Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams (3357 Views)

6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
The original news said over 15 people were killed but this bojuboju news headline is saying over 50. Bastards!
May God punish you. What has number got to do with human life for goodness sake. A soul wasted is enough to warrant government intervention. If you continue like this because of your support for Tinubu you may end up in a bad way.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Rubbish talk.

Fulanis they kill people in Oyo for no tangible reason, you dey threaten the killers from Lagos.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww

The only thing this Fulanis seems to understand is violence. All this rubbish talk of "Fulanis don't forget" has been taking too far. We need to respond in a more brutal and violence way towards them.

Ewurę! But you were against Igbos and Igbos.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Rubbish talk.

Fulanis they kill people in Oyo for no tangible reason, you dey threaten the killers from Lagos.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww

The only thing this Fulanis seems to understand is violence. All this rubbish talk of "Fulanis don't forget" has been taking too far. We need to respond in a more brutal and violence way towards them.

you cant do anything but flee to benin republic you afonja green algae gulper
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by ibedun: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rugaria:
Fear fear pipuu...

For your Bia-anus mouth?

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

Please don't say what you don't know......this guy with the help of OPC saved alot of yoruba families from death in year 2000/01 during the Jos crisis.
May Thunder fire that your godforsaken tongue there. Last time you were making hear of people killed in Ebonyi by fulani herdsmen and now it's happened in your domain.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by OduduwaYoruba: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
The problem of we Yoruba is that
We talk too much without any action. Fulani will never talk but in just a night, killed 50 people. Seyi on the other hand wants his people to be peaceful and I wonder if his Children were murdered in such a dastardly act will he still be peaceful?. God will not come down to help you.
This is a lesson to South West that we should always talk less but be full of Action.
Lastly, we should stop accommodating other Tribe in numbers or else your land will soon be used as a Battlegrounds.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
There will be a very strong response to the killings. I have absolutely no doubt about this. The perpetrators will get pay for what they bought.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

It's unfortunate.
But it's more of a question of everyone's input. You personally what's your input.

Be speaking grammar and be lawyering me about my own input when the chief war general of Yoruba nation is still napping.

Ma fejo pami jare.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Rugaria: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
ibedun:

For your Bia-anus mouth?
Una fear pass woman..
Tufiakwa!
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by OduduwaYoruba: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
seunmsg:
There will be a very strong response to the killings. I have absolutely no doubt about this. The perpetrators will get pay for what they bought.
The talk is cheap, in 2 days time, everything will be forgotten. Party ceremony will start all over again. Black man don't always remember the past. In as much there is inaction on the part of the local, more killing is still loading until Ibarapa is turned into Kwara.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Adarich(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Last week they said that SW is the most peaceful region.

And here they are today to scatter that peace.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Oksman(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:
The likes of sirjamo will not like this. They prefer the southwest tonsit back and allow fulanis to decimate it's people.

Sirjamo, you are defending a bad person. The blood of those people is on your hands

"I am done talking"
grin grin grin
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nwaide01: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Some people were busy threatening southeast with war forgetting that Nigeria is already in war. And the annoying part of it is that you see people from southern part of the country supporting them.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Obamaofusa: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
WorldRichest:
Warns Fulani herdsmen, bandits to stay away from S-West or face stiff resistance

By Dapo Akinrefon

The Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams on Sunday declared in clear terms that with the killing of over 50 people in Igangan town, Ibarapa, Oke Ogun area of Oyo state, it is evident that war is imminent in the country.

Adams, while condemning the gruesome murder of innocent residents of the town warned Fulani herdsmen and bandits to stay away from the southwest or be ready to face stiff resistance.

The killings in the early hours of Sunday brought the entire Igangan town and its environs to its kneels with over 50 people, cars burnt and over 20 houses razed.

peaking shortly after news of the killings and destruction filtered in, with gory videos of the massacre, Iba Adams said the North had waged war against the southwest and had also unleashed terror on the region, stressing the need for the southwest region to rise and defend themselves without looking back.

“In a situation like this, you rise and defend yourself. Where are the police when the bandits started killing our people in Igangan today? Even the palace of Asigangan of Igangan land,Oba Adewuyi Olaoye, was not spared and the monarch, according to reports had been whisked away by the bandits.

“Three days ago,the Director-General of Oyo state Southwest Security Network Amotekun,Gen. Kunle Togun(Retd) raised the alarm that herdsmen had invaded the southwest. I corroborated his statements and called for urgent surveillance across the southwest. Now with the recent onslaught on Igangan people, it is evident that the Fulani herdsmen are on a predetermined mission to kill, maim and decimate the southwest.

This is one killing too many, I will not fold my arms seeing the blood of innocent people being shed like it is in Igangan.

Lamenting the failure of the Federal Government to rise to the security challenges, Adams said now that the North had declared war on the southwest, we will never silent or compromise on the homicide going on in the southwest. I want to charge all the governors in the southwest, as well as the traditional rulers to rise to this occasion.

The Yoruba generalissimo, however, warned criminal herders to stay away from the region, as the southwest can no longer accommodate killers. OPC and other local security operatives will continue to ensure that the region is safe for residents.

“Those killed in Igangan town have their families and friends, there is blood flowing in their veins, and in a moment their lives were cut short by killer herdsmen and bandits in their home”.

Adams admitted that information at his disposal indicates that bandits and killer herdsmen have invaded the southwest thus pushing the security outfits to the wall. He, however, urged all the governors to beef up the security of their respective states in order to provide adequate security for the people of the region.

From 20....all the pics they have been posting,we have not seen up to 6 bodies.Maybe the rest are hidden,sha.....to 50.
I just dont understand .
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by JohnSin97: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:

Be speaking grammar and be lawyering me about my own input when the chief war general of Yoruba nation is still napping.

Ma fejo pami jare.

You're complaining about someone doing nothing, yet you're doing nothing but criticizing.....do you have two heads from Gani or Igboho. It's easy to give hot takes online from the comfort of your house while people are looking for ways to contribute their own effort. Anyways, o dabo.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by emilfischer(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
God abeg
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by JohnSin97: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

May Thunder fire that your godforsaken tongue there. Last time you were making hear of people killed in Ebonyi by fulani herdsmen and now it's happened in your domain.

The thunder is looking for you and your kin
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Obamaofusa: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
you cant do anything but flee to benin republic you afonja green algae gulper

You and this your benin republic everytime sha.Dem take am curse you?
Or you just want to equate it to your warlords fleeing to Ivory Coast whenever they hear poah!!

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

You're complaining about someone doing nothing, yet you're doing nothing but criticizing.....do you have two heads from Gani or Igboho. It's easy to give hot takes online from the comfort of your house while people are looking for ways to contribute their own effort. Anyways, o dabo.

Abeg, lo joko.

Let him transfer his title as foremost war general of Yorubaland to me and then come back and ask me what am I doing with my position.

Afiyin joye awodi, ee le gb'adiye. Shiooorrr!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
When people die avoidable deaths, it's always extra painful, APC SW version, these bloodshed is on your wicked head, and I hope it haunts you
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by History555: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:

Sheybi we are still in 2000/01 abi?

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

He is waiting for the Fulanis to wipe out the Yorubas before he gets up.

A generalissimo that is afraid to die.

Sunday Igboho is doing his work for him.let him just go and sit down somewhere and stop disturbing the airwaves.

U think its easy
Try defending urself, then you will see army, police and dss at its finest

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
History555:

U think its easy
Try defending urself, then you will see army, police and dss at its finest

It's because it isn't easy, that's why we have an Aare Ona Kakanfo.

Or do you think it is another ordinary chieftaincy title that people buy with money?

You should go and learn history of past Aare Ona Kakanfos in Yorubaland so you know what it entails.

Look at chief Sunday Igboho. Can you see how fierce and fearless he is?

You think he isn't mortal too?

The man is ready to die for his people.

He's got young kids too, but he's at the forefront, defending Yoruba people and doing the work that lazy Aare is supposed to do.

Do you think that if the FG harms Igboho today, that Yorubas will not burn everything in their path?

You should ask what happened here when chief MKO Abiola died.

Let Gani Adams surrender that position to someone who knows the worth.

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by History555: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:

It's because it isn't easy, that's why we have an Aare Ona Kakanfo.

Or do you think it is another ordinary chieftaincy title that people buy with money?

You should go and learn history of past Aare Ona Kakanfos in Yorubaland so you know what it entails.

Look at chief Sunday Igboho. Can you see how fierce and fearless he is?

You think he isn't mortal too?

The man is ready to die for his people.

He's got young kids too, but he's at the forefront, defending Yoruba people and doing the work that lazy Aare is supposed to do.

Do you think that if the FG harms Igboho today, that Yorubas will not burn everything in their path?

You should ask what happened here when chief MKO Abiola died.

Let Gani Adams surrender that position to someone who knows the worth.

Are u sure Sunday ready to die? Sunday na big man just like gani adams. When big man thinks of all his cars, houses, bank accounts, vacations, women he will demolish. Omo he go change him mind. Have u seen any big man ready to die for his people in nigeria
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
History555:

Are u sure Sunday ready to die? Sunday na big man just like gani adams. When big man thinks of all his cars, houses, bank accounts, vacations, women he will demolish. Omo he go change him mind. Have u seen any big man ready to die for his people in nigeria

That is your issue not mine.

You can keep debating whether one man is ready to die for you.

I have made my point about the Aare, a man entrusted with the security of Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Ewurę! But you were against Igbos and Igbos.
I'd!it

Where in my post am I against IPOB chasing Fulanis out of the east you p!g

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by theTranslator: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Rubbish talk.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww

Exactly
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Dyke15(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Joromi1:
The original news said over 15 people were killed but this bojuboju news headline is saying over 50. Bastards!
E change anything?
Lyk say d 15 no be human being
Na una dey sabotage Yoruba race
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by weslay: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na wa
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by vasel15: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
CharleyBright:
I swear this country has gone to the dogs.
Nigerians are now endangered species now.
No one is sure of living to see tomorrow anymore in Nigeria.
If you survive hunger, stray bullets from Police gun is not ruled out. If u survive those, you might not survive Cultists, ritualists, kidnappers, ungun known men, Killer Fulani herdsmen and Bandits.
Armed robbers are now considered to be good guys compared to these killers.
God punish all those that voted for Buhari and cause all these wahala on Nigerians. May thier lives turn upside down like Nigeria is now.

its crazy man
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Elliotwaveforec: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnSin97:

You need to chill.
Gani Adams isn't one that fears death, but being reactionary won't solve anything, it's this same Gani Adams that spareheaded the capture of wakili and several bandit leaders in oyo. In war everyone has their own strategy, let Igboho do his own, while Gani does his. Only those unaware of the efforts of Gani will say he isn't trying, but even Igboho your hero knows his importance.

Gani is very important because of the ubiquity of OPC members. Igboho can't succeed without the OPC, he knows that. One man can't win a war.

Afonja, as Aare, tried it against Alimi, but was overwhelmed by multitude of Alimi's soldiers.
Re: Ibarapa Killings: War Imminent – Gani Adams by Elliotwaveforec: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
FrLukas:

Abeg, lo joko.

Let him transfer his title as foremost war general of Yorubaland to me and then come back and ask me what am I doing with my position.

Afiyin joye awodi, ee le gb'adiye. Shiooorrr!!!

You dey run your mouth too much; divide and rule. Are you Fulani?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG's Fendi(Photo shop) propaganda against Kanu failed woefully / Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters / Simon Ekpa Issue Threats Vows Retaliation Over Sabon Gari Kano Explosion -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.