Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid (30803 Views)

Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter / Ondo Crisis: Akeredolu Fires Sowore, Relieves Him Of His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by JosephXavier: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
R
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by babyfaceafrica: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's the difference between APC and Pdp
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Brushstrokes20: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Iyalaya presidency!

Bloodthirsty bunch of doomed TERRORISTS and self serving THIEVES!

I stand with akeredolu

I rep odua republic.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by gurunlocker: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
How did we get here please? Killers are place about people trying to live in their communities?

And because you did not go with the plan of some few crooks in the government, a governor is been threatened? How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Sammy07: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
fergie001:

You see why I have always admired him, from his NBA days.

Yea yeah, you said so.

Sometimes tho, I feel like kicking him angry
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by gurunlocker: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
What's the difference between APC and Pdp

How's this your comment related to the article? Or you just jumped to post something so as to post something?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by sunsewa16: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Our numero uno,I love his method, fighting for his people not minding his polical affiliations,no be tinubu and wife wei go prefer his people to be killed, but make im be president
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

so that's one of the criteria of being a member of Apc?

Well it's not a suprise for most of us that already knew.
Apc is bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.
you cannot effectively fight fulani herdsmen as an Apc member
it's a treasonable offence in Apc blood constitution and since Aketi has been violating the constitution for the sake of his people his membership is being threatened.
tell me one single Apc member that has criticized Fulani herdsmen and I'll show you a pregnant virgin.
from hope ozodimgba to Umahi even the useless so called Yoruba leader Tinubu.
no wonder an average yoruba hates the man so much (forget his urchins on nairaland)
how can a so called leader sacrifice his people just for an utopia presidency?

recently cows are seen in thousands trooping into Cross River because of Ayede defection.
Apc is a party of cows and vagabond terrorists.

You can't be Apc and be sane
na lie.

Buhari is a criminal terrorist.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos
God bless peaceful Hausas

May fire and brimstone scatter Tinubu urchins in the mighty name of Jesus
amen

Lol @Tinubu online urchins

Cc:
Simplyleo
Helinues
Iammo
Tinubuadvocate
Seunsmg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by WhatDAD: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
AVAILABLE
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Coldshisha: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Akeredolu doesn't care , if you know him since NBA chairmanship days you understand better

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by fergie001: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sammy07:

Yea yeah, you said so.

Sometimes tho, I feel like kicking him angry
No kick am Biko.

His boldness then made me like him, and I still do...So good that the NBA Secretariat in Abuja is named after him.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by udemzyudex(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can you imagine.

We need to restructure this country where the state won't have to depend on the federal level.

Can this nonsense happen in America where the state don't give a hoot?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by gaetano: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
APC are trying to create something similar to the nazi party of Germany. It's a super Islamic party that they wanna use conquer this country.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elizabeth018:
Am in need of a favour please i never knew a day like this will come when i will solicit for help online like this, please come to my rescue for the sake of God

I had a premature baby delivery please and the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, and we have spent all our savings on the baby in the hospital on, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, and lucky the baby has been discharged and our bill is #250,000 we try to raise, #190,000 and now left with nothing on us again, help us raise the remain hospital bill so i can take my baby, even if it's 1k please this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on a video call so you can see me and the baby and you can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on a video call and may God will bless you in an multiples and uncountable way as you help us amen please

This my contact please 09045886084 and this my account please in case of anything please Gtbank, 06 38 66 98 65, OLABIMPE JOSEPH!
And you opened your account today? What do you take nairalanders for? Fools? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Sammy07: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
fergie001:

No kick am Biko.

His boldness then made me like him, and I still do...So good that the NBA Secretariat in Abuja is named after him .

It has been reversed since then
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by insidelife22(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
it is over Nigeria is no longer a democracy
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Mrbenny001: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Southerners should sit in their bedroom and fighting online war, while fulani keep killing in hundred and thousands..at the end these animals in government will call it herders - farmer conflict
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by babyfaceafrica: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
gurunlocker:

How's this your comment related to the article? Or you just jumped to post something so as to post something?
noted
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by fergie001: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sammy07:

It has been reversed since then
Really?
Didn't know sef.

APC Govs....I like him the most, I might be biased though. grin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by kkonyeji(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

so that's one of the criteria of being a member of Apc?

Well it's not a suprise for most of us that already knew.
Apc is bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen.
you cannot effectively fight fulani herdsmen as an Apc member
it's a treasonable offence in Apc blood constitution and since Aketi has been violating the constitution for the sake of his people his membership is being threatened.
tell me one single Apc member that has criticized Fulani herdsmen and I'll show you a pregnant virgin.
from hope ozodimgba to Umahi even the useless so called Yoruba leader Tinubu.
no wonder an average yoruba hates the man so much (forget his urchins on nairaland)
how can a so called leader sacrifice his people just for an utopia presidency?

recently cows are seen in thousands trooping into Cross River because of Ayede defection.
Apc is a party of cows and vagabond terrorists.

You can't be Apc and be sane
na lie.

Buhari is a criminal terrorist.

God bless Aketi
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless igbos
God bless peaceful Hausas

May fire and brimstone scatter Tinubu urchins in the mighty name of Jesus
amen

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by UncleKoboko: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:

The lives and interest of south westerners is greater than Akeredolu’s membership of APC.

Aketi will not trade the lives and interest of yoruba people for nonsense APC membership.

Our ancestral land isn’t for grazing, let the killer Fulani herdsmen get that to their cow watering brains.

Louder please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by chloride6: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
He should leave the useless party for them...

With the rancor in Osun State we might soon find that the SW is split 50-50 between APC and PDP
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by dododawa1: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
With only AMOTEKUN security network he achieved, kudos to him.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Sammy07: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
fergie001:

Really?
Didn't know sef.

APC Govs....I like him the most, I might be biased though. grin

Well, you are.
Because you've loved him 10yrs ago tongue
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by Heavensent01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
may ogun and Amadioha kill all Fulani and their sponsored
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by anjowaka510(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We should beg Rotimi Akeredilu and other southern governors to remain in APC, because if they move to PDP and get back their brains, they will enforce the ban on cow grazing and it will hurt us. Let us protect our interests.
Who are you?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by fergie001: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sammy07:

Well, you are.
Because you've loved him 10yrs ago tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by ayenale1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
In search of solutions, Nigeria found multiples of problems in the person of bubu...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by joyandfaith: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Aketi na correct guy. He is not like my governor , GSM, who is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid by almarthins(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Baawaa:
APC will soon scatter
because no be all of them are heading their state without brain. Defection is loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defence Minister Collapsed At Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President / ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.