Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. (902 Views)

How To Tell Your Partner It's Over In King James Version / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Love A Woman, It's Legal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. by ClassicCaleb: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
woe unto you adulterous woman for thy abominable cup of thy iniquity is full, rise up and pack your bags and set thy face towards they father's house, for I the Lord they boo is angry and there's no place for thee in my kingdom. And I the Lord thy boo will surely tender and suck the breast of thy bestie Caro and by her shall I raise a nation and the whole congregation shall say Amen. Salah!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. by Depressed101: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
You dey meant grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. by Bbass1990(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Let me ask you,did you asked her out in king James version?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. by extralargehead(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol, what meaneth thou?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Man/ Woman It's Over? In King James Version Only Please. by Feddie3(m): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Madness has concluded this one's matter

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Girl N*k*d Pics Leak / Feminism Poses A Great Danger To The Male Gender [See Tweet] / U Ask Her Out By December And She Accepts, Tell Her D Relationship Starts 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.