Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) (31641 Views)

Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Order / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Like we all know all sit at home are been enforced by some unknown gunmen. Which IPOB will later deny to be members of DSS to tarnish their name. Well the police has arrested some planning to force people to sit at home.

Sit-At-Home: 29 paraded in Imo allegedly planning attack
Vanguard NewsAug 8, 2021 6:24 PM

…3 women arrested for offering catering services

…Masked suspect vows to expose members of ESN in Orlu

By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri

The Imo State Police Command on Sunday, paraded 29 suspected members of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, allegedly planning to attack the State ahead of the Sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Monday.

The State Commissioner of Police, Abutu Yaro, who paraded the suspects at the Command’s headquarters in Owerri, said they were arrested at the various camps of ESN, in the State.

Yaro, said the Police got intelligence of the planned attack and deployed the tactical teams of the command to apprehend the suspects from their hideouts.

Also, among the arrested were three women who were alleged to be offering catering services to the members of ESN.

According to Imo CP, “We got information that they have concluded their plans to launch an attack in the State as a way to enforce their sit-at-home order and we moved our men to action and unfortunate for them all, they were captured in their different camps of ESN, in the State. Also, arrested were some women who offer them catering services.”

“I am glad to report Imo has remained largely peaceful. We have security measures to ensure everything is secured.

“We are not unaware that there are some people bent on trying to destroy it. However, a lot of mileage has been scored and Imo still remains a leading light. We are not relenting. We must always be ahead of them.”

In another development, one of the paraded suspects, who was masked confessed to being a member of the ESN. He claimed that “I am a member of ESN, the Police arrested me in Orlu, I have repented from all the evil things I have done and I have decided to work with the Police to expose the activities of members of ESN in Orlu local government area, especially the killings going on there.”

Photos of the suspects paraded at the Imo Police Command on Sunday.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/sit-at-home-29-paraded-in-imo-allegedly-planning-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
When IPOB force the Igbos to sit at home with their unknown gunmen which they'll later deny. They'll claim the Igbos love them and claim legitimacy

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Notasyouthink fenibak

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Uber11: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
ok
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Udele1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
I'm a Yoruba man, and I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow throughout Igbo land.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Notasyouthink: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink fenibak
Lol am not grin grin grin you were jumping up jubilating thinking you've gotten him into your devilish camp little did you know you have finally hit the rock grin grin grin

Udele the hungry deportee tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lol am not grin grin grin you were jumping up jubilating thinking you've gotten him into your devilish camp little did you know you have finally hit the rock grin grin grin

Udele the hungry deportee tongue tongue tongue

The vulture king. cool
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Lattop(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mtcheeeeeew shocked
Na only the South West u will see Pictures of the arrested or killed by the Police and the armies but u see for North na audio bombing and audio Surrender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hoodlums....look at how tattarred they are

4 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
you just confirmed what is generally obvious...as an almajiri uncircumcised terrorist ...take your foolishness to the hisbah police in Kano...

And take your sit at home to only your members. Allow the Igbos sit at home if truly they love kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Hoodlums....look at how tattarred they are

Ipob are hungry urchins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
you just confirmed what is generally obvious...as an almajiri uncircumcised terrorist ...take your foolishness to the hisbah police in Kano...

What are you trying to say?

I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow in Igbo land.

7 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:
Udele the idiot saboteur, have you finished with your no sit-at-home propaganda? WE told you that you are not our match. I was the first to start debunking your BMC sponsored nonsense when you came up with it in another BMC handle. Go and check all the posts you made today about no sit at home. Travel tomorrow to any Biafra city and have yourself to blame. Ewu awusa!
Ewu Gambia. You claim they're forcing u in Nigeria yet u want to force others.

Well Ijelespeaks was in Imo state twice in the month of June if he has an appointment this month he will go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by esnbrutality: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
When a foolish almajiri speaks even their supporters in the SE are surprised at their foolishness....

Save your energy 2moro the SE is on total Lockdown.....UNA MUST CRY BLOOD!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What are you trying to say?

I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow in Igbo land.

U no see the terrorist name. Esn brutality. They are terrorist. They claim they are forcing them yet they want to force others grin

7 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Notasyouthink: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The vulture king. cool
Suit yourself tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by BiafraAburi: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ewu Gambia. You claim they're forcing u in Nigeria yet u want to force others.

Well Ijelespeaks was in Imo state twice in the month of June if he has an appointment this month he will go.
Anuofia, come to Biafraland tomorrow. Yes, we will force people and we are proudly doing it. May thunder fire you there.

4 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob are hungry urchins

Unscrupulous element...

Please continue the good work you are doing. Continue exposing them till they suffocate in their iniquities.

2 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
When a foolish almajiri speaks even their supporters in the SE are surprised at their foolishness....

Taah I'll live stream like d last one. I no even sure say u get shop. Any wa wa wa go collect. Your sit at home ends with your members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Unscrupulous element...

Please continue the good work you are doing. Continue exposing them till they suffocate in their iniquities.

God bless u brother I'll expose them. I'll gladly post their dead bodies tomorrow. When they'll try to force one Nigeria loving Igbos to sit at home. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
93 General purpose machine guns are waiting for IPOB miscreants in Imo state right now, who will force others sit at home.

2 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Anuofia, come to Biafraland tomorrow. Yes, we will force people and we are proudly doing it. May thunder fire you there.

I'll hope you'll come out to force people so we can barbecue u. When Ijelespeaks said he will come out in court he came despite your numbers. You have made a promise pls come out and show us you kept your words. 50 calibre is waiting for u

2 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lattop:
Mtcheeeeeew shocked

Don't mind those hoodlums. They'll be recycled tomorrow. My fingers are up to post dead bodies.

Allow igbos obey your order if u feel you have their support

1 Like

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by OyigboUpdate: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
esnbrutality:

Yes he is encouraging agriculture. Weed is better than cigarettes
Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by BiafraAburi: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I'll hope you'll come out to force people so we can barbecue u. When Ijelespeaks said he will come out in court he came despite your numbers. You have made a promise pls come out and show us you kept your words. 50 calibre is waiting for u
'
Zombie, your fulani masters will not be there the very day your cup will be full. Keep running your mouth. Watch out tomorrow and see the mother of all sit at home. It's called ghost day. Come anywhere near Biafra and have yourself roasted. I mean you yourself. Leave Igbos out of this. Come yourself. Brainless amoeba.

1 Like

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Like we all know all sit at home are been enforced by some unknown gunmen. Which IPOB will later deny to be members of DSS to tarnish their name. Well the police has arrested some planning to force people to sit at home.

Forcing These are just lies you guys are making up!

Isn't worrisome that this government is not worried about the displaced/homeless in IDP camps but are worried about those who is in their various homes undecided

Okay oooooo make una go drag them from their house nah bloody terrorists

Modified:
OyigboUpdate:

93 general purpose machine guns are in Imo state as we speak
You are just making a mockery of yourself!

These 93 general purpose machine guns couldn't work on bandits ravaging the North bah grin grin
SMH

Maybe you can utilize your brain for once!

6 Likes

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by Emergingnation(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

I'll hope you'll come out to force people so we can barbecue u. When Ijelespeaks said he will come out in court he came despite your numbers. You have made a promise pls come out and show us you kept your words. 50 calibre is waiting for u[/s]
Poverty striking stunts !

Come out tomorrow ,if them born you well..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) by ogashman(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm a Yoruba man, and I say No To Sit At Home tomorrow throughout Igbo land.

Mumu man....later u post ur nonsense videos for YouTube make we watch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian / Charles Grassley Vs EFCC On Abacha's $300m Loot / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.