Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing (85399 Views)

'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Which Of These Words Do You Hate Hearing Your Partner Say To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by BigCabal: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
A lot of people want big breasts until they realize it comes with its own set of challenges. Here’s what women with big breasts hate hearing:

1. Slut shaming.
Whenever women with big breasts wear clothes that show cleavage, everybody becomes a morality police. It’s tiring.

2. “Your husband will enjoy o”
Women’s bodies do not exist for the entertainment and pleasure of men. Selah.

3. Random sexual comments.
From men of course. Either that or they keep looking at my breasts instead of at my face during conversations. My face is up dear, look up.

4. “There’s a place for all this”
How so, dear? Next time I’ll leave it at home. Why do people assume that women with big breasts have a hidden agenda?

5. ‘’Don’t you know you are very busty?”
No, dear, I don’t. People usually follow this question with “That top won’t fit you’’ or ‘’that dress won’t fit you” while suggesting an ill fitting, uglier option instead. Fix it, Jesus.

6. “Can you dash me some of your breast? I wish I had boobs too.”
Do you also want back pain, suffocating while lying on your back and not finding your perfect cup size? No? Thought so.

7. ‘’Sorry ma, we don’t have your size’’
Is it our fault that God gave us big breasts? It’s as if lingerie companies only make fine bras for small breasted women.

8. ‘’Your breast is not even that big’’
Oya now, it’s breast olympics time. Come and take it off my chest since it’s not that big.

Source: https://www.zikoko.com/her/8-things-women-with-big-breasts-hate-hearing/

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Shellsploit: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Those with Amu horse nko?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Cerebellum: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2021
What of guys with long and big gbola...and the okada man suddenly say "bros, ur girlfriend go dey enjoy you", wetin that one mean??

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by gunsnroses: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
i can imagine my woman experiencing all of these.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by bigpriik: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
It dont like breast.

30 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by BigDan69: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
I hate unreasonable big boobs, when I was in school, 200l I tried to sick gjia babes nipple, omo my hands both left and right palms 3x that's the only time I can cover the boobs. I looked for nipples I tire. But the boobs soft like mad... Like............. Damn

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by idris646(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
bigpriik:
It dont like breast.
Abomination!!!

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by RuMiRgO1stSon: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
ɨʄ ɨ ռօ ʟɨҡɛ ɮօօɮs աɛtɨռ ɨ gain

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by SportsHD: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Welcome to Alcatraz

2 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Olunmercy56(f): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
: Do
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by money121(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Reelmii: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by FalseProphet1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
I see Nairaland perverts invading this thread, I see them hungrily hunting for big boobs, I see some of them hitting the jackpot in getting female members with big boobs but they'll end up loosing them because they're dangerously broke.

This I have seen.

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Bvlgari: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oh i see
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by babyfaceafrica: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Story.. What they hate hearing is.. Honey I am broke!!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by potbelly(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
What makes you think they hate hearing it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by vincentjk(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
What benefit is this to nairalanders?

This topic is only romance section worthy as far as am concerned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Dailymice: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
cool
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Anthony0094(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
F
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by SportsHD: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cerebellum:
What of guys with long and big gbola...and the okada man suddenly say "bros, ur girlfriend go dey enjoy you", wetin that one mean??
Your preek dey hard on top okada? So tey e dey chook okada man? Why okada man go dey compliment your preek? I am not understanding bros grin

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by error4040: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
@Op

I love Brezt!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by COdeGenesis: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nothing dey all those booobsss

1 Like

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
My guy leave ur points...

85% of girls with heavy bobbi don't wear their sizes.

They wear stuff smaller.

Check all d pics u uploaded for instance.

They actually see most of ur points as compliments.

Thats what they seek...Attention!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Xavin: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy so this thing made fp omo
Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Okortor: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Most Nigerian youth and sexual perverts.
That's why old politicians are taking such advantage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Big bosoms have a lot of issues.

One woman in the US had really big bosoms. You would have thought she felt like the world's sexiest woman.

Actually, the bosoms were causing her severe pain in her upper back. She eventually had them reduced to normal size via operation. Back pain gone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by socialmediaman: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
2. “Your husband will enjoy o”
Women’s bodies do not exist for the entertainment and pleasure of men. Selah.

But it’s okay for a man to be told that his wife will enjoy?

7 Likes

Re: Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing by The5DME(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
OP no get sense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.