Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion (1964 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2021
Twitter Ban: You Nigerians knows how to blow things out of proportion for heavens.

If your twitter is not opening as many of you are claiming since this morning then go and get a better phone. How can you login to twitter with nokia torch,.

Buy data and stop using free data to access anything.

As far as we are concerned, Nigeria is useless and has no power to ban anything internationally.

what do Nigeria have that they can ban internationally?

What have they developed to think of banning?

just name one, is it dstv that even their nta is inside, is it satelite that they paid Russians to develop, is it shoprite?
Is Mobil with headquarter is in USA or shell?

Tell us what they can ban? even crude oil if they refuse to sale they will go broke and Saudi can furnish the world with crude.

Nigeria is a tothlessbulldog.

their power is only using military and police to be harrassing the citizens all in the name of unity.

Unity by nozzles of the gun is not unity and can't last because it is only a matter of time any faction cann pick arms to fight back

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Holinesss(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2021
This president has proven he came to steal kill and destroy

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by colorsofrainbow: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2021
Just download puffin browser and keep enjoying twitter forever.
No need for VPN
Na dem go tire grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by ChiefSosa(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2021
U
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by ChiefSosa(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2021
To ba wun mi mo le gba Tokyo lo, to ba wun mi mo le lo Jamaica oo
O le su mi, ki n ni mo fe lo Germany oo,
Ki n ni mo fe l'ojo meeji pere, VPN lo n soro oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by thesicilian: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2021
I hardly ever use the Twitter app in the first place, too busy at work. When the Nigerian government is able to ban the internet completely, let me know

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2021
This government is evil and wicked
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by owobokiri(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2021
When Buhari is done with twitter, he's coming for the likes of Nairaland..
Dude has a dangerous script for 2023 and they don't want any opposition.
So those of you cheering him on here, when he bans this site too and maybe facebook, you guys might use Adamus cowee app after all to make your cow statements...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Grace001: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2021
Waiting for him to ban Facebook too
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by orisa37: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2021
TWITTER wants to PRACTISE GOD. BUHARI IS GAMING. IT'S JUST SHAKARA OLOJE.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by chatinent: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Does Twitter have free access? Yawns.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by orisa37: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2021

TRUMP IS NOW WAWWOOING. BUHARI WILL SOON TERRORISE WAWWOO WITH ALL LIFELESSNESS.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by orisa37: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2021

TRUMP IS NOW WAWWOOING. BUHARI WILL SOON TERRORISE WAWWOO WITH ALL LIFELESSNESS.

I LOVE GOOGLE AND OPERA.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Oladipo1166(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2021
They can arrange an urgent press conference because of deleted tweet, suspend Twitter NG within 48hrs, but unable to solve insecurity issues and electricity problem for 6yrs.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Brimstone77: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Only a fool will think that the Fulani lead federal government banned Twitter because the deleted buharis tweet...

The truth is that the Fulani government of Nigeria (FGN) harbours hatred for Twitter since the endsars protest and the role Twitter played in organizing and sustaining that protest..

But zombies have already started blaming and calling ipob..
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Casper21: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2021
If Buhari want's to hear the roar of a lion, he should ban Facebook, and see how Nigeria will go into darkness, cos Facebook INC. will disconnect Instagram,WhatsApp from Nigeria. And goggle which is more friendly with Facebook will follow suit and all Google software you use will seize to function. Not to talk of the android operating system that makes your android phone alive.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by MrColdsweat: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2021
I give it to you that you are the most cunning BMC member here. You have succeeded in hiding your cover and decieving nairalanders but you can't deceive me.

You disguise under the hate of buhari to covertly operate. I will burst you one day.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2021
MrColdsweat:
I give it to you that you are the most cunning BMC member here. You have succeeded in hiding your cover and decieving nairalanders but you can't deceive me.

You disguise under the hate of buhari to covertly operate. I will burst you one day.

Cho cho cho

Yet makes no sense.

Try harder with your bursting.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by LarryA1(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Just download puffin browser and keep enjoying twitter forever.
No need for VPN
Na dem go tire grin
My guy why you wicked like this, you just made me waste my data this shit ain't working. This is fake news
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by colorsofrainbow: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2021
LarryA1:

My guy why you wicked like this, you just made me waste my data this shit ain't working. This is fake news
Either you are an APC miscreant or the truth is far from you.

Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by Golan007: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Only a foolish Nigerian thinks its in his best interesg to continue to make his own country inhospitable.
Re: Twitter Ban: You Nigerians Knows How To Blow Things Out Of Proportion by justtoodark: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Twitter Ban: You Nigerians knows how to blow things out of proportion for heavens.

If your twitter is not opening as many of you are claiming since this morning then go and get a better phone. How can you login to twitter with nokia torch,.

Buy data and stop using free data to access anything.

As far as we are concerned, Nigeria is useless and has no power to ban anything internationally.

what do Nigeria have that they can ban internationally?

What have they developed to think of banning?

just name one, is it dstv that even their nta is inside, is it satelite that they paid Russians to develop, is it shoprite?
Is Mobil with headquarter is in USA or shell?

Tell us what they can ban? even crude oil if they refuse to sale they will go broke and Saudi can furnish the world with crude.

Nigeria is a tothlessbulldog.

their power is only using military and police to be harrassing the citizens all in the name of unity.

Unity by nozzles of the gun is not unity and can't last because it is only a matter of time any faction cann pick arms to fight back

haha....they can ban much more....before we already had this topic that nigeria could ban this social medias,una said nigeria is too primitiv to do that....

now nigeria did it startin with twitter....others will follow....
na the same companies will return back and try to deal....

and nigeria could become an example for other black nation to kick anybody in the butt that promotes their harm....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To ‘secretly’ Visit United Kingdom / A South South Governor Is Very Sick. / Operation Golden Dawn: Chinwetalu Agu Denies Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.