Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria (59983 Views)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by 2000yearsago: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hmmm.

Well, if the AGF could make a comparison that I interviewed JSS3 students about and discovered that the comparison is illogical and could only emanate from someone with very
low IQ according to them, then you are justified in your opinion at your level.

I am sorry for Nigeria, a country now ruled and supported by low IQ individuals exhibiting it in the international community by their statements and actions.

uptimumOne23:
A step in the right direction... Social media has become a tool for creation of fake news that ends up leading to anarchy.

It's a tool setup by the western world to disrupt any progress being made in our country.

I stand with the Federal Government on this
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
nsiba:

Then why are u using their technology?

Technology belongs to no race.

Furk the government anyway
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

Only a lawless and senseless country will do such.
Till date Donald Trump's acct on both Twitter and fb are suspended indefinitely. America not ban fb or Twitter.
You think Twitter careless about Nigeria and her tweets. You think dey are fools to setup HQ in Ghana instead of Africa's most populous mumu Nation.

Only a blind man will say he doesn't see or feel what's happening in Nigeria. The whole world knows how senseless we are.

At least stop the meaningless generalizations.

Everybody in Nigeria cannot be senseless!!!!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

At least stop the meaningless generalizations.

Everybody in Nigeria cannot be senseless!!!!
... And where has your sense lead you, Mr senseful?... It has lead you in the arms of abokis, maiming and threatening your lands with genocide.

Until we all admit we have be senseless and wake up... This dream will never end.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by wittydee: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
They will soon ban nairaland.
I hope those people that voted this government and those that still support her are very happy now. The next level has not started yet.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ipswitch: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Twitter carry Buharis bread, e come dey pain Lai! Abi which kind bizzare government be dis?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

... And where has your sense lead you, Mr senseful?... It has lead you in the arms of abokis, maiming and threatening your lands with genocide.

Until we all admit we have be senseless and wake up... This dream will never end.

You can't be too smart to die inevitably.

There are things everyone can't be responsible for and that includes the kind of government that exists in a country because it is not everyone that has access to the things that are used to ensure elections and it is not everyone that has access to the things that can prevent anyone from contesting for whatever public post during elections.

If you still don't understand, that's your cup of wine.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You can't be too smart to die inevitably.

There are things everyone can't be responsible for and that includes the kind of government that exists in a country because it is not everyone that has access to the things that are used to ensure elections and it is not everyone that has access to the things that can prevent anyone from contesting for whatever public post during elections.

If you still don't understand, that's your cup of wine.
... and this is the sense you said you have. Are you not senseless like this.
This is our major problem, una wey go school dey claim say Una too wise, yet you are governed by @bokis back2back.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by FoolishBoy419: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Smells like fake news. However, if the terrorists in government tries it, they will only succeed in showing the world how they're a rogue state!

Same world that hasn't done anything about Myanmar, Palestine, Yemen, Kashmir, and others?

Many Nairalander are uneducated idiots
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by chiboycue: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

Segun Adeyemi

Do the FGN have the power to suspend twitter operations in Nigeria OR Can FGN decide to suspend/close their twitter account(s) ?? �
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by FoolishBoy419: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Dead on arrival.

Backward primitive illiterate jihadist leaders.

You cannot BAN Twitter , Twitter does not operate in Nigeria.

Twitter can be accessed in Nigeria.

You cannot stop it.

Losers - LMAO

grin grin

Actually, you are the big illiterate here. Why don't you go to China and try accessing twitter?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

... and this is the sense you said you have. Are you not senseless like this.
This is our major problem, una wey go school dey claim say Una too wise, yet you are governed by @bokis back2back.

I am not in support and I was never in support of any politician in Nigeria but I don't think everyone is senseless because I know the government is not determined by everyone and cannot be determined by everyone anywhere in the world since everyone doesn't have the ability to prevent or eliminate it.

Saying I am senseless doesn't change anything.

But I don't mind if you keep repeating it in vain till you die!!!!!!!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Actually, you are the big illiterate here. Why don't you go to China and try accessing twitter?

VPNs , proxies etc. tongue
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by FoolishBoy419: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

VPNs , proxies etc. tongue

If you have to use those, then the aim of the government is achieved.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

If you have to use those, then the aim of the government is achieved.

Buhari's accout is still active - LMAO grin
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Banmeallday: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Buhari's accout is still active - LMAO grin

Buhari and all his impersonators are NIGGERS
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am not in support and I was never in support of any politician in Nigeria but I don't think everyone is senseless because I know the government is not determined by everyone and cannot be determined by everyone anywhere in the world since everyone doesn't have the ability to prevent or eliminate it.

Exactly why are you pained by me tagging Nigerians senseless.
Personal success in life does not make you a genius.
You are senseless if you you can afford to buy a Ferrari but have no roads to ride it on.
You are senseless if you do not know what's rightfully yours as a citizen of a state.
Americans will die for America because that is their only hope.
They don't run away for menial jobs in other nations... That is sense of a populace not the ones claiming dem too smart but run away to a senseful country for pain medicines.

My guy you are sense less and I'm beginning to think you lead the pack.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kandeed:

Leave them alone now....when we talk bout coming out to protest against tyranny, simpletons like riteshgoyal2928 MajorOvakporaye Rockeet nurez305 would quote me to type rubbish

Una never see anything yet e just dey start small. I've kuku got less than two weeks to decide if I'll like to honor an Europe invite but after June 12th I would decide if there's still hope of Nigeria's redemption or leave this hole for those dumb idiots I mentioned

YOU ARE A VERY STUPID IDIOT!!!

BIG FOOL!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2

Very swift at calling the mods...
Even calling Seun when you are using is site to agitate for the ban of social media.

Nairaland, please let us contribute sense for this guy o.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Before this administration finishes, the Federal government will come out to rebutte the claim that the banned Twitter.
That's one thing this administration have got going for them- they can deny lie there way out of anything

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

Exactly why are you pained by me tagging Nigerians senseless.
Personal success in life does not make you a genius.
You are senseless if you you can afford to buy a Ferrari but have no roads to ride it on.
You are senseless if you do not know what's rightfully yours as a citizen of a state.
Americans will die for America because that is their only hope.
They don't run away for menial jobs in other nations... That is sense of a populace not the ones claiming dem too smart but run away to a senseful country for pain medicines.

My guy you are sense less and I'm beginning to think you lead the pack.

I am not really pained by your crap.
I don't just agree.
When did I say I don't know my rights??

So, you think people from developed countries don't leave their countries,abi

Is America the only developed country

Who told you everyone in America or any other country participates in politics

Is America even perfect??
Is Europe or Asia perfect??

What do you know about being a genius
Who told you that your death will lead to good roads everywhere??

Look!!

HellVictorinho doesn't care about your praise.
Take it to your dustbin because I don't need it to have self-esteem.

Your post is incoherent and baseless.
You are only good at repeating things in vain.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by drololaaof: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mr Lai,liar, job creation nothing good can come out of his mouth
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by jrex(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
APC CHANGE!!!

Sai Baba!!!

Sai Buhari!!!

Some animals are still pushing another very old man as president.

Mr T will suspend the air, probably.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Gjmff: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin

Blame the mistakes you voted in
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by vineyardfarms: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

Segun Adeyemi

@ lai mohammed - garba shehu - femi adesina- Twitter gave apc / your govt now - plateform to spreed lies to get elected - used and dump govt - we are not in china - this nig - the world is watching. You will never be in a position of authority forever. Ask your wards outside nig NOT TO USE TWITTER -FB ETC. LOWEST OF THE LOWEST.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am not really pained by your crap.
I don't just agree.
When did I say I don't know my rights??

So, you think people from developed countries don't leave their countries,abi

Is America the only developed country

Who told you everyone in America or any other country participates in politics

Is America even perfect??
Is Europe or Asia perfect??

What do you know about being a genius
Who told you that your death will lead to good roads everywhere??

Look!!

HellVictorinho doesn't care about your praise.
Take it to your dustbin because I don't need it to have self-esteem.

Your post is incoherent and baseless.
You are only good at repeating things in vain.
America is a pinnacle of democracy. Any sane country look up to her(America) democracy to emulate.

I'm done with you
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

ignore that person jare

Leave Him to his opinion!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

America is a pinnacle of democracy. Any sane country look up to her(America) democracy to emulate.

I'm done with you

You never said anything worth memorising.

The democratic system of government in America doesn't make America perfect and it doesn't mean everyone in America participates in politics.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:

I'm done with you

You never said anything worth memorising.

The democratic system of government in America doesn't make America perfect and it doesn't mean that everyone in America participates in politics.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by pipnator00(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Does the president have such unilateral powers?
Well my concern is how are they gonna impose such ban when they clearly does not have the IT infrastructure to ensure such ban.
The whole thing is very laughable!
#watchingfromtheside
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Yusman316(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:
Don't shift goal post

Boko Haram, IsIS remains designated Terrorist Organization worldwide because they fit the international parameters for been Terrorists.

Buhari who himself is a Terrorist affiliated to Boko Haram has no parameters to certify Ipob as Terrorists

Ipob are in every part of the world carrying out their activities yet not designated as Terrorists
I'm not talking about ipob, but have u heard the term 'domestic terrorists'? Meaning they are only regarded as terrorists in their own environment/country in which they reside. Hamas is only regarded a terror group by Israel & The U.S

Read it slowly

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.