Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,527 members, 7,847,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React (8755 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by plaindealer: 4:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Banmeallday:

88 folks killed in Kebbi. Niger State governor crying for help.

Looks like the north has 99 problems and IPOB ain’t one...

So, ipob terrorist and blood-thirsty gunmen and ipob alubosa thieves are slaughtering their own ibo people and burning down their own towns and villages because 88 people died in Kebbi?

It's like saying it's ok to rob the bank because other people robbed the bank too.

If they kill 100 people in Zamfara tomorrow, are you ipob terrorist going to slaughter your own ibo people too?

As they say, ipob mentality is a bankrupt and backward mentality.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by ArticleBeast: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities they also have such kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a masters degree and saw how my classmates from the south were mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, telling me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria if I didn'tchange my accent!. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.
You mean this same north where a 70 yr old man nearly knees on the ground to greet a 35yr old man because he has money. Or the north where the older population are bambiala and the kids almajiri. Please some of us live in the north. Dont abuse your stupidity privilege

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by nzeobi(m): 4:59am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:
. Ipob online miscreants have started again.It doesn't dispute the fact that your fellow unknown gunmen are currently being dealt with in the language they understand better..

Onion bandit focus on the issue at stake, IPOB doesn't know that you exist
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:
. Ipob online miscreants have started again.It doesn't dispute the fact that your fellow unknown gunmen are currently being dealt with in the language they understand better..

Only your comment is odd. I.dont know the kind brain God gave u people I swear.You should be in cage or a camel not human
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Prechy08(m): 5:43am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:
Why do southern Nigerians have inferiority complex? An american is insulting your governor and you are celebrating because of hatred, inferiority complex and lack of self worth. If America knew that the big tech threatens its corporate existence it would have since banned it. But they know they have institutional buffers against the antics of the big tech and they are using them to control other countries so they wont set an example that other nations may follow, which will burst their bubble.

I don't know why southern Nigerians worships and lickk the backside of the Yankees. Anyway if a people lack values and moralities they also have such kind of inferiority complex.

I was in UK for a masters degree and saw how my classmates from the south were mimicking the way oyibo speak and even mocked me who didn't, telling me that how would I prove that I had been in the Uk when I come back to Nigeria if I didn'tchange my accent!. Oh boy, how condescending! I just laughed at their inferiority complex, cheapness and lack of self worth.

It is these kinds of southern Nigerians attitudes that even make these oyibo to patronize and look down on us. Get some self worth, my compatriots from the south. Come to north, where even a shoe shiner knows a white man is just a human like him.

Pls mind the choice of word, who is "your governor" and the dude asked a simple question maybe you shd help answer, ' which app is he tweeting from'?

The whole world know you don't mess with a united Nigeria but this guys goofed man. You ban something but yet you are using same thing.

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by dalongjnr: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2021
I see no Americans but Nigerians living in America reacting.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Upjis: 6:05am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:

Am sorry for you
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by mamaafrik(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

can you just shut up.
Didinrin n din robo, you talked like you drank from the elrufai' s colostrum.
Aboki na aboki,if you like send him to Harvard or MIT

2 Likes

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kwili1: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2021
360degreess:
Neither will it dispute the fact that ur people are refugees in Benin republic Dgrin;
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by MalcoImX: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Kdon2:

The same senseless north? Abi they are the ones sending us towards abyss

To know an iPoB Biafran, just look at his posts - always senseless and abusive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Noblechykk(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

You must be very stupid. The joke you call a government banned Twitter and your governor used the same Twitter after the ban to tell America how best to govern her people. Don't you think you need a mental evaluation?

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by solidmyk(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2021
chronique:
Never knew humans now come in satchet... Just want to know if it's in pure water satchet or gino paste satchet that el-rufai came in.
grin grin
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by omonnakoda: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

Mr Arrewa there is nothing like southern

There is Yoruba Igbo Urhobo Ijaw and so on

There is nothing like Northern Nigeria

Ask the Tiv

There is Yoruba Igala Tiv Berom Jukun Fulani Hausa etc

Be proud of what you are

You already have the bigoted idea of southern Nigeria in your head and so you attribute any action you disapprove of as "southern"

There are colonized minds everywhere

It is a form of colonialism to insist on short trousers, growing your beard a particular way and scarring your foreheads

That is an individual choice nothing to do with being southern or northern

There is no cultural affinity between the Tivs and Fulani or the Jukun and Fulani

Tell us the last time those you insist on calling souherners went around beheading each other or killing each others chidren

The Tivs, Igala, Jukun, Berom , Idoma Egbira have woken up

You say "southerners" have inferiority complex. TELL US WHY FULANI INDULGE IN NOSE PRESSING

Tell us why Fulani insist on sending their children to Sudan and Egypt to become more "ARABIZED"

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by omonnakoda: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Does it have greater force because an American said it? Who the hell is he?

Monkey e no fine but him mama like am

He is our ElRufai and it is only us that can abuse him. We will not outsource that
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by billante(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

You accuse others of having inferiority complex but at the same time have inferiority complex where buhari is.

Buhari is a servant to you not the other way....when he is not doing his job well you have the right to protest and show displeasure..... When it's the other way round progress and development suffers

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Christensen02: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

NIGGER shut the Füćk up.

1 Like

Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Christensen02: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Noblechykk:

You must be very stupid. The joke you call a government banned Twitter and your governor used the same Twitter after the ban to tell America how best to govern her people. Don't you think you need a mental evaluation?

Don't mind that silly monkey
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

Governor of himself and you. A man celebrating a tyrannic act of the President is not worth being called or seen as a Governor.

It is attitudes like that of El Rufai and Buhari's double that makes the foreign nations look down on us.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

I wonder why Northerners worship, defend and celebrate tyrannic behaviors of people from the North. Is it because of the lies they promised you guys?
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kirkman: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
chronique:
Never knew humans now come in satchet... Just want to know if it's in pure water satchet or gino paste satchet that el-rufai came in.
My brother pure water sachet and gino sachet are still tall sef. More of like bournvita and milo sachet. grin
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by XBLadez: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good for the midget and his brainwashed BMC maggots. The washing hasn't started yet. Just wait until the real American trolls see that tweet.

How do you condemn Twitter and still use the same Twitter to condemn Twitter? Lol!
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by MalcoImX: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kdon2:

The same senseless north? Abi they are the ones sending us towards abyss
Ama tired following you talk negatives. The Igbo are hard-working, help me say one good thing about the Hausa-Fulani.
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by BJanta: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
jtjohn:
El Rufai should learned to keep mute, must he talk.chochocho

The truth is that El Rufai is too short and his head too small for his body to contain any wisdom!!!!!!
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by Kdon2: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
MalcoImX:

To know an iPoB Biafran, just look at his posts - always senseless and abusive.

Kpele!
Re: American Disgraces El Rufai On Twitter And Nigerians React by 2rez: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Whoever wrote that garbage must have smoked mushroom beforehand line got me rofl. grin. See see finish. E choke grin. El Rufai, u see your life on the outside? tongue. Very good for him. Shebi them like dey carry dey do grin. Very very anyhow & irresponsible sub human. Midget got served wella. E remain Garbage the clown & the father of all very very anyhow sub humans;Bubu cheesy grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Alleged Multi-billion Properties Of Goodluck Jonathan And Patience / BIAFRA: South-south Group Kicks Against Secession - Dailytimes / S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.