Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS (8557 Views)

Former Nigerian Soldier Joins ESN Terrorist PHOTOS / Imo State Police Raid ESN Camp Kills 6 Terrorist PHOTOS / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Twitterban: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
I hope mazi is happy with how events are unfolding in Igbo land now, and I'll like to see his next moves

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY STOP EVIL PEOPLE AGAINST NIGERIA'S PEACE AND PROGRESS FROM THEIR EVIL PLOTS IN FSH. sad

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Whoube99(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
You said soldiers killed multiple esn persons who apparently came for a gun fight and you're saying two AK47 rifles was recovered from them. So what did the remaining members came out to fight with Wallet perhaps
Again who goes to war with a wallet
I just hope it is not what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
So many psychopaths on this forum.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by delzbaba(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
This people should drop guns oh, nigerian government likes blood wella.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by vasel15: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
More keep coming.

you are happy to be displaying the bodies of your brothers fighting for freedom..ijele..continue
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by adebwalex(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
See as them bee. Useless set of people been kill like animal while their Boss is busy Enjoying with is family in another white man land. When did Igbo become like this for God sake This Unknown Gun men don they become Bokoharam.

4 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
gidgiddy oya come carry their dead bodies, that is your Biafra trophy, now go and present it to your supreme leader.
Wasting the lives of our youths while you preserve yours is an act of wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Jamesbally: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
ESN vs police men in owerri this morning
Here is the YouTube video click on the link because it is age restricted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45X2wg8rRs

This is good news.
By this time next year, our Galant Soldiers would've reduced the population of Biafrans by half grin grin grin

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Ikea81: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blood stain...sleep well!
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by fk001(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The ESN dragon logo says it all let's wait for the IPOB bandits to come and deny their comrade

That's one sad thing for being an IPOB, if their members are killed they will outrightly be denied.

They don't have balls to claim or retrieve their dead members, they let them waste without honour
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by InaNla(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
God bless the Nigerian police.

Useless onion thieves. undecided

What goes around, comes around. Kontinue!
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by insidelife22(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
honestly speaking without taking sides. Africans hates themselves. gunmen kill soldiers, soldiers kill gunmen,all na gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by odduduwa: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
Thank you Jesus.
This will continue to be their fate if they don't go to Aso rock or Sambisa forest to do their nonsense.
IMO is not a ground for senseless insurrection.
God bless IMO state.
did you verify this news or the afonja in you won't let you know this news is fake .I was at at Michaels Catholic church today and no one was killed ...I was there when the shooting started ,the gateman tried to lock the gate and Nd nothing happened....

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by odduduwa: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ojiofor:
gididdy oya come carry their dead bodies, that is your Biafra trophy, now go and present it to your supreme leader.
Wasting the lives of our youths while you preserve yours is an act of wickedness.
give me your opinion on Igbos should do
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:
give me your opinion on Igbos should do

Does the pictures of those Igbo youths gunned down in their prime make you happy?
If it makes you happy continue.That is my opinion.
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
odduduwa:
did you verify this news or the afonja in you won't let you know this news is fake .I was at at Michaels Catholic church today and no one was killed ...I was there when the shooting started ,the gateman tried to lock the gate and Nd nothing happened....

And would you have a problem if this was true,or the Kanuri terrorist in you that's sympathetic to this bunch of killers is praying for this to be false.

You will be put to maximum shame,as you dey wish evil on Igboland na so e dey go back to your region in double fold.
You are in Micheal Catholic Church!!so I should believe this bcus a petty kanuri thief like you says so.

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by obaaderemi: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
BigSarah:
Guerilla warfare is not the way, more deaths and refugees Is the result...

Okay, what are they suppose to do when everybody is unhappy with the system but the state doesn't care and instead support the fulanis against others?

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

you are happy to be displaying the bodies of your brothers fighting for freedom..ijele..continue

When they kill igbo soldiers are they not also killing my brothers

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by fr3do(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
No gunshot wounds in front, were they shot from behind
Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Soulsymbol99: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bt hw cm I hv never seen herdsmen with all there senseless killings gunned down and displayed like this?

1 Like

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by PoloG: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Generalnomercy:

These are just innocent young men or even school cultists.

Your lots are cowards.

Foolish imp, why not display your identity?

Useless Yoruba hooligan.
e pain the cursed ignoring fool.. See your disgusting spit everywhere grin
Innocent men with AK 47?
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by PoloG: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Generalnomercy:

These are just innocent young men or even school cultists.

Your lots are cowards.

Foolish imp, why not display your identity?

Useless Yoruba hooligan.
e pain the cursed igbo fool.. See your disgusting spit everywhere grin
Innocent men with AK 47?
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS by Oracleforce: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Yoruba as are cowards.

You ran away from threads where terrorist Fulani's your brothers are killing your people in their numbers, commiting genocide on Yoruba land, but you're here cheering the police for killing innocent Igbo youths.

The evil you wishes Biafrans will sudden come upon you like a thief cometh in the night.

Evil soul.

I will be decorating a black sheep by responding to your comment...shoe get size... Bye-bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos) / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2022 / Save Nigeria Group Protest @ London Uk (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.