Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians (5555 Views)

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / #twitterban How To Set Nigeria As Your Trending Location / Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by SATANICALLY: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Funny Americans have hijacked the Twitter suspension hullabaloo to mock Nigerians, particularly the fraudulent ones...

Side note: "Nigerian Prince" is a euphemism for fraudster...

See funny tweets.. grin

@natashas2708
How will my Nigerian Prince ask me for money if he can't access twitter ��

@GasLightPolitic
RATZ!

Nigeria has just suspended Twitter.

How in hell will that Prince ever figure out where to send all of that money now?

@bleusharque
Nigeria suspends Twitter?

Gee, I hope that won't stop that nice Nigerian prince from sending me his Corsican Lottery winnings. ������

@j_ml234
Bleep.
There was some Nigerian prince who said if I sent my bank details over twitter he would send £1mil ):

@LadyNishaaa
Nigeria suspended Twitter.

Power of Money.

"Nigerian Prince" bahut Rich hai. Everyone knows that from those "Emails".. ��

@IArticl
I was in the middle of helping a nigerian prince damnit twitter

@KJTwitty
Let them know you just found out you're related to a Nigerian prince, and you should be able to pay off your debts in about a week.

Side note: I mention that your're related to a Nigerian prince, and minutes later Nigeria suspends twitter indefinitely. �

@gtvansivlen
Great, now expecting messages that a Nigerian Prince has money locked in their Twitter account and they need my help.

@srsheboi1
@Twitter and jack have verified the accounts of the Nigerian Prince who bequeaths minions of dollars like s0nu s00d

@Devinscat1
Deny him access to Twitter because secretly he is a Nigerian prince hiding under cover in exile in the US.

@TheGayMetalHead
So... No prince who wants to send me millions?!?! ����
I've only had 14 Nigerian Prince's who wanted to send me money... 1 more and I would have had the complete set...

Oh well, the majority on twitter are homophobic, if they get banned, they get banned ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by colorsofrainbow: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Who dey use Twitter work? undecided
Just asking

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by OnionBandit(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
IPOB princes right now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by PlayMaker14: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Americans dey use UAR dey catch cruise..

See the embarrassment Prince HushPuppi don cause he beloved UAR. grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by sofeo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lols
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Joromi1: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Useless Fulani terrorists government can't win.

2 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by fiizznation: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ipob terrorists who camouflaged as freedom fighters wont like this news. Lol

7 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by MalcoImX: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Are they saying that most of those crying the Twitter ban are scammers like Nnamdi?

14 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by TheFreeOne: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let the FG and their backward supporters keeps fooling themselves.

I don't know about 'Princes' and simpletons but there is no Twitter ban for those who sabi cos Tweets are still dropping back to back.

God no go shame our legit businesses. Only Dictators, Terrorists and their apologists will be put to shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by bastardmod: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sharia terrorists like the pedophile false prophet everywhere grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by philEscobar(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari see watten u cause
Thunder go fire u O, say amen!!

2 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by odogwubiafra: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
MalcoImX:
Are they saying that most of those crying the Twitter ban are scammers like Nnamdi?

By their poo we shall know them. Zombies everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Elvictor: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria just dey trend all over the world for bad things only...

7 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Emmanuelcann: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria - laughingstock!
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by nijabazaar: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Unfortunate Buhari

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by MalcoImX: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
odogwubiafra:

By their poo we shall know them. Zombies everywhere.

What sort of people is this country breeding now?

Simple Yes or No question they can't answer, na to dey abuse.

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Peace2allmen: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Una see wetin Buhari cause. Anybody get another type of VPN abeg, this one carry me go Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Jay5mie: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bomb twitter!
Bomb Twitter!
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by AeroplaneApple: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hahahaha Twitter hurt the president's feeling.

Shows how powerful the Internet is

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Fedoglo: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
It is well,no be una fault
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Frenzy01(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol... Nigeria Don Cast

Abeg, make una Patronize my small business �.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by cmikel: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2021

We have been living in Detectorial rule

Do we have democracy?

grin

2 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Rissamenti: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2021
YAWWNNN. WHO CARES WHAT IGNORANT, DUMB AMERICANS THINK ABOUT NIGERIA?

PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO VOTE IN A CROOKED CLOWN, DUNCE, and INTERNATIONAL LAUGHING STOCK LIKE DONALD TRUMP HAVE NO ROOM TO MOCK OTHERS.

EVEN RIGHT NOW HALF THE US POPULATION BELIEVES BIDEN WAS RIGGED INTO OFFICE, AND TRUMP THINKS HE WILL BE REINSTATED THIS MONTH AS PRESIDENT. GOOGLE IT. IT'S TRUE.

4 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dam niggar over to you for proper assessment

2 Likes

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by timibare(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abeg if I go ikoyi immigration office today dem go fit run me passport for UAR? b like say naija don cast oh

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
IPOB princes right now
Lol
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Vixlot: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
IPOB SCAMMERS

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by Mchawi(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
IPOB princes right now

You are an slowpoke
Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by iamyemiakins(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yahoo boys don cast

1 Like

Re: TwitterBan: How Will That Prince Send That Money Now? - Americans Mock Nigerians by fk001(m): 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
IPOB flat!inos shaming our country with the pathetic scam bait to oyibos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi / Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate / Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.