Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria (59848 Views)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin
Finally....the GMB I voted for!

My Presido! cool cool

MODIFIED

The 2nd stanza & 3rd line of our national anthem says...
"Help our youth the truth to know"

You shall know the truth and it shall set you free. Nigerian youth, if you don't learn how to love this country unconditionally, you will not reap from its fruit!

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
ogbuefi677:
But my twitter is still working grin
Yes
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
bayelsaowei:
and this same clowns used social platforms against gej..how they forget do quick...wetin twitter do buhari account pain them sha grin

Exactly...
Body dn dey tell them..
Next time when Dem package person give them, Dem no go rush vote am ..
Na for South people dey suffer pass.. nothing new wey core north dey suffer now wey no dey before Buhari regime, he came in to reduce the pain of the north and rapidly increase that of the south..
It is now glaring to them, what a few of us saw in hand before Dem rush vote am just to settle political scores with a co southern president Gej
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
tunary:
naim be say you nor no Nigerians, suffer no dey tire them, them go still vote APC again

Na Dem Sabi.
Even Dem Bible tell them say, affliction shall not rise the second time.. if Dem like, make Dem let am rise the second time..
Na Dem body go tell.. Dem no dey tell man ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na wa ooooo
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ayobami7:
Na wa ooooo
No fear twitter is still working
grin
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by GentleLaw: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is the biggest nonsense I have come across my entire existence on earth.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by themanderon: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Maybe they think this is 1985. These guys ruining this ounrty in the name of running it are really daft i am sorry to say. Instead of catching up with the times they would rather draw the nation back into the woods. When they were gleefully raining insults on gej using the same social media they never thought they were undermining the corporate existence of this contraption then. They will surely fail. Bunch of shameless and unfortunate people voted in by an equally simple minded electorate who do not know their left from their right.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by papaking1(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2021
issyeddy1:
If Twitter owner is a Nigerian and lives in Nigeria, DSS would have arrested the man, but they cannot do anything than to just suspend

MEANWHILE YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR YOUR VIDEO EDITING, 2D AND 3D ANIMATION, MOTION GRAPHICS, REALISTIC 3D CHARACTER MODELLING AND TEXTURING, DRONE RENTAGE...+2348121937704

HERE IS MY DEMO REEL IN CASE YOU WANNA TAKE A LOOK HTTPS://VIMEO.COM/USER86353705

Lets chat. I may have lots of job for you
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by GitGud: 5:20am On Jun 05, 2021
Seems like many here won't be happy until the south is separated.

Calling the government a teorrist government. Is foreign militarial intervention what you seek?

Who can keep territory won by another land's army?

Twitter deleted a post, deleting a post isn't freedom of speech it's censorship and a form of propaganda.

Why should the fact that Buhari made those comments be effaced from the platform? Should they not remain up there to his credit or discredit?

I don't agree with banning twitter or the licensing requirements, but if twitter is going to pick and choose what stays on the platform they should be sued for any statements that result in damages.

Nigeria has problems but these can be fixed by demanding sensible domestic reform without foreign intervetion. The truth is many of you don't want reform you want Nigeria to be broken up.

Why not fight for the right to repeal laws by referendum, or for the rights to write laws by referendum, this would allow for a smooth reform and removal of corruptiom without the need to protest for every issue.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by prada1: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2021
I can access my twitter account this morning. Is it just me?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Herokani: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Goan rest man
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Tomilola360: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2021
ogbuefi677:

And you started the word 'English' with small letter e .
Itiboribo
smh
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Josephkabila12: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Clueless government
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by bacco2000(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter is down finally.

Kudos to bubu.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Chuka200: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
fergie001:

Segun Adeyemi

PLEASE CALL TINUBU AND E PEOPLE BECAUSE I KNOW NOT ALL YORUBA SUPPORT THAT MAN.I FOR INSULT AM BUT THE MAN SENIOR ME MAKE E GET SENSE

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
uptimumOne23:
A step in the right direction... Social media has become a tool for creation of fake news that ends up leading to anarchy.

It's a tool setup by the western world to disrupt any progress being made in our country.

I stand with the Federal Government on this

If they ban social media, where will you make this your comment?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by muhyiddeen01(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

It will never be well with Buhari.
It will never be well with all those almajiri people and beggars people.
It will never be well with all the abokey fool ani useless parasite savage animals.

It will never be well with one-NIGERIA
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL THAT SUPPORTERS OF THAT BASTARD USELESS SENILE COW OLD FOOL CALLED BUHARÎ.

MAY THEIR LIVES BE AS THE USELESS PRESIDENT IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY INSHA'ALLAH.

Let the country be as you wish... We will have a better life than you fool again.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by OsusTroller: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
muhyiddeen01:

Let the country be as you wish... We will have a better life than you fool again.
Dumb fool

Nomadic parasitic savage USELESS animals.

We are tired of sharing the same country with you people!

Na by force?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Congrats to President Trump, He indeed triumphed over Twitter, unlike some in Abuja
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Richardbond857: 4:49am On Jun 15, 2021
chill guys! let us just pray for changes and something will happen !

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.