Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Agro-chemical Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro-chemical Business. (274 Views)

Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster / Help Me On This... Chemical Business Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro-chemical Business. by abassanty(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Good morning everyone.

I am extremely happy to be a member of this great platform. I came from a place where farming of different crops such as yam, soya beans, maize, guinea corn is considered as major business and source of income of my people. Now, I want to embark on AGRO-CHEMICAL business but I don't have any prior knowledge as regard this subject matter and that is why I came here to seek for sound knowledge that is required of me from the experienced members of this great platform.

I would be sincerely happy if all I need to know about the subject matter is provided for me (required knowledge, capital and other relevant information).

Thank you and Allaah bless.

NOTE:
whatsapp no: 08059509624

1 Like

Re: Agro-chemical Business. by drake2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Are you ready to pay?. How much?
Re: Agro-chemical Business. by abassanty(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes. I am ready to pay.
Re: Agro-chemical Business. by JavaScript90: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
abassanty:
Good morning everyone.

I am extremely happy to be a member of this great platform. I came from a place where farming of different crops such as yam, soya beans, maize, guinea corn is considered as major business and source of income of my people. Now, I want to embark on AGRO-CHEMICAL business but I don't have any prior knowledge as regard this subject matter and that is why I came here to seek for sound knowledge that is required of me from the experienced members of this great platform.

I would be sincerely happy if all I need to know about the subject matter is provided for me (required knowledge, capital and other relevant information).

Thank you and Allaah bless.

NOTE:
whatsapp no: 08059509624

hello good morning. you sent me a pm but unfortunately I don't have access to the email address attached to this account again. you can reach me with the email address or WhatsApp number on my profile. Or I can add you on WhatsApp with your WhatsApp number, if you are comfortable with this please quote this post

(1) (Reply)

This is What Good Business Owners Are Doing Now And It's Working For Them (pics) / Hotel Business: What Are The Pros And Cons / Hydroponic Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.