Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State (5819 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
It still marvels me that I have not seen this on any news media or blogs including Nairaland that its members are everywhere.
Anyway, a truck filled with cows was burnt in the early hours of today and four Fulanis that were in the truck killed by unknown persons. I learnt some of the Fulanis got wounded and managed to escape. This happened at Oba, Anambra state.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/466223-cattle-laden-truck-attacked-driver-conductor-killed-in-anambra.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Old news!

Search Nairaland, you will find the topic
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Henrydonland(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Best news I have heard today grin

13 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by mrwonlasewonie: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hayyyyyyy

God oooo
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by BKayy: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
My friend will you shut up there.
Is it everything you see and hear you will talk?

10 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Old news!

Search Nairaland, you will find the topic
Oga you are talking of the one that happened in Awka which is the capital of Anambra state. The Awka incident was an accident in which some people died and some aggrieved persons set the truck with the cows inside on fire. The driver and his occupant of the truck escaped. This latest one happened today at a town called Oba in Anambra state. If you have anybody there call to confirm and stop calling it fake news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sad �
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by doggedfighter(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

Oga you are talking of the one that happened in Awka which is the capital of Anambra state. The Awka incident was an accident in which some people died and some aggrieved persons set the truck with the cows inside on fire. The driver and his occupant of the truck escaped. This latest one happened today at a town called Oba in Anambra state. If you have anybody there call to confirm and stop calling it fake news.

So your waterysperm could not provide pictures or video?

Zukwanu ike undecided

15 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Kingk47: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
This kind of news can cure ones weak erection and increase your libido. Kill those bastardos from Futa jalon. Show them no mercy. No Fulani man is innocent kill them all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Emvico34: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
May ur sperm remain watery for this fake news

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Amhappy(f): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
What's all this. Why shedding blood of humans like fowl. Kill kill kill all over Nigeria
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

So your waterysperm could not provide pictures or video?

Zukwanu ike undecided
I want you to make calls and confirm things yourself. I support that my account be suspended indefinitely if I am lying. I drove past there in the Afternoon but fear no gree me comot phone video them. Stern looking soldiers were everywhere and most of them were very very angry. I saw something that I haven't seen before in my life. You know what, a soldier crying beside a dead body like a small pikin. Mere looking at him shows that he is of the Fulani stock. Would you want me to take pictures in such situation. Most of them there are Hausa/Fulanis soldiers and won't hesitate to use me settle scores.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emvico34:
May ur sperm remain watery for this fake news
And if it is true, may your own become watery for life. May you never be able to impregnate your wife. May I be the father of your future kids.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Zionmdde: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:
It still marvels me that I have not seen this on any news media or blogs including Nairaland that its members are everywhere.
Anyway, a truck filled with cows was burnt in the early hours of today and four Fulanis that were in the truck killed by unknown persons. I learnt some of the Fulanis got wounded and managed to escape. This happened in Oba, Anambra state.
Ogbeni if u couldn't snap pictures u sharrap
So wat is d use of d news u brought here

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Elliotwaveforec: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

I want you to make calls and confirm things yourself. I support that my account be suspended indefinitely if I am lying. I drove past there in the Afternoon but fear no gree me comot phone video them. Stern looking soldiers were everywhere and most of them were very very angry. I saw something that I haven't seen before in my life. You know what, a soldier crying beside a dead body like a small pikin. Mere looking at him shows that he is of the Fulani stock. Would you want me to take pictures in such situation. Most of them there are Hausa/Fulanis soldiers and won't hesitate to use me settle scores.

What! Soldier crying because a civilian Fulani was killed.

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by KKTooMuchMoney: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lai on
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Emvico34: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

And if it is true, may your own become watery for life. May you never be able to impregnate your wife. May I be the father of your future kids.
may ur sperm be according to ur monikar. May u never impregnant any woman in ur entire life

1 Like

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

What! Soldier crying because a civilian Fulani was killed.
I am not saying for anybody to believe me. I saw it with my Korokoro eyes. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and there were soldiers everywhere. Is there nobody from Oba here to confirm this story.

2 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by TimFisher2: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

You guys should stop peddling rumors up and down...I noticed they have started creating thread about Igbos killing Terrorist Fulanis since the news of Ibarapa retaliation broke out

Please be calming down....we need facts not fake.....

Oduduwa please you guys should be vigilant and ever ready to protect and defend your land...because these sucking vampires and demons from futa jallon will definitely come to kill, maim and destroy what they know how to do best

If eventually they come...do not entertain fear ,,gird upon your armor and fight back!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emvico34:

may ur sperm be according to ur monikar. May u never impregnant any woman in ur entire life
You want me to curse you abi. Respect yourself oo. I am taking it easy on you because I don't know your tribe. But if I later find out that you are from Futa Jalon, nwanne sorry go be your case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by eliyke(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Guys it's true oooo,I dey oba nw,even my people don dey call me since morning mk I return bck 2 lag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
TimFisher2:

You guys should stop peddling rumors up and down...I noticed they have started creating thread about Igbos killing Terrorist Fulanis since the news of Ibarapa retaliation broke out

Please be calming down....we need facts not fake.....
I pray you see it in the news tomorrow. I won't post anything here again concerning this issue. But know this, I am saying nothing but the truth. Udo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Emvico34: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

You want me to curse you abi. Respect yourself oo. I am taking it easy on you because I don't know your tribe. But if I later find out that you are from Futa Jalon, nwanne sorry go be your case.
i have reverse the curse, go and sin no more. Be fruitfull and multiply. Change ur monikar to mr fruitful

4 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
eliyke:
Guys it's true oooo
May God bless you for coming to my rescue. They have been calling me names already. I need someone from Oba or even from Onitsha to equally confirm this. Onitsha to Oba is just ten minutes drive. I am sure I was not the only one that is on Nairaland that saw this today. I noticed that most people no longer wants to post this because of the precarious situation of the country. Anyway, I am out.

3 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Waterysperm: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emvico34:

i have reverse the curse, go and sin no more. Be fruitfull and multiply. Change ur monikar to mr fruitful
I am too big to post lies on Nairaland ok. I should not have posted this in the first place. But no qualms Bro. One love!!!

10 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Emvico34: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

I am too big to post lies on Nairaland ok. I should not have posted this in the first place. But no qualms Bro. One love!!!
God bless u bro. One love

5 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by ogbuefi677(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

Show the crying soldier the video of those ppl Fulani killed in Ebonyi/Benue border so he can cry more.
Ndi oshi

4 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by Elliotwaveforec: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:

I am not saying for anybody to believe me. I saw it with my Korokoro eyes. I couldn't take pics because I was driving and there were soldiers everywhere. Is there nobody from Oba here to confirm this story.

I'm not doubting you bruv, I believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by slimfit1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
The police in Igangan must find the rest of the killers or they will and must be made to face huge consequences.
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by starbuck(f): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
I was on my way to Ozubulu around 11 am this morning.. I encountered the 2 Millitary Hilux vans filled with female militaries coming from obosi, we did clear road for them to pass since they were in high speed till they stopped at oba old road and picked up a civilian before they continued their journey.. I was among the people driving behind them only for them to stop at oba new road and started shooting sporadically..

I don't want to know what happened, I just reversed immediately and drove into that filling station, the trucks and trailers stopped and parked at that their junction, had to alert other motorists to stop since there were shooting ongoing...

The shooting didn't stop and seeing other motorists returning back, I had to jejely carry my life back to onitsha.. If death want to kill me, make e come my house

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by AntiBMC(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Stop spreading useless propaganda. Just because pple are boiling over the carnage fulani meted out yesterday, you want to change the narrative and make the fulani look like the victim.

You lie. That trick is old.
Re: Four Fulanis Killed And Their Cows Burnt To Death In Anambra State by techWriter1: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
My pal will you shut up there Is it right you see and hear you will talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano VAT Contribution Is More Than All States In South East Combined / Is The First Lady Pregnant?(photos) / See A Nigerian Governor In Okija Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.