Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory (43903 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by modsfucker: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Very commendable job there. When it comes to being industrious, I give it to the Igbos, and when it come to lipsrsealed I also give it to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by humilitypays(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
U won't see hard working people like this shouting Biafra everywhere, as for the lazy ones and thugs, hmm
I own a mini production plant and I want Biafra for security of lives and properties and for sanity and unity of purpose as a nation.

I dont want to be away and hear what happened to Ibarapa people happen to my people because a useless President is shielding his bloody tribesmen to massacre other tribes for reasons best known to their bloody selves alone.

So try and understand that not only average or poor Igbos want Biafra, the rich, influential and the highly placed industrialists all want peaceful division of Nigeria for peace to reign because Hausa-Fulanis hate peace and fairness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Princedapace(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
U won't see hard working people like this shouting Biafra everywhere, as for the lazy ones and thugs, hmm

Oga, blacks should understand that asking to have your own nation is not a crime. Self determination is not a crime. When Britain ruled us, we fought to get independence. If nations who were joined together by Britain to form Nigeria now want to have their own country, just the we asked Britain to leave us, it is not a crime. Blacks should have sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Sunmolar(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2021
As a patronizer,I wish the quality of the product march the value of my money.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by victorazy(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Bros we dey shoutam
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Wakanakarue: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2021
modsfucker:
Very commendable job there. When it comes to being industrious, I give it to the Igbos, and when it come to lipsrsealed I also give it to them.

All na industry business, grin
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by saajus: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2021
Nobody can deny the ingenuity of these guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by ud4u: 7:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by JeffreyJunior: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2021
These look like the shoes they sell at Walmart stores and you will not see Made in Nigeria on them. shocked

Oyibos are criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by fyneboi79(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2021
thanks for the good updates as always. I am also setting up company in Awka all the way from Abj. People like nwamaikpe will keep on fooling himself in his unwarranted critical rubbish post of fake igbo decendant .God bless the Igbo race.

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by rummmy: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2021
We will cut off shoe supply to Kano....
BMC will never comment here.......

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by BRATISLAVA: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:

He's from Edo state, by the way.

The younger generation need to read more.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Umueme: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
while FG support is needed, the most important question now is what is the fat toad in Abia state government house doing?

Has he supported them enough or he's just busy swallowing money and sharing to his cronies?

Ignorance....... this project was sorely his idea. He started and finished it. The first engineers to start work here were sent to Brazil and China for training
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Ayanko(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2021
I love this. God bless this people.
How I wish the government can give the necessary support Nigeria will have been like China.
The government is blinded with Fulani sentiment.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by theTranslator: 7:32am On Jun 07, 2021
If they are quality
I have no problem patronising them

But unfortunately aba is infamous for substandard products
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Chirowman(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Good one
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by henryobinna(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Umueme:

Ignorance....... this project was sorely his idea. He started and finished it. The first engineers to start work here were sent to Brazil and China for training
I only asked a question oga. If you're a supporter of his fine. But know that Abia state is messed up. I watched a video of him mentioning dominos and one other fastfood as am achievement in Aba and I was embarrassed.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by sameks08(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
. And only fool like you comments even when his comment is not needed

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Classicalman(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Any ANIOMA person supporting Ibos will fail for life. We're not them, we can never be them. Ibos are dangerous, wicked and back stabbers. If you're eating with an Ibo Man pls use a long spoon. Ibo Man can never be trusted kiss
Shut up eediot. I'm sure you're not even from Anioma. Northerner posing as Southerner. Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by modsfucker: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Wakanakarue:

All na industry business, grin

cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457414:
Below is the steel industry in Aba that fabricated all the metals used in Anambra Airport project oject

Aba is something else
shocked shocked
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by gaftsoil(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2021
They know we are better than China, that's why they don't want to give us Biafra
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2021
This is a good one,kudos to them Aba people.

Shoe factory is better than a hotel.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
All they needed is the FG support

Don't need Fulani government support.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Donspicey: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2021
whodeyhere:
This is very commendable, I love this.. Can they also make sneakers, loafers.... Those are my kind of shoes and I am sure to patronize them. I am definitely buying the ballerina, they look very good.

Ok let me shock you........

Most of the shoes you wear are made in Aba...

They manufacture it, export it to Cotonou, Togo, and other Neighboring Countries... Our business men who don't base in South south and south east import them as foreign new and tokumbo shoes.....

That is to say that Nigerians doesn't value what they have......

Even most of the electrical gadgets we use are manufactured by Nigerians especially igbo guys...... If u re in the system you will understand better.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Donspicey: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:
If they are quality
I have no problem patronising them

But unfortunately aba is infamous for substandard products

Your quality money will get you quality products from ABA.......
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Eazi1(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2021
quentin06:

Don't need Fulani government support.
With the help of the state gov. it would be easy connecting 'em to the FG. and they would get a better and nation recognition, and, at least, the fulani gov. are still 'n the seat
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by theTranslator: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Your quality money will get you quality products from ABA.......

Naso
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by hslbroker2(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457147:
Aba made
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by theTranslator: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Ok let me shock you........

Most of the shoes you wear are made in Aba...

They manufacture it, export it to Cotonou, Togo, and other Neighboring Countries... Our business men who don't base in South south and south east import them as foreign new and tokumbo shoes.....

That is to say that Nigerians doesn't value what they have......

Even most of the electrical gadgets we use are manufactured by Nigerians especially igbo guys...... If u re in the system you will understand better.....
You guys should stop lying
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by iberrylee(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
All they needed is the FG support

Oloriburuku I thought you people said you don't need anybodys support that its only SW that needs govt and foreign investors sad

I've come to realize you people are always sad and feel insecure whenever others achieve what you people only dream of grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.