Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested (34144 Views)

Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment / IPOB Places N2million On Ebubeagu Commander Over Killing Of 14 Youths / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by SATANICALLY: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
How I Became Spy Commander For Eastern Security Network, Coordinated Attacks On Police Stations—17-year-old Boy | Sahara Reporters.

The suspect, who was accused of arson and murder, was paraded alongside over 50 others

A 17-year-old boy, Elom Daniel from the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State has narrated how he became a spy for the Eastern Security Network (ESN), the militia arm of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and coordinated attacks on police stations.

The suspect, who was accused of arson and murder, was paraded alongside over 50 others on Tuesday at the Command’s Headquarters, Abakaliki.

Daniel, however, said he had never handled any rifle, but only gave information on places for attacks and how best to carry out such attacks.

Elom said his gang members decided to attack police formations when they noticed the force was maltreating South-East youths for no just cause but leaving herdsmen, who were killing residents of the region.

He noted that he gave information that led to the killing of police personnel and attacks on facilities belonging to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and other national assets in Ebonyi State.

“I always give information. I did it at Ishieke police checkpoint, the one at Amasiri Junction, the one at Onueke, and the one of CPS, in Abakaliki. I monitor places marked for attack before the attack.

“I normally visit people in the police stations to gather information there. After that, I will draw the map for attack on the police station and give it to the Eastern Security Network.

“It was my cousin that asked me to join Eastern Security Network, that when the freedom comes, my 50th generation will be enjoying it.

“It was my local government commander, Francis Nkwede, that made me ESN spy commander. He is from Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, while I am from Ohaukwu LGA. I am 17 years old.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/how-i-became-spy-commander-eastern-security-network-coordinated-attacks-police-stations

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Officialgarri: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sahara reporters that they always praise when they are celebrating the death of Nigerian soldiers will now be their enemy on this thread for reporting the arrest of criminals grin

91 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by SLAP44: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
The county called Nigeria has become a laughing stock among lowly ranked countries grin grin cheesy

Fake news and propaganda has now become official government policy to terrorise innocent people living in their homes.

Nigeria will continue to suffer failures in every sector because of the lie they live.

Cursed entity and empty circle.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by funkybroyouknow: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
lol why did OP include the picture of isis there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by colorsofrainbow: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
Sahara reporters that they always praise when they are celebrating the death of Nigerian soldiers will now be their enemy on this thread for reporting the arrest of criminals grin
I'm surprised to have seen you here cos anywhere you see saharareport,na race u dey tear but all of a sudden na u be ftc for here because ipob dey headline...APC miscreants.
Na for ipob matter u go discharge laslas

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by velocity25(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
The news is as fake as Nigeria.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by ejighikemeuwa: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why all these fake and Fulani arranged news?
Why not you go to the bush and confront the ESN, and stop killing unarmed youths in the town?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rubbish. ISWAP still wrecking havoc. They still celebrating the barracks they captured from soldiers yesterday, in the North.

Yet, d fulani army have turned themselves into a laughing stock.
Spreading lies and propaganda.. so a 17 year old boy is now a spy "commander"?

Tueh! Total disgrace.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Standing5(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
They should be placed side by side with BH suspects in custody. No more preferential treatment for northerners.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Aufbauh(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
I knew that this ESN cum UGM ginger won't last long cus their boys can sing well when apprehended.

Who else have observed that this country has a way of dousing internal tension naturally.
Agitation or rebellion can hardly achieve it goal cus of our diversity.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by vedaxcool(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
AntiBMC:
Rubbish. ISWAP still wrecking havoc. They still celebrating the barracks they captured from soldiers yesterday, in the North.

Yet, d fulani army have turned themselves into a laughing stock.
Spreading lies and propaganda.. so a 17 year old boy is now a spy "commander"?

Tueh! Total disgrace.

Truly Nnamdi Cownu is a daunce. He is just fooling gullible andd very foolish people to die for a foolish cause while him and his family eat oha soup laughing at the fools who follow his bleatings. Terrorists are good at manipulating people.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by OnionBandit(f): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
“It was my cousin that asked me to join Eastern Security Network, that when the freedom comes, my 50th generation will be enjoying it.

And this is the wack lines Nnamdi Kanu uses to sweet talk all these rag-tag & bobtail nihilists

I used to think people from that side are smart..I used to be very foolish

Damn!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Teeboy15(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nigeria police will frame up innocent citizens.

Nigerian army will deny the obvious.

What's wrong with this nation en...

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Burna440(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
May we not be at the wrong place cos this country is not safe at all, walking on the road u can be kidnapped, if u are not kidnapped it’s stray bullets, if it’s not stray bullets it might be a truck that lost control due to bad roads, if it’s not that then bandits and herdsmen and when non of this happens, the police can just arrest and frame u up

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
vedaxcool:

Truly Nnamdi Cownu is a daunce. He is just fooling gullible andd very foolish people to die for a foolish cause while him and his family eat oha soup laughing at the fools who follow his bleatings. Terrorists are good at manipulating people.

I didn't read all that but the first paragraph informed me that a daft thing quoted me. Ur plastic plate kinsman in Aso Rock is a bigger duunce.

A senile old fo0l dat doesn't know anything about anything. China is using him, well. Other western countries are dancing skelewu ontop his empty oblong-shaped head. Also, him and his cabal of c0rpses are playing into Nnamdi Kanu's hands. Lastly, his online bmc supporters are all brain dam@ged.

If it's paining you too much, scrub ur detty, unwashed b@lls ontop barbwire..

You pple haven't started crying... it's just the beginning.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by vedaxcool(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
AntiBMC:

I didn't read all that but the first paragraph informed me that a daft thing quoted me. Ur plastic plate kinsman in Aso Rock is a bigger duunce.

A senile old fo0l dat doesn't know anything about anything. China is using him, well. Other western countries are dancing skelewu ontop his empty oblong-shaped head. Also, him and his cabal of c0rpses are playing into Nnamdi Kanu's hands. Lastly, his online bmc supporters are all brain dam@ged.

[/s]

I didn't ask for your life's story.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask for your life's story.

Moo-Moo....malu.

Dat ur jaundiced-stricken hands should keep quoting me...cos I like to see tears from m0f0s.

U don bathe ur usual? Local grass-eaters.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by meccuno: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
AntiBMC:

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by vedaxcool(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
AntiBMC:

Moo-Moo....malu.

Dat ur jaundiced-stricken hands should keep quoting me...cos I like to see tears from m0f0s.

U don bathe ur usual? Local grass-eaters.
[/s]

I have no interest in your unclothed pictures nor your dietary choices.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by AntiBMC(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I have no interest in my unclothed pictures nor my dietary choices. I am a d@ft fool, inflicted with scabies nd I have cow poop for a brain. I will shed tears for Biafra cos they make me sleepless, and if they go, we will keep eating grass for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lastly, I'm cursed to my 3rd generation cos my ancestors failed me. Amin.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by esnbrutality: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
smiley

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Investigative: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Another’s ESN commander according to Nigeria police
Baby spy

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Very tactless & full of mediocrity suicidal struggle. I've never seen a true freedom fighters fighting in such a cowardice, suicidal, self destruction, unsophisticated way. How can u rely on delusional promises to achieve a struggle?
How can freedom fighters rely on their victims arms for a war?
How can they promise ppl with zero military training Army General's position if they achieve their movement?
Only brainwashed, empty headed ppl I'll believe such deceptive promises.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by Monogamy: 1:34am On Jun 25, 2021
From Sahara reporters, the darling media of the Igbos..

This report must be real and true, abi Igbos, no be so

grin cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested by NAIJAilliterate: 1:41am On Jun 25, 2021
Teeboy15:
Nigeria police will frame up innocent citizens.

Nigerian army will deny the obvious.

What's wrong with this nation en...

If you are educated read what Sahara reporters say. You will know something is not correct the boy says he has never carried a gun the police is claiming he is the one which killed a lot of police officers to story in the same report. Thank you too Sahara reporters for exposing the lie of our government

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Sweden Reportedly ‘Declares’ Sex A National Sport / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.