Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House (22455 Views)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by sulad82i(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2011
bidemi12:

I will attempt to answer all your questions without insulting you (which is going to be hard considering the disjointed logic and lack of reasoning you potraid in your post).
1) America needed some sort of proof to show that osama was really dead and from past experience mass bombing always had bad collateral repercussions (from the press and civilian casualties) that they did not want to deal with again.
2) Navy seal teams are always small in number, never more than six. They are experts at sneaking in and out of bad situations.
3) The warrant on osama was dead or alive. Who’s to say the baaasstard did not have a suicide vest on at the time. If it was you would you take the chance?
4) Which country would want osama’s body for burial? You run the risk of his burial place becoming a shrine where lunatics and depraved people visit.

Lastly there are some things you cant lie about. It’s like me saying I am the president of Nigeria. Wont the real president stand up to counter me? To make it clearer for you to understand, if osama was not killed wont he come out with present day newspaper in hand to declare America as liers?

ol’boy wake up

You write like someone who just finish watching CNN or FOX news.

America needed some sort of proof to show that osama was really dead and from past experience mass bombing always had bad collateral repercussions - Tell us what proof you've seen so far of this comment, with the "no bombing and sign of proof" to show his death or if they've stop using bombs or if they have showed compassion for the mass killing. Those suckers still use bomb to get them in Pakistan as usual and will never stop.

They are experts at sneaking in and out of bad situations So why not deploy them all over Iraq and Afghan? Make sense??

The warrant on osama was dead or alive. - How do you know?

Who’s to say the baaasstard did not have a suicide vest on at the time - If thats true, he wouldnt have use his wife as a shield like they say (only if thats true)

Which country would want osama’s body for burial? You run the risk of his burial place becoming a shrine where lunatics and depraved people visit. - U are watching too much TV my guy. Why do they have Guantanomo Bay prison?  undecided
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by JeSoul(f): 6:17pm On May 04, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

There is no Video guys. It was a Radio Com
Basseti:

That was the impression I got too but I wasnt too sure about that given the different accounts put out by different news feed.
Abeg jor, don't let the facts get in the way of a juicy story grin

Basseti:

It is no doubt but maybe thats the same kind of face he puts on when bumpin heads with his economic team. I prefer a dude that let his actions do the talking. Rhetorics and persona are good but that alone cant get the job done.

Just over lay the situation with the fact that he ordered something like that and still went around his normal self (alabama, bi partisan dinner , golf etc) without even missing a heart beat. Dude is a cold fish for sure!!!! And I agree with u, thats not too good for politics.
Don't mind Americans. We're looking for American Idol instead of a strong leader. Image is extremely important and I understand Obama has the play the role certain times . . . but mehn, I just can't get over that face shocked lol. It appears that beyond the celebrity, there's a Rambo lurking inside Obama grin
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Basseti: 6:20pm On May 04, 2011
sulad82i:

America needed some sort of proof to show that osama was really dead and from past experience mass bombing always had bad collateral repercussions - Tell us what proof you've seen so far of this comment. With the bombing and sign of proof to show his death. Those suckers still use bomb to get them in Pakistan as usual and will never stop.

They are experts at sneaking in and out of bad situations So why not deploy them all over Iraq and Afghan? Make sense??

Who’s to say the baaasstard did not have a suicide vest on at the time - If thats true, he wouldnt have use his wife as a shield like they say (only if thats true)

Which country would want osama’s body for burial? You run the risk of his burial place becoming a shrine where lunatics and depraved people visit. - U are watching too much TV my guy. Why do they have Guantanomo Bay prison?  undecided

This is where most conspiracy theorists lose me. Honestly, I admire your skepticism but please keep it healthy and less convoluted.

So are u saying that Osama is not dead or are U saying that he was killed but not in the manner that the white house is reporting? Cos from your posts U seem reluctant to divorce the two scenarios.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2011
sulad82i:

America needed some sort of proof to show that osama was really dead and from past experience mass bombing always had bad collateral repercussions - Tell us what proof you've seen so far of this comment. With the bombing and sign of proof to show his death. Those suckers still use bomb to get them in Pakistan as usual and will never stop.

There is no reasoning in your post mr man.
Navy seals are in Iraq and Afghanistan. Go check your facts well. I remembered a Navy seal was giving a congressional medal of honor because of his brave act in Afghanistan i think. Go check well, their names are Michael A. Monsoor and Michael P. Murphy they are both SEALs and died in Iraq and Afghanistan
[quote][/quote]
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by emmatok(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2011
bidemi12:

I will attempt to answer all your questions without insulting you (which is going to be hard considering the disjointed logic and lack of reasoning you potraid in your post).
1) America needed some sort of proof to show that osama was really dead and from past experience mass bombing always had bad collateral repercussions (from the press and civilian casualties) that they did not want to deal with again.
2) Navy seal teams are always small in number, never more than six. They are experts at sneaking in and out of bad situations.
3) The warrant on osama was dead or alive. Who’s to say the baaasstard did not have a suicide vest on at the time. If it was you would you take the chance?
4) Which country would want osama’s body for burial? You run the risk of his burial place becoming a shrine where lunatics and depraved people visit.

Lastly there are some things you cant lie about. It’s like me saying I am the president of Nigeria. Wont the real president stand up to counter me? To make it clearer for you to understand, if osama was not killed wont he come out with present day newspaper in hand to declare America as liers?

ol’boy wake up

NO MIND THOSE LAZY PEOPLE.

INTO THIS WORLD OF MI6, KGB e.t.c you think THE US president would lie about OSAMA'S death?

Even the GOP will turn against him if he lied.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Gbenge77(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2011
thats the SITUATION ROOM.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by sulad82i(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

There is no reasoning in your post mr man.
Navy seals are in Iraq and Afghanistan. Go check your facts well. I remembered a Navy seal was giving a congressional medal of honor because of his brave act in Afghanistan i think. Go check well, their names are Michael A. Monsoor and Michael P. Murphy they are both SEALs and died in Iraq and Afghanistan

It shows you can read, not that you comprehend
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by toks2009: 7:09pm On May 04, 2011
All i know is that until obama's dead body is shown to the rest of the world,i remain doubtful.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by sulad82i(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2011
Basseti:

This is where most conspiracy theorists lose me. Honestly, I admire your skepticism but please keep it healthy and less convoluted.

So are u saying that Osama is not dead or are U saying that he was killed but not in the manner that the white house is reporting? Cos from your posts U seem reluctant to divorce the two scenarios.

Pple like you are called gullible.

because it’s the word of a highly ranked person does not make it correct or true of any means. Ask for proofs that make sense before you join the bandwagon of “Yay e yay e”
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Olaisrich(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2011
all those dudes that were claiming that Osama death was faked should tell Bin Ladin
to send a video message to Aljazeera as he usually does to disclaim it.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by toks2009: 7:24pm On May 04, 2011
Olaisrich:

all those dudes that were claiming that Osama death was faked should tell Bin Ladin
to send a video message to Aljazeera as he usually does to disclaim it.

just watching Aljazeera and caption says

President Barrack Obama" We won't release images of osaman bin laden dead body"

case closed
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by rhymz(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2011
toks2009:

All i know is that until obama's dead body is shown to the rest of the world,i remain doubtful.
lol. . . .hahhahahaha. . . . The body of OBAMA? Guy U dey vex o.
By the way, news just reaching on from white house spokes person says The President has decided that the Images are too gruesome and wont be released as it may spark off security problems.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by EFCC1(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2011
White House won't release bin Laden death photo

File photo of Osama bin-Laden in Afghanistan Reuters – Osama bin-Laden addresses a news conference in Afghanistan in this May 26, 1998 file photo. REUTERS/Stringer/Files

Osama bin Laden Dead Slideshow:Osama bin Laden Dead
    CIA examining intel from bin Laden hideout Play Video Video:CIA examining intel from bin Laden hideout AP
    A look into Osama bin Laden's compound Play Video Video:A look into Osama bin Laden's compound AFP

By KIMBERLY DOZIER and ERICA WERNER, Associated Press – 11 mins ago

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama has decided against releasing death photos of Osama bin Laden amid concerns that gruesome images could prove inflammatory, even though they could have provided tangible proof of the terrorist mastermind's demise.

Obama revealed his decision in an interview taped for CBS' "60 Minutes," just a day after his CIA director, Leon Panetta, said the photos would be released.

The president decided against making the images public after a spirited debate within government over the potential impact of their release.

Ever since word of bin Laden's death broke, the administration has tried to strike a balance between celebrating the success of the dramatic covert operation without unnecessarily offending sensitivities in the Muslim world. Officials stressed that Muslim traditions were followed before bin Laden's body was buried at sea, for example.

There was support for releasing the photos from both ends of the spectrum: Some family members of those who died in the 9-11 terror attacks thought it important to document bin Laden's death, as did some skeptics in the Arab world who doubted his demise in the absence of convincing evidence.

But the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., said in advance of Obama's decision that he was concerned that the photographic images could be seen as a "trophy" that would inflame U.S. critics and makes it harder for members of the American military deployed overseas to do their job.

Rogers said the picture could stir up anti-U.S. fervor around the world and hamper intelligence cooperation with the United States. He said conspiracy theorists wouldn't have likely been convinced anyhow.

The photos have been described by several sources as gruesome. One shows part of the skull blown off, those sources say.

A U.S. official said one consideration is that the photo also shows exposed brain matter.

Sources spoke on condition of anonymity because the photo is still part of a classified investigation.

The president made his decision as the Navy SEALS involved in the daring raid in Pakistan arrived in the U.S. for debriefing, and U.S. officials began to comb through the intelligence trove of computer files, flash drives, DVDs and documents that the commandos hauled out of the terrorist's hideaway.

Bin Laden had about 500 euros sewn into his clothes when he was killed and had phone numbers on him when he was killed, U.S. officials said, a possible indication that bin Laden was ready to flee the compound on short notice.

Obama prepared to visit New York City on Thursday to lay a wreath at Ground Zero and visit with 9/11 families and first responders.

___(equals)

Associated Press writer Matt Apuzzo contributed to this report.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110504/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 04, 2011
They put a modafucking bullet in his motherfcking chest and eye  modadfuccking Terrorist  hahahahahah God Bless The United States Of America n Bravo Navy Seal
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by skelemba: 7:41pm On May 04, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. spread the word, Tell your friends and family on twitter.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Olaisrich(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2011
just watching Aljazeera and caption says " We won't release images of osaman bin laden dead body

maybe for security reason! i mean let Osama Bin Ladin come out{in a video broadcast} and tell the
 world hat the story was faked,which i know he will surely do if the story was faked!
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Thinkwise: 8:03pm On May 04, 2011
Its a big shame dat clinton can't stand 2 watch Bin Laden killed but she supports dos who wants Gadafi executed.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by Cyborg2011: 8:42pm On May 04, 2011
The German intelligent said at least now the Terrorism scam is over. Why the used the word scam in my own point of view is that;

1) The Video of Pentagon attacked Sept 11 was proved to be faked by so many intelligent experts/graphic analysts.
2) The video of Osama giving orders for september 11 was also faked, Osama was shown making some signing on some documents using his right hand, (while may be the cia graphic/movie director) forgotten that Osama was a lefty. Many former cia, and intelligent around the globe (mostly usa) confirmed this.
3) Infact contrversial/conspiracy theories remained against even the attack of the September 11, where it happened over 3,000 Jews staff were absent (imagine none of them was a victim during the attack!).
4) So many questions remained till today unanswered regarding the collapse of the two towers at same time, later National Geographic Channel released documentary with Building Engineers claiming that the building collapsed was really (100% for sure) was setup earlier prior to the attack.(Don't ask me videos please look for it at youtube or simply google for it).
5) These guys so are smart enough (my opinion) to make me buy time to wait for one American military intelligent that might release this video sometime (even though Obama claimed this video will never be released).
6) This also remind me that now automatically obama will win his second tenure without rigging or too much campaign.
7) Now already massive conspiracy theories emerged putting some serious questions to this claim, which of course you can't ignore all of them, and of course I can't ignore the us intelligent saying now we will never see Osama bin laden walking on earth.
cool Finally, if one will ask me about Osama, still dead or alive, I tell you that he might have dead since before these claims.
9) One thing for sure is that Americans always succeed in making people believe more than those who might not believe their views, ideas, policies and global scams on terrorism and other global issues.

Give Time a Chance Truth Will Soon Come Out !!!
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by obailala(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2011
Guys don't be decieved by all these pictures circulated by fraudsters. From reliable sources within the US presidency, I just got a clearer picture detailing

what was really happening in that scene. Obama was playing the latest special release version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II   which has a unique operation

where u hunt down al quaeda. Obama got so excited after completing the mission that he quickly announced to the world that Osama had been killed. grin grin

Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by JeSoul(f): 9:10pm On May 04, 2011
obailala link=topic=658789.msg8260075#msg8260075 dat ;De=1304538199:

Guys don't be decieved by all these pictures circulated by fraudsters. From reliable sources within the US presidency, I just got a clearer picture detailing

what was really happening in that scene. Obama was playing the latest special release version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II   which has a unique operation

where u hunt down al quaeda. Obama got so excited after completing the mission that he quickly announced to the world that Osama had been killed. grin grin

ROTLOL  grin grin That is just death!!!  grin grin. Obailala where did u get that picture? Lol. Hilarious!  grin
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by na2day(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2011
lol grin

obailala:

wonders of photoshop grin
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by obailala(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2011
JeSoul:

ROTLOL  grin grin That is just death!!!  grin grin. [b]Obailala where did u get that picture? [/b]Lol. Hilarious!  grin
***classified information***
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by klas(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2011
MADRID/BERLIN (Reuters) – European happiness with the death of Osama bin Laden was tempered on Wednesday by details showing he was unarmed when shot dead and qualms about whether torture of prisoners helped U.S. forces track him down.

Al Qaeda leader bin Laden -- the world's most wanted man -- was shot in the head in a U.S. special forces raid on his walled villa hideout in Pakistan on Monday.

In Germany and Spain, legislators questioned Chancellor Angela Merkel and Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero over their enthusiastic praise of U.S. President Barack Obama.

Television and radio hosts zeroed in Washington's revision of certain details of the operation, such as the fact that bin Laden was not armed and that the woman killed had not been used as a shield, saying his death looked more now like an execution.
Speakers on a Spanish talk show questioned the official version of the burial at sea of bin Laden's body and said Obama's image would suffer among Europeans who would rather have seen a capture and trial.

Europeans also jumped into the renewed debate over torture and so-called enhanced interrogation technique after U.S. officials said key sources of initial information that led to bin Laden came from at least one prisoner that was tortured.

Germany's Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper expressed misgivings about the legality of the killing.

"Which law covers the execution of bin Laden?" wrote Heribert Prantl, a senior editor at the left-leaning daily.

"U.S. law requires trials before death penalties are carried out. Executions are forbidden in countries based on rule of law. Martial law doesn't cover the U.S. operation either. The decision to kill the godfather of terror was political."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110504/wl_nm/us_binladen_europe;_ylt=AiDguU8bZYv2Hcl2uZY28E9H2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTM0M25tNXJiBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTEwNTA0L3VzX2JpbmxhZGVuX2V1cm9wZQRjY29kZQNvZmZnYjUwawRjcG9zAzEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawNldXJvcGVhbmRpc2M-
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by babseg(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2011
As  far as I am concerned Osama may still be alive but locked up in one of the US prisons answering questions.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by kabukabu(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2011
I wonder why all of a sudden there are so many nigerian conspiracy theorists??

How come they have not come up with their own theories about why nigeria has so much wealth but the entire soceity is crumbling with 70% living in utter poverty?

Let them give us the Illuminati or Machavelli explanation for that??

Too busy worrying about USA affairs,look at your own country and ask yourself why?

USA and other Western nations have Electricity,good roads and healthcare, and those are not conspiracy theories grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by obailala(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2011
kabukabu:

I wonder why all of a sudden there are so many nigerian conspiracy theorists??

How come they have not come up with their own theories about why nigeria has so much wealth but the entire soceity is crumbling with 70% living in utter poverty?

Let them give us the Illuminati or Machavelli explanation for that??

Too busy worrying about USA affairs,look at your own country and ask yourself why?

USA and other Western nations have Electricity,good roads and healthcare, and those are not conspiracy theories grin grin grin grin grin

No one needs a conspiracy theorist to explain the Nigerian situation. The reason for our situation is obvious even to a blind and deaf man
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by kabukabu(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2011
Bin ladens daughter tells pakistani officials ,her father was taken alive , then SHOT, so he is indeed DEAD, end of story, can we move on to the more important things now?
angry angry angry

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/05/04/bin-ladens-daughter-says-he-was-taken-alive-then-shot-front-family-members

The Navy seals would not lie for Obama and neither would the Republican members of the national secuirty commitee who have seen the death photos
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by NwaNimo1(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2011
obailala:

LOL

Obama is a fraud.
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by kabukabu(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2011
Nwa_Nimo:

LOL

Obama is a fraud.

At least he is better than Goodluck ebele jonathan and all the other thieves before him
Ode
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by NwaNimo1(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2011
kabukabu:

Bin ladens daughter tells pakistani officials ,her father was taken alive , then SHOT, so he is indeed DEAD, end of story, can we move on to the more important things now?
angry angry angry

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/05/04/bin-ladens-daughter-says-he-was-taken-alive-then-shot-front-family-members

The Navy seals would not lie for Obama and neither would the Republican members of the national secuirty commitee who have seen the death photos

You sound like a dumb cun.t that just takes in any bullshi.t you digest from the mainstream media.

Your quoting fox news?

What a foooool you are,

Sucker,
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by kabukabu(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2011
Nwa_Nimo:

You sound like a dumb cun.t that just takes in any bullshi.t you digest from the mainstream media.

Your quoting fox news?

What a foooool you are,

Sucker,

Actually baffoon its in pakistani news also if you would take a break to look it up
Re: Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House by manny4life(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2011
It's up to the mofos to believe or not, no one is forcing it down your throat to believe, If you're honestly wanting them to release such death photos of OBL,, you obviously are sick, and the last time I checked, the White House Situation Room is not where the president watches or plays video games, better yet it's not where his National Security team gather on a Sunday looking with no smiles, fixed and focused, trying to win on some game,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / White House Staffers To Wear Face-Masks In West Wing / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.