Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams (3327 Views)

6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by WorldRichest: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Warns Fulani herdsmen, bandits to stay away from S-West or face stiff resistance

By Dapo Akinrefon

The Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams on Sunday declared in clear terms that with the killing of over 50 people in Igangan town, Ibarapa, Oke Ogun area of Oyo state, it is evident that war is imminent in the country.

Adams, while condemning the gruesome murder of innocent residents of the town warned Fulani herdsmen and bandits to stay away from the southwest or be ready to face stiff resistance.

The killings in the early hours of Sunday brought the entire Igangan town and its environs to its kneels with over 50 people, cars burnt and over 20 houses razed.

peaking shortly after news of the killings and destruction filtered in, with gory videos of the massacre, Iba Adams said the North had waged war against the southwest and had also unleashed terror on the region, stressing the need for the southwest region to rise and defend themselves without looking back.

“In a situation like this, you rise and defend yourself. Where are the police when the bandits started killing our people in Igangan today? Even the palace of Asigangan of Igangan land,Oba Adewuyi Olaoye, was not spared and the monarch, according to reports had been whisked away by the bandits.

“Three days ago,the Director-General of Oyo state Southwest Security Network Amotekun,Gen. Kunle Togun(Retd) raised the alarm that herdsmen had invaded the southwest. I corroborated his statements and called for urgent surveillance across the southwest. Now with the recent onslaught on Igangan people, it is evident that the Fulani herdsmen are on a predetermined mission to kill, maim and decimate the southwest.

This is one killing too many, I will not fold my arms seeing the blood of innocent people being shed like it is in Igangan.

Lamenting the failure of the Federal Government to rise to the security challenges, Adams said now that the North had declared war on the southwest, we will never silent or compromise on the homicide going on in the southwest. I want to charge all the governors in the southwest, as well as the traditional rulers to rise to this occasion.

The Yoruba generalissimo, however, warned criminal herders to stay away from the region, as the southwest can no longer accommodate killers. OPC and other local security operatives will continue to ensure that the region is safe for residents.

“Those killed in Igangan town have their families and friends, there is blood flowing in their veins, and in a moment their lives were cut short by killer herdsmen and bandits in their home”.

Adams admitted that information at his disposal indicates that bandits and killer herdsmen have invaded the southwest thus pushing the security outfits to the wall. He, however, urged all the governors to beef up the security of their respective states in order to provide adequate security for the people of the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by FBIBOT(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by obyrich(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
WorldRichest:
Warns Fulani herdsmen, bandits to stay away from S-West or face stiff resistance

By Dapo Akinrefon

The Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams on Sunday declared in clear terms that with the killing of over 50 people in Igangan town, Ibarapa, Oke Ogun area of Oyo state, it is evident that war is imminent in the country.

Adams, while condemning the gruesome murder of innocent residents of the town warned Fulani herdsmen and bandits to stay away from the southwest or be ready to face stiff resistance.

The killings in the early hours of Sunday brought the entire Igangan town and its environs to its kneels with over 50 people, cars burnt and over 20 houses razed.

peaking shortly after news of the killings and destruction filtered in, with gory videos of the massacre, Iba Adams said the North had waged war against the southwest and had also unleashed terror on the region, stressing the need for the southwest region to rise and defend themselves without looking back.

“In a situation like this, you rise and defend yourself. Where are the police when the bandits started killing our people in Igangan today? Even the palace of Asigangan of Igangan land,Oba Adewuyi Olaoye, was not spared and the monarch, according to reports had been whisked away by the bandits.

“Three days ago,the Director-General of Oyo state Southwest Security Network Amotekun,Gen. Kunle Togun(Retd) raised the alarm that herdsmen had invaded the southwest. I corroborated his statements and called for urgent surveillance across the southwest. Now with the recent onslaught on Igangan people, it is evident that the Fulani herdsmen are on a predetermined mission to kill, maim and decimate the southwest.

This is one killing too many, I will not fold my arms seeing the blood of innocent people being shed like it is in Igangan.

Lamenting the failure of the Federal Government to rise to the security challenges, Adams said now that the North had declared war on the southwest, we will never silent or compromise on the homicide going on in the southwest. I want to charge all the governors in the southwest, as well as the traditional rulers to rise to this occasion.

The Yoruba generalissimo, however, warned criminal herders to stay away from the region, as the southwest can no longer accommodate killers. OPC and other local security operatives will continue to ensure that the region is safe for residents.

“Those killed in Igangan town have their families and friends, there is blood flowing in their veins, and in a moment their lives were cut short by killer herdsmen and bandits in their home”.

Adams admitted that information at his disposal indicates that bandits and killer herdsmen have invaded the southwest thus pushing the security outfits to the wall. He, however, urged all the governors to beef up the security of their respective states in order to provide adequate security for the people of the region.
Hmmm
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Joromi1: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
The original news said over 15 people were killed but this bojuboju news headline is saying over 50. Bastards!

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by luvmijeje(f): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but are there still any sane Yoruba supporting this government?

50 people died like that! Died like chickens! People who had dreams died like that! I said it! I said it will get to us. I said as long as we have no border, whatever evil going on elsewhere will come for us. Has it not come knocking?

So are there still any sane Yorubas supporting this government?

13 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
War is here
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Jnrprince1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Seme boarder loading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rubbish talk.

Fulanis they kill people in Oyo for no tangible reason, you dey threaten the killers from Lagos.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww

The only thing this Fulanis seems to understand is violence. All this rubbish talk of "Fulanis don't forget" has been taking too far. We need to respond in a more brutal and violence way towards them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by AntiBMC(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waiting for the vegetable in Aso Rock to tweet or comment on the matter.

He only knows how to shock those who fight back against fulani expansionist agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
This guy is probably the weakest Aare Ona Kakanfo to ever bear that title in the history of Yoruba.

8 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by mickeyenglish(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
War Imminent...
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by effort1: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
The likes of sirjamo will not like this. They prefer the southwest tonsit back and allow fulanis to decimate it's people.

Sirjamo, you are defending a bad person. The blood of those people is on your hands

4 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Generalnomercy: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
We all know that war is here
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nogodye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
The Nation has finally fall inside well...
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by JohnSin97: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:
[s]This guy is probably the weakest Aare Ona Kakanfo to ever bear that title in the history of Yoruba.[/s]

Please don't say what you don't know......this guy with the help of OPC saved alot of yoruba families from death in year 2000/01 during the Jos crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Charliewyt: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Are we not in war already?

3 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by LikeAking: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari regime is full of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Please don't say what you don't know......this guy with the help of OPC saved alot of yoruba families from death in year 2000/01 during the Jos crisis.

Sheybi we are still in 2000/01 abi?

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

He is waiting for the Fulanis to wipe out the Yorubas before he gets up.

A generalissimo that is afraid to die.

Sunday Igboho is doing his work for him.let him just go and sit down somewhere and stop disturbing the airwaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by WorldRichest: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
luvmijeje:
I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but are there still any sane Yoruba supporting this government?

50 people died like that! Died like chickens! People who had dreams died like that! I said it! I said it will get to us. I said as long as we have no border, whatever evil going on elsewhere will come for us. Has it not come knocking?

So are there still any sane Yorubas supporting this government?

Only Yoruba goats are still supporting the lifeless one living inside the Rock

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by WorldRichest: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:
This guy is probably the weakest Aare Ona Kakanfo to ever bear that title in the history of Yoruba.

He is a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by JohnSin97: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:

Sheybi we are still in 2000/01 abi?

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

He is waiting for the Fulanis to wipe out the Yorubas before he gets up.

A generalissimo that is afraid to die.

Sunday Igboho is doing his work for him.let him just go and sit down somewhere and stop disturbing the airwaves.

You need to chill.
Gani Adams isn't one that fears death, but being reactionary won't solve anything, it's this same Gani Adams that spareheaded the capture of wakili and several bandit leaders in oyo. In war everyone has their own strategy, let Igboho do his own, while Gani does his. Only those unaware of the efforts of Gani will say he isn't trying, but even Igboho your hero knows his importance.

4 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Kayberg: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Disappointing reaction from the Aare Ona Kakanfo.
Very very disappointing.
Continue to give them warning on the eternal scale while they keep unleashing terror.
Call on all Southwest Governors to rise like they actually cared.
Calling or berating FG is pointless.
The South already know who are behind the killings with the reaction of every security outfit in the country.
Everyone in the South can keep sleeping and waiting for the FG and Southwest governors to do something about it, they will do something about it in the afterlife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by agadez007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if the Yorubas online are the same Yorubas we see physical everyday,the ones I met and talk to are tired to buhari and his fulani people,the offlines ones are reasonable
But you see those ones online especially here on Nairaland,they dont care that fulanis are commiting atrocities all over Nigeria,its the 2023 election and ibo that they think about 24/7
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Rugaria: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fear fear pipuu...

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by CharleyBright(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
I swear this country has gone to the dogs.
Nigerians are now endangered species now.
No one is sure of living to see tomorrow anymore in Nigeria.
If you survive hunger, stray bullets from Police gun is not ruled out. If u survive those, you might not survive Cultists, ritualists, kidnappers, ungun known men, Killer Fulani herdsmen and Bandits.
Armed robbers are now considered to be good guys compared to these killers.
God punish all those that voted for Buhari and cause all these wahala on Nigerians. May thier lives turn upside down like Nigeria is now.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by clarocuzioo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
cowards. They are using your people for suya and you all cant stand and defend your territory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

You need to chill.
Gani Adams isn't one that fears death, but being reactionary won't solve anything, it's this same Gani Adams that spareheaded the capture of wakili and several bandit leaders in oyo. In war everyone has their own strategy, let Igboho do his own, while Gani does his. Only those unaware of the efforts of Gani will say he isn't trying, but even Igboho your hero knows his importance.

Tell that to these people in these pictures.

I'm sure they will understand what you're saying and reason with you.

When the Fulanis finish with us, we will all gather in the afterlife and be singing Kumbaya together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kayberg:
Disappointing reaction from the Aare Ona Kakanfo.
Very very disappointing.
Continue to give them warning on the eternal scale while they keep unleashing terror.
Call on all Southwest Governors to rise like they actually cared.
Calling or berating FG is pointless.
The South already know who are behind the killings with the reaction of every security outfit in the country.
Everyone in the South can keep sleeping and waiting for the FG and Southwest governors to do something about it, they will do something about it in the afterlife.

He's not the Aare Ona Kakanfo, he's the Aare Ona Faaji.

That's all he knows how to do. Faaji master.

Baba no wan die.

The title of war general is wasted on him. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
WorldRichest:

He is a goat.

A scared, lazy goat.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
These idiots are still issuing warnings..

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
What kind of FEAR FEAR WARNING be this?

And they say this guy is a defender of the land. He and Asari na the same.
Sign contract and get money for hand.

Till now Buhari is yet to react to these murders even on his COWWWWE nonsense app.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by JohnSin97: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:

Tell that to these people in these pictures.

I'm sure they will understand what you're saying and reason with you.

When the Fulanis finish with us, we will all gather in the afterlife and be singing Kumbaya together.

It's unfortunate.
But it's more of a question of everyone's input. You personally what's your input.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 / Obi Delete Resignation Letter On Twitter After Apc Response. Keyamo Fooled. / Zamfara Governor, Dauda-lawal To Be Conferred With Democracy Heroes Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.