Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React (8757 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by FarahAideed: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2021
One 6 pack Stellar beer for that man cheesy...

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by FarahAideed: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Cilicmarin come and rescue a midget please cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by ChiefSosa(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Mayday! Mayday!! Ugly Midget down.......Dumbass midget that can't even give Lucky Charms. But, why is an American man with the name "Ayanfe"?

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by princechurchill(m): 1:06am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities they also have such kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a masters degree and saw how my classmates from the south were mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, telling me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria if I didn'tchange my accent!. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.

The same north that cherish bloodshed over human lives?
The same north with the highest number of school dropouts?
The same North with high level of illiteracy using mallami as example?
The same north that gave us a president whose English is being translated in English ?
The same North that hates igbos and love Boko Haram?

Man can u fauckkk outta here

11 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by vasel15: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting [b]your governor [/b]and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities they also have such kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a masters degree and saw how my classmates from the south were mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, telling me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria if I didn'tchange my accent!. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.

God Forbid

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by History555: 1:19am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

White man is nothing yet all ur northern leaders travel to their land for medical treatment, vacations, study, Transfer stolen loot, you claim to travel there for studies, everything u use is invented by white man yet they are nothing b4 ordinary shoe shiner. But shoe shiner can't produce polish, niddle, thread or brush.
Joke is on you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2021
NiklauseFred:
This left me in stitches.

You no get chill I swear! They should re-ban Twitter or ban the U.S. entirely I think grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:37am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:
. Ipob online miscreants have started again.It doesn't dispute the fact that your fellow unknown gunmen are currently being dealt with in the language they understand better..

Cow

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:38am On Jun 07, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Somebody that can fit inside a carton of indomie.

Gbas! gbos!!

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:40am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

See this one! North of all places. Cow dung place. Sh.it

5 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:42am On Jun 07, 2021
MalcoImX:
Wetin be Texas American?

Just like saying Kano, Lagos, Enugu or Akwai Ibom Nigerian.

With the grammatical blunder there, I don't think this is El-Rufai's handle.

It maybe the handiwork of Wendell Simlin (Reno Omokri). He's been caught many times to clone others and use bad English to denigrate the North and its personalities.

The same senseless north? Abi they are the ones sending us towards abyss

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kingcalls: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:
. Ipob online miscreants have started again.It doesn't dispute the fact that your fellow unknown gunmen are currently being dealt with in the language they understand better..

So u are this foolish naturally...so they actually have people that don't have a functional brain.... are u sure u are normal?? A tyrant calling a tech company that has rules a tyrant.. a man that decided to ban an app simply because they deleted his tweet for violating rules... just imagine someone instigating war and inciting other tribes to attack a particular tribe violently on NL and the moderators delete the post and the persons next tot is to ban NL indefinitely...is that not foolish and selfish?? And u guys are exhibiting the highest form of stupidity by supporting that foolish notion ... do u even know the meaning of what u are doing...do u know the implications of this act?? Do u even think at all?? U guys are even celebrating kanus tweet deletes, like its the first time his tweets will b deleted... I just don't understand how a human being that is not a re.tard or i.mbecile will reason like u guys and support this government

5 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Rissamenti:

You are 100% correct.

Even the OP's title screams 'inferiority complex'.

Some unknown character online ''disgraced'' El Rufai.

How did he ''disgrace'' him?

Would he say the same thing about an ordinary Nigerian who criticised an American official online?

Would he say the Nigerian ''disgraced'' the official?

Of course not.

Slave mentality.

Disgusting.

The real problem is those cow people from that region are dumb skulls! Ayam tired

3 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2021
princechurchill:

The same north that gave us a president whose English is being translated in English ?

The same north that is the poverty headquarters of Africa! grin

3 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2021
vasel15:

God Forbid

Don't mind the idiot. Even oyinbo dey try speak Nigeria language. See wacked mentality!
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kingcalls: 1:51am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

U have an extremely low IQ..... so because of he is a governor in my country, I should support his stupidity and wickedness... when Americans were insulting Trump , did they stop other countries from insulting him?? Chai, y did lugard put us with chad and Niger , people that certainly don't have and can never have a future...

6 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:51am On Jun 07, 2021
History555:

White man is nothing yet all ur northern leaders travel to their land for medical treatment, vacations, study, Transfer stolen loot, you claim to travel there for studies, everything u use is invented by white man yet they are nothing b4 ordinary shoe shiner. But shoe shiner can't produce polish, niddle, thread or brush.
Joke is on you

Even the idiot claim he went there for masters o! grin

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by sapientia(m): 1:53am On Jun 07, 2021
See idiots in this thread defending El Rufai

Even with long Epistles

Nigerian Army Bots in action

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 1:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

So u are this foolish naturally...so they actually have people that don't have a functional brain.... are u sure u are normal?? A tyrant calling a tech company that has rules a tyrant.. a man that decided to ban an app simply because they deleted his tweet for violating rules... just imagine someone instigating war and inciting other tribes to attack a particular tribe violently on NL and the moderators delete the post and the persons next tot is to ban NL indefinitely...is that not foolish and selfish?? And u guys are exhibiting the highest form of stupidity by supporting that foolish notion ... do u even know the meaning of what u are doing...do u know the implications of this act?? Do u even think at all?? U guys are even celebrating kanus tweet deletes, like its the first time his tweets will b deleted... I just don't understand how a human being that is not a re.tard or i.mbecile will reason like u guys and support this government

Foolish mo.ron you mean?
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by olisaEze(m): 1:56am On Jun 07, 2021
BTW how is El'rufai still tweeting, im too go download VPN ne? grin

Na ona ban the app, leave it for all dem IPOB na! grin

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by plaindealer: 1:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Dummy and ignorant America talking about freedom.

In your own country and the so-called land of democracy, they are passing draconian laws as we speak to take away people's freedom and voting rights, Twitter banned Trump even though they go around the world preaching freedom of speech, police slaughter black people like goats and walk away free as if their freedom means nothing.

You better STFU and stop preaching to the world about democracy when in fac there's nothing like it in America,
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by plaindealer: 1:58am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

Low self esteem and inferiority complex is so pervasive in Nigeria, they'll dance, dine and go to bed with the devil as long as the devil is against their enemy.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by bencr7: 2:04am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

ur governor kill u there, u also need that mushrooms to smoke d man is talking about,nw d government of buhari will be looking for assistance abroad to provide weapons and jet them

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Freestainworld(m): 2:31am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:
I have one word for you, you are a" FOOL"
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by trueking: 2:33am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

So you went to UK for masters and still you reason this way, you just wasted your money and time.

5 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by oracle009(m): 3:24am On Jun 07, 2021
trueking:

So you went to UK for masters and still you reason this way, you just wasted your money and time.

The guy probably was sponsored with STOLEN AND LOOTED Nigerian money. Backward Northeners!

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by hegelian: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

The real question should be why do northerners have inferiority complex and so shallow that their leader or na rulers think for them and whatever they do good or bad is OK by them and will be willing to defend it even with their blood.. If not how do one celebrate and praise your oppressor, the same people that put you in Haim while they enjoy ll the milk and honey... Southerners are wise enough to not asslick aNY useless leaders hence the denouncing of elrufao on Twitter for mocking Twitter ban on Twitter.. Does that even sound sane to you mr

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by gregyboy(m): 3:31am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

Is it inferiority compkex when we southerns call you guys A. B. O. K. I, ehnn?

So much from an aboki, who talks about inferiority complex and yet went to uk, a whitemen country to study for his masters

, we can wait to half this countey the north deserve a country with Niger rupublic

3 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by plaindealer: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2021
princechurchill:

Even though you ipob terrorists and bloodthirst and sadistic ipob unknown gunmen terrorists are slaughtering your own people and burning down your whole region as we speak..

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Banmeallday: 3:49am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

It is not only Americans that say your country stinks. Blacks like your Blackie self from Ghana, SA, Kenya, Sierra Leone, and all over tweet and gossip and say you are a Nigger Area.

And it is true.

It’s not inferiority complex, its the truth. Nigeria stinks. It is the Nigger Area put together and held by British interest, and needs to fall.

Whether you like it or not, the zoo is falling

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Banmeallday: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

Even though you ipob terrorists and bloodthirst and sadistic ipob unknown gunmen terrorists are slaughtering your own people and burning down your whole region as we speak..

88 folks killed in Kebbi. Niger State governor crying for help.

Looks like the north has 99 problems and IPOB ain’t one...

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Heavensent01(m): 3:53am On Jun 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
"Satchet human" got me grin hahaha.

Some Nigerians have bad mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Black African Gene / Kidnappers Float Association In Nsukka / Rev Father Mbaka Has Just Been Arrested...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.