Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. (333 Views)

Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) / Twitter Won't Let Al-Qaeda Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by plaindealer: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is where I disagree with Twitter and sided with the Nigerian government.

America won't sit on her hands and let any social media platform freely promote the destruction of America or allow any declared terrorist group to foment violence and destruction within the US border.

I've never seen Al-Qaida on any social media platform calling for the killings of soldiers and or celebrating the deaths of innocent citizens in America.

Twitter won't allow it and America won't tolerate such blatant anti-American atrocities on any social media and it won't be because of free speech, it's going to be because of safety and National security.

How do you allow a terrorist group to freely call for the destruction of a sovereign country, promote violence and killings and so on.?

This is the right call by the Nigerian government.

God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by HITdemUP: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
You be aboki. No need to engage you .

1 Like

Re: Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Op why waste your time, anyperson who is not comfortable with Mr. Buhari decision should see the next transformer...... What is Twitter ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by Sincinnati: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
plaindealer:
This is where I disagree with Twitter and sided with the Nigerian government.

America won't sit on her hands and let any social media platform freely promote the destruction of America or allow any declared terrorist group to foment violence and destruction within the US border.

I've never seen Al-Qaida on any social media platform calling for the killings of soldiers and or celebrating the deaths of innocent citizens in America.

Twitter won't allow it and America won't tolerate such blatant anti-American atrocities on any social media and it won't be because of free speech, it's going to be because of safety and National security.

How do you allow a terrorist group to freely call for the destruction of a sovereign country, promote violence and killings and so on.?

This is the right call by the Nigerian government.

God Bless Nigeria.

You disagreed with Twitter and sides for Nigeria?
Who the fûck are you Adamumu Garba?

Werey dey form relevance

Re: Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by OnionBandit(f): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2021
You are wise

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by MalcoImX: 12:44am On Jun 05, 2021
What is Twitter?

Twitter on damage control.

There are as many as 15 - 20 million Nigerians on Twitter, not 2 million the site is reporting. Their loss not ours.

My Twitter use to Nairaland is 1:100.

If you don't like what I said report me to the banned site.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Won't Let Al-qaida Promote The Destruction Of USA On Twitter. by Mynd44: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2021

(1)

Gunmen Raze Country Home Of Imo Commissioner / Fr. Mbaka Said He Died Since 1995 As He Warned Those After His Life And Ministr / Why Does BBC Have News Service In Yoruba, Igbo And Pidgin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.