Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately (23197 Views)

Lagbaja: Granting Amnesty To Bandits Created Avenue To Reorganise, Attack / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by AJmotel: 1:27am On Jun 05, 2021
Why are boko haran still existing?

All these useless foreign bodies are not interested in the progress of Nigeria. You only hear from them when the country is making progress

You ask what progress? Don't be dumb..can't you see the IPoB miscreants already shitting in their pants since the president coughed?[/quote]
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by TimmyTen(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2021
We know u re fighting for ur daily bread
But pray Karma doesn't visit u soon coz of the evil u ve supported all along
tempusfugit:
Me I see nothing wrong with the ban of Twitter, the truth is alot Nigerians re merely noise maker!!!!
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by tunary(m): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:
NEXT LEVEL is here
this is one of the achievement of the next level.
The government come 2023 might be better in tackling Nigeria's economic challenges but might be deadly in corruption and other areas. Nigeria's problem is from one problem to another
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by kabillionaire(m): 1:48am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari dey shock us abi?
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by tempusfugit: 2:52am On Jun 05, 2021
fighting for my daily bread doesn't stop me from saying the truth, but what is the connection between the ban of Twitter and karma?
TimmyTen:
We know u re fighting for ur daily bread
But pray Karma doesn't visit u soon coz of the evil u ve supported all along
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by shegra58: 3:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
This is the language some pigs understand.
Buhari is not Donald Trump
your analog president forget say VPN dey?
Oh sorry he doesn't even know what VPN is�
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by TimmyTen(m): 4:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Wait for it experience is the best teacher
tempusfugit:
fighting for my daily bread doesn't stop me from saying the truth, but what is the connection between the ban of Twitter and karma?
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by ikezudon(m): 5:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Freedom of speech drives a country forward. We need Twitter.

In other news, check out how to differentiate granite from marble when you go to purchase.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/difference-granite-marble/
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by OyinO: 6:41am On Jun 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The downside of being shy is that people misjudge you as thinking you're better than others just because you're quiet.

lipsrsealed

Is it only shy people who are quiet?
Re: Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately by Nword22: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
Fvck amnesty

All these useless foreign bodies are not interested in the progress of Nigeria. You only hear from them when the country is making progress

You ask what progress? Don't be dumb..can't you see the IPoB miscreants already shitting in their pants since the president coughed?

Shut up there you bastard, who is your useless president that don't feed you poor bastards from waste.. foolish muslim terrorist,UGM will get you soon..slave.

Fire Guts Obasanjo Farm In Benue As Robbers Attack Firefighters / Falcon Eye: Nigeria's Surveillance System Against Piracy (Pictures) / Chinua Achebe's Burial Rites (Pictures)