monikers ,who are indeed supported by NL mods come here to spew trash .. I just laugh
i hope you can speak igbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures) / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.