Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Biafra: Kudos To Everyone That Respected The Sit At Home[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kudos To Everyone That Respected The Sit At Home[photos ] (323 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Kudos To Everyone That Respected The Sit At Home[photos ] by vasel15: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
First, I pour schnaps for the spirits of Igbo land and the spirits of all our departed and the spirits of those killed in 1966 and the spirits of those killed in the genocidal civil war, I hit my forehead on the ground for you and as the Yorubas say mo juba which means I hail you. I must use this opportunity to thank our brothers and sisters, our mothers and fathers in Biafra land that observed the sit at home and we are happy that you did and you didn't do it out of fear for unknown gunmen or Nnamdi Kanu you did it out of love and respect for those that laid down their lives for us we are republicans and we fear no man but God, not even Nnamdi Kanu, but I am happy we did the right thing by respecting our dead.

During the sit at home even the spirits of our land did not allow the owners of the sky to fly, I mean the birds, if you don't know in Igbo land birds are very special and we believe they are owned by the gods, birds didn't fly on that day and our departed spirits roamed the streets with joy and happiness, tears if rolling down my eyes while typing this, our 5million spirits roamed the land on that sit at home day and they danced and was happy that finally the people we gave our lives for remembered us.

In Biafra land that day would always be a holiday as our Fulani slave governors are trying to do now, you can't drag with the Biafran sprits or else they would flog sense inside your brains and most importantly we must remember that the battle has not ended yet and we must continue to fight because the battle is not over yet and we know we have to still fight the Igbo saboteurs don't worry our spirits would deal with them and as the Yorubas always say oda le ma ba le lo. Which simply means any betrayer of the land will be swallowed by the land. UDO Umunne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOcFwmU4is

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafrakudos-to-everyone-that-respected

Re: Biafra: Kudos To Everyone That Respected The Sit At Home[photos ] by vasel15: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
i thank you my people once again
Re: Biafra: Kudos To Everyone That Respected The Sit At Home[photos ] by vasel15: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
umunaija come and see

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Critize Your Leaders, Is Not Everytime You Praise Them -Richard Akinola / Anambra Apga Governorship Primary Holds June 23, 2021 Unfailingly - Secretariat / Who's Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.