Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ladies, Why Hide Your Marital Status (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Hide Your Marital Status (pictures) (589 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Hide Your Marital Status (pictures) by marvelck: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Ladies, Why Hide Your Marital Status?

I ve noticed some ladies are fond of hiding their marital status on social media...And I don't know why

Many of the ladies you see online as single ladies are already married with kids, but reluctant to change their relationship status from single to married. Don't know if it's intentional. And it seems some of them are using it to catch cruise (lead online toasters astray)

Like a female friend of mine, who got married 'secretly' recently but decided not to post her wedding pictures online. I m certain a lot of her Facebook friends aren't aware she's married. But via my eagle eye, I was able to detect it after taking a closer look at some of her recent pics which she posted on Facebook on her birthday. You know being married has its only kind of stress. And married ladies usually don't know how to conceal such stress...They tend to look tired most times as a result...I don't know if it's due to the tasks being carried out in the ozza room, in the kitchen or due to school runs. Some try to brush it off by by slaying and looking hot all the time

And there are also those who even hide their marital status offline. Maybe they still want some of their old flames to chyke them and also use sweet words on them. Like what happened with one of my old crush. She didn't tell me she was married...with two lovely daughters o. Until the day she called me on phone unexpectedly. And while talking to her and pampering her with sweet words, I suddenly heard voices of little kids in the background. And when I asked who they were, she immediately ended the call and has never called since then (I later got to find out she's happily married with kids)

But why hide your marital status?

Who or what are you afraid of. Once you' ve tied the knot traditionally, in the church or at the registry, there is nothing to be afraid of. Your husband is your boo for life. Except na another woman husband you go collect, con dey fear to flaunt am

Be proud of your boo and your home. Rome wasn't built in a day. True love they say... conquers all!

Re: Ladies, Why Hide Your Marital Status (pictures) by Belteshazzar18: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2021
*Big D Tv!*� been making my day since I join em�

For Interesting, educative and entertaining Whatsapp status updates ranging from trending gist/tweets/memes, quotes and facts, latest news updates, relationship cafe, hook ups, counseling, motivational talks and so much more! *Big D Whatsapp status TV* have everything you need to make your day fantamogloriously cokastic�����

join us
���

https:///send?phone=2349035186698&text=Good%20day%20sir%20.%20I'll%20like%20to%20view%20more%20of%20your%20status.%20My%20name%20is%20.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youtuber, Delphinator Reveals How She Went Through Abortion / C3x With Sarah My Friendly Neighbour (18+) / 10 Quotes & Bible Verses About Patience In Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.