Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum (47534 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / NDDC Board: Tompolo shuns Akpabio, As Militants insists on 7days ultimatum / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oga Tompolo is never on the side of Buhari nor the APC and will never be.Quit dreaming,!!

The ND creeks will never side with the killer Fulani nation.#Thisisnot1967
we also dont side with biafra.. we do not side with both biafra and nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Simplyleo: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
popesco123:

and your penury smelling pappi can never be popular like him in your entire miserable life time
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Antoeni:
You are Mad , I was Only Asking Question, Stop been Dumb and Foolish,
And Pls Say No to Hard Drugs
oya doh, i thaught u were ipob.. Tompolo is GOC, father of niger delta.. Ateke 2nd... Asari who was the leader lost his position due to involving in biafra..
asari is no longer invited to any Ijaw meeting.. we have disowned asari..

3 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by tutudesz: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
bennyblings:

Lol do you know where am from?benikrukru.
Guy na the truth be that simple, the presidential jet was never sent to bring GOC or any other general to Abuja, the person the presidential jet was sent to bring is E.K Clark. Private jet were hired to bring GOC, during negotiation.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by zinodizt: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
4evaReina:
yes, the same way you praise your tax collector.
I don’t have time to trade words with you since you decided not to have sense
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by ivieeseosa: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chiedu4Trump:
TomPolo my guy no dey waste ur time with these people,
na only cows dem sabi

Imagine dem wan dey take our oil but no wan give us a fair share of the proceeds

Likewise Buhari Himself says that he supports self-determination in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U0Oh1mVFR0

Yet he is cracking down on IPOB & Oduduwa

Talk is cheap
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by bennyblings(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy na the truth be that simple, the presidential jet was never sent to bring GOC or any other general to Abuja, the person the presidential jet was sent to bring is E.K Clark. Private jet were hired to bring GOC, during negotiation.
Na still the same thing that guy talk. Just that you went into details.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Ekugbeh(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Onepeople:
criminals are giving ultimatum to an elected government, it shows the foundation of our country. If tompolo believe he is powerful he should give directions on how the Niger delta region can control their resources.
is this not hate speech
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by tutudesz: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
bennyblings:

Na still the same thing that guy talk. Just that you went into details.
Brotherly you talk so na so grin

1 Like

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Femi316: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by nnamdico82: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nnamdi Cownu is a pig and urine tapper, the only zombie I know.
festacman:
FG has stylishly gotten Tompolo and his Creek boys on its side as the nature of onslaught against IPOB is mooted. So, no sympathetic reaction from the creeks when the time comes. Note that Tompolo has moved from being a fugitive to being an authority who can summon a federal minister. Unfortunately, Nnamdi Kanu is not diplomatic enough to reach out to other ethnic nationalities. He is a loner.

1 Like

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by CoolAmbience(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Vickym1:
This govt dnt like peace talk,they only understand violence undecided

Hahaha...

Give them the violence na.

Make Tompolo go rest o.

Buhari nor be Jonathan.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Antoeni(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sorry No Vex too , I Withdrew all the Insults. I am Sorry
AdakaBoro8:
oya doh, i thaught u were ipob.. Tompolo is GOC, father of niger delta.. Ateke 2nd... Asari who was the leader lost his position due to involving in biafra..
asari is no longer invited to any Ijaw meeting.. we have disowned asari..
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by dochenaj: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is why Tompolo is better than Nnamdi Kanu.

He knows the power he wields but he doesn't rub it in anybody's face. He still maintains a humble stance.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Thomist(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
festacman:
FG has stylishly gotten Tompolo and his Creek boys on its side as the nature of onslaught against IPOB is mooted. So, no sympathetic reaction from the creeks when the time comes. Note that Tompolo has moved from being a fugitive to being an authority who can summon a federal minister. Unfortunately, Nnamdi Kanu is not diplomatic enough to reach out to other ethnic nationalities. He is a loner.

After the shame you have caused to your family, you are still here showcasing your ignorance.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Abagworo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
festacman:

FG went to beg Tompolo because they like every other Nigerian is scared of Igbo-Ijaw unity. That's the reason Odili was replaced with Jonathan in 2007. The aim was for Igbos to reject Jonathan but Igbos accepted him wholeheartedly and he refused to sideline Igbos thereby incurring the wrath of other Nigerians. Like Jonathan Igbos will still love Tompolo or any Niger Deltan as a brother.

1 Like

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by rajiedreez: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is called knowing your worth and not compromising it. The Federal government is pampering Tompolo because he knows his worth and not compromising it in any way. The Easterners know little of their worth and those that even knows it are compromising it, that's why they supply the region with soldiers instead of high power delegations.

Know your worth and never compromise

3 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Sorry No Vex too , I Withdrew all the Insults. I am Sorry
one love

2 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Antoeni(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
I Hail Ooo,
Take this one take Cool Off
AdakaBoro8:
one love

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Antoeni:
I Hail Ooo, Take this one take Cool Off
aaaah! u don finish me. oya 3gbosa 4 u

1 Like

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by osada3: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
JohnSin97:
while real men are giving government ultimatums, opening their borders and they still have the balls to remain in their country. While they're doing that, one albino monkey coward who ran away disguised as a woman is busy twitting from the safety of his girlfriend's basement leading his rettarded followers to their death....

Tompolo, leader of the people of biafra...
Na man you be.

God punish you!!!!

You blend am to Igbo abi?

E no go good for your Papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by EdoDefence: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
AdakaBoro8 Antoeni una 2 na real men, I hail.

Nice way of settling

5 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Johnmittle: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
JohnSin97:
while real men are giving government ultimatums, opening their borders and they still have the balls to remain in their country. While they're doing that, one albino monkey coward who ran away disguised as a woman is busy twitting from the safety of his girlfriend's basement leading his rettarded followers to their death....
Tompolo, leader of the people of biafra...
Na man you be.

The sad part of what u wrote down is that the people are actually dying for him while he is enjoying in UK. They call it bravery and loyalty. I call it stupidity. Dead men don't live to tell the tales. If he really wants to fight for his people. There are several ways to outsmart this dumb government. Is all about finding utilising it the right way. What is even the assurance that he won't do worse than buhari if Biafra stays. All these leaders are only fighting for themselves. Never trust any of them.

4 Likes

Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by executive12: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
festacman:

You are predictably falling for the Fulani strategy of divide and conquer. By the time the Fulanization agenda is completed, you and your sit-on-the-fence group will still be subjugated by the Fulani.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Dechymmytv(f): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
festacman:
oga na simple reasoning FG cannot afford to fight tompolo at the moment. They will lose heavily... And also I don't fully trust FG, now that they know where tompolo is, they might be entertaining the idea of eliminating him as earlier planned.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Femeto: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bloody theif Tompolo
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by festacman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
executive12:

You are predictably falling for the Fulani strategy of divide and conquer. By the time the Fulanization agenda is completed, you and your sit-on-the-fence group will still be subjugated by the Fulani.

I ain't falling for any Fulani shenanigans. Emotion throws spanner into the wheel. Rationality helps to wise people to view all sides long term and short term, which helps the valuation of options and strategies. Don't be paranoid.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Amalekki: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abagworo:

FG went to beg Tompolo because they like every other Nigerian is scared of Igbo-Ijaw unity. That's the reason Odili was replaced with Jonathan in 2007. The aim was for Igbos to reject Jonathan but Igbos accepted him wholeheartedly and he refused to sideline Igbos thereby incurring the wrath of other Nigerians. Like Jonathan Igbos will still love Tompolo or any Niger Deltan as a brother.
Keep on day dreaming. Nobody is fooled grin .
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by festacman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dechymmytv:
oga na simple reasoning FG cannot afford to fight tompolo at the moment. They will lose heavily... And also I don't fully trust FG, now that they know where tompolo is, they might be entertaining the idea of eliminating him as earlier planned.
Possibilities.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Onepeople: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ekugbeh:
is this not hate speech
hate speech kill you there mumu.
Re: NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum by Judolisco(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
If at d end of June dem neva do wetin tompolo ask.. Anything wey dem see make dem collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / 70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.