Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government (13901 Views)

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Adelekeremiokun: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
All NIGERIANs Businesses need to drag the animal to court
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why such a man is still in power is the reason why Nigeria is not doing well. We know what is wrong, we just let it happen
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Segkem2013(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Shameless government
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Dachris72(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
APC has done this more harm than any other party....old cargoes who call themselves leaders.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by effort1: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gloriousbea:
I hate Men

Men hate you too.

So, the hateful feeling is mutual
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Dsourcee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Twitter no be nairaland,as long nairaland dey okay, suspension is allow
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by pacespot(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some people will use this clueless man called buhari and his goon Lai mohamed to become heroes before Nigeria. Is it not time we start informing the Fulani's government that they cannot activate their Twitter ban in the south, they should go and enforce it among themselves in the north?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thunder fire serap
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by fuelsaver: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wetin them call themself? Sharap abi SERAP. Who you don Sue and win all these years. Na so so noise all the time
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Vikynas: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Wetin concern my father concern Twitter cos i tell am say dem don suspend Twitter for Nigeria him say abeg mek i give am sweater forget Twitter say the cold much.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by teejet: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sue for what, for God's sake?

Useless SERAP.

Always barking, but can't bite.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Vipro(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gloriousbea:
I hate Men
Keep hating.

Like women are perfect.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Segzy19: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mumu comment from a mumuman
Jashub:
SERAP are just a bunch of noisemakers who can't do jack about it
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by CocoaOla: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
So much for democracy & transparency - all this is because Buhari violated a rule Twitter doesn’t tolerate. This is a Behaviour of tyrant.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by SIawomir: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gloriousbea:
I hate Men

Why are you doing this?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by mrkia(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
God bless FG for the suspension. It's now we will know those that are making Nigeria Ungovernable for Sai baba
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by fk001(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
How many times does this SERAP sue Buhari??

What is the outcome of the previous suing?

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by phorget(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
It is finished!
Nigeria has been thrown to the dog!
Our dear nation that was adjudged to flow with milk and honey has finally been crumbled!
Crumbled by an incompetent dictator!
Alas! The mighty giant has fallen.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by MrPaul2: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gloriousbea:
I hate Men
What’s your problem, you are not the first to experience heart break my dear, just take it easy and engage in what will make you happy
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Jashub: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
Segzy19:
Mumu comment from a mumuman
[/s]
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Segzy19: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dey deceive yourself there
Jashub:
[s][/s]
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Gjmff: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Jashub: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Segzy19:
Dey deceive yourself there
Mumble and rant ; na you get yourself
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Mikekan30: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gloriousbea:
I hate Men

Like your father
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by GentleRay: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fools! Crying overspill milk. What concerns you guys with twitter, a foreign investment. Twitter should speak for itself. Will social media put food on a common man table. Why can't we have our social network platform instead?

3 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buhari is d worst
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
GentleRay:
Fools! Crying overspill milk. [b]What concerns you guys with twitter, a foreign investment. Twitter should speak for itself. Will social media put food on a common man table. [/b]Why can't we have our social network platform instead?
Same thought as well..
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by d4gmail: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
With the way things are going. The govt will soon ban Nairaland
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by lilyheaven: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin
Lekan239:
Twitter don finally unbanned my account today after buhari ban them for Nigeria. This is suspicious

Make serap carry them go international court no carry them go Nigeria court o or else buhari will ban SERAP too
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by captainamiedi1: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
na only sue una dey sue. no outcome
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by Agbebakun22: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=102379058]Damnnn niggarrrr

All pussy ass will now be using this government Twitter ban to chase clout[/quote

] ur comment nowadays seems u are supporting this evil govt abi u dey feed from it
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: SERAP To Sue Buhari's Government by globalresource: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
FarahAideed:
All NIGERIANs Businesses need to drag the animal to court

Wahalahi, the Man in Aso rock is an animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update on the Ekiti Rerun Election: Segun Oni (PDP) declared Winner ! / Fayose Benefited From Arms Cash:apc / 36 Speakers And Their Deputies Meet In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.