Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) (46921 Views)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / MUST WATCH: See The Only Just Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Richieniit: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:
So most of these ipobians are drug users grin

No wonder,

They kill whoever is in their path .
Either you are a Yoruba,an igbo, or a Hausa/ fulani , even if you are from south south( their counterpart)

grin kill all

What are you trying to gain? More people to hate Igbos? Bro you're not clever and the remaining ppl that like this your comment are also stupid and lame like you.
STOP SPREADING HATRED

TRIBALISM IS WORST THAN RACISM AND ANY OTHER DISCRIMINATION OUT THERE

EVIL IS EVERYWHERE AND DON'T USE ONE PERSON'S BAD TO JUDGE ALL

GOD THAT GAVE YOU BREATH CAN AS WELL TAKE IT COS YOU'RE JUST A NOBODY

LET IGBOS BE IN PEACE COS YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THEM AND THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOU

2 Likes

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by babatee90(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Innocent people of Imo state are now being endangered because of this huge gang up against them.

This man might have been picked up from a bus stop at Orji.
lol I’ve been expecting this cheesy...can you pls go to the station and leave your statement since you know the real criminals

2 Likes

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Let us Biafrans alone. God is saying to Buhari, "let my people go".
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by semyman: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Innocent people of Imo state are now being endangered because of this huge gang up against them.

Why are you not fortunate one to be so picked up?

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by bluefilm: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
By their eyes, you shall know them
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Abdul05: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Richieniit:

What are you trying to gain? More people to hate Igbos? Bro you're not clever and the remaining ppl that like this your comment are also stupid and lame like you.
STOP SPREADING HATRED

TRIBALISM IS WORST THAN RACISM AND ANY OTHER DISCRIMINATION OUT THERE

EVIL IS EVERYWHERE AND DON'T USE ONE PERSON'S BAD TO JUDGE ALL

GOD THAT GAVE YOU BREATH CAN AS WELL TAKE IT COS YOU'RE JUST A NOBODY

LET IGBOS BE IN PEACE COS YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THEM AND THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOU
grin
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Fulanibandit: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
We Fulani bandits from Fucka Jalon are so happy to see our fulani brothers in the Zoogeria armed forces killing innocent Igbos and framing them up for the crimes we fulani terrorists are commiting. Buhari is our hero
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:

I’m talking out of terrorists hate of which UGM is one.

I see. So we need videos of all criminals in action before arrests can be made?

So it’s this guy that looks like a sickler that is UGM? Can this one handle gun?? grin how did this tiny guy burn down a station?? undecided

The police should do its job professionally plss with proper evidence not a lonely man smoking crack. Also they should help us catch some multi millionaire kaduna terrorists bandits that are still flexing on the ransom government gave them. undecided
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by abatically(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:

I don't even understand the kind of propaganda game some people are playing. Every persons arrested or killed by security forces are innocent. The only time the police actually killed an ESN was when they killed Ikonso because there was absolutely no way people can deny it.

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by musamadallah(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kudos to our gallants,send him to eternity..
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by fajbam216: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hmmm... Does he look like a coccaine sniffer.... D real guys that cause maiming are at large.. innocent soul will b apprehended
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Amalekki: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:

Lol

Can you show me a video of his guy burning the Orji police station?

Or you are just talking out of Igbo hate?
They have a copy of the video waiting for you to come and collect at Ikeduru Police Division grin

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wow, this guy lives in my street oh. No wonder i havent seen him around the neighborhood for days. Kai, dis country sef.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by fk001(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:

Lol

Mumu read the news, he has confessed by himself

2 Likes

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Willy123(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
LegendHero:

please what or is UGM l keep hearing everytime..(please l don't know and l want to know))[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/03/henry-chukwumakpa-arrested-over-burnt-orji-police-station/

so any criminal arrested in imo or and the entire southeast are innocent abi? But when they were killing police , burning police stations and inec office una dey dey clap and hail dem.....i know its gonna come down to this......
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:

The people cheering them up might also be you and your people, anybody can rent a crowd and cheer grin

It's just normal movie tactics as directed by the DSSS.
Living in denial as usual?, the government is destroying its own facilities, so it blames it on ipob as an excuse to attack an organization that is already Proscribed as enemy of the state? The proscribing of ipob is already a legitimate right to shoot at sight any known members, no further excuse is required, One couldn’t be more daft to assume such a conspiracy theory?
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by abatically(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

So it’s this guy that looks like a sickler that is UGM? Can this one handle gun?? grin how did this tiny guy burn down a station?? undecided

The police should do its job professionally plss with proper evidence not a lonely man smoking crack. Also they should help us catch some multi millionaire kaduna terrorists bandits that are still flexing on the ransom government gave them. undecided

Guy u no go rest. No dey judge people by just looks. The police are not reliable and can be manipulative, but u can't just look at someone and say this is UGM or this is not UGM. I've seen cult leaders that look way smaller and innocent than this guy. I'm not saying this guy is guilty, but at least police have provided his name, his village and where he lives, no secrecy so his families can fight for him and prove his innocence. Just saying. And ESN can also come out and deny that he is one of them.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by arantess: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

No wonder,

Either you are a Yoruba,an igbo, or a Hausa/ fulani , even if you are from south south( their counterpart)

grin kill all
Abdul Abdul
Who kills more than your almajirai and riffraffs over yonder? you people even kill for allah sake
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by GentleRay: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Now you see that crack heads run the show, in the name of secession, burning properties.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Jamesbally: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPOB are brain dead. They are not smart at all. Within the next weeks, all IPOB TERRORIST and their SYMPATHISERS will be caught by our Galant Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by popesco123: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

No wonder,

grin kill all

oya online urchin go collect your stipends your fellow urchins have given you many likes. you will use the stipends to better your life than ever busy ibos who are no on this forum to read your jargons. mumu
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by buckeyemedia: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Too many Mumus on Nairaland, my goodness.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:

And If It's Bandits Or boko haram, They Will Use Kids GLOVES And Even Beg Him To Join The zoo army.

Like this one below? I think you believe wants to believe anything you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7FXRfw82AM
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by dallasi: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Onion Bandits “They’re just rebels, arsonists and criminals in short.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Emerie22(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

No wonder,

grin kill all

Why are you calling IPOB?
U Fulani Jihadist
What of your religion that kills without looking back
Islamic Bigot
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by dallasi: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Asadujames202:
Shame

No Fulani thrives outside Zoogeria politics of Kworuption, Nepotism and Sectional prejudice

I wanna see a Fulani man playing for Chelsea tongue

Onion Bandits “They’re just rebels, arsonists and criminals in short.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Ify3: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
His name and picture is there. Also his village is mentioned. you can go there and verify your doubts.

SLAP44:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Jamesbally: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:

Cry me a River.
Our Galant Northern Soldiers and Police have been ordered to use IPOB TERRORIST, BIAFRANS, Unknown Gunmen, ESN, their SYMPATHISERS and anyone that has the semblance of Unknown Gunmen for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by kingjooo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:
Hmm this guy no resemble Igbo for my eyes oo.
Anyways may Chukwu Okike grant Hope the grace to take down every trouble maker trying to fvck with the peace we have also been known and admired for.
This recent happenings in IMO does not portrays who and what we stand for.
Exactly my point, i'm from the north central zone but i really admire leaving among the iboes until the recent ugm activities. All we pray for is peace,igbo land use to be the most peaceful place to live.
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by ginggerxy: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

No wonder,

grin kill all
says a man who will blow up himself and his kins for fun? We know the people Killing Yoruba people like they killed abiola and his wife, killed and still killing in Benue , and every part of the country Abdul you're too dull . You can aswell blow up yourself for fun
Re: Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) by Jackipapa: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Repentant and you will be freed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.