Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory (43904 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Donspicey: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:

You guys should stop lying

Am serious bro........

Our system is so fucckkedd up that's why it's like that......

Alaba international market can testify......
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by horsepower102: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
I'm more than impressed. How come nobody talks about this at all.

If you follow nairaland propaganda, you will think nothing is happening in Aba.

Those of us who grew up in Aba and Know Aba very well knows that Aba is one of the most industrialized city in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Perfectbeing(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Who needs Italian made shoes when our Eastern brothers have perfected the art of shoe making. Buy Nigeria, grow Nigeria (or UAR).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Na 5 percent ppl naa.
Even uninterrupted electricity supply championed by a private company owned by Prof Barth Nnaji is being frustrated by Nigeria.
How could you tro more light into the above
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Eazi1(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2021
iberrylee:

Oloriburuku I thought you people said you don't need anybodys support that its only SW that needs govt and foreign investors sad

I've come to realize you people are always sad and feel insecure whenever others achieve what you people only dream of grin
I'm not oloriburuku in the first place, 'nd im from SW. Peherps, not all of 'em would say they don't need FG support
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by NiklauseFred(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2021
Bvlgari:
Nice one...quite impressive

Between why this lady just set one kind for my eye hahaha

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Segzy19: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Ergonomics is very important for these shoe factory workers.

Nice one.

Honestly, we can do and develop without this shithole called Nigeria
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by NgwalandAba(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Great One from My people, without us many niggas in Nigeria will Walk barefoot.

Kiss it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by ogbuefi677(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
How could you tro more light into the above
There's a law drafted by Nigeria probably at the behest of the criminal DISCOS that practically makes it impossible for the private sector to participate in commercial electricity distribution.
Barth Nnaji didn't know b4 he started his private electricity venture only to be confronted with it immediately he finished and wanted to start commercial distribution.
A nairalandaner Ezenwajosh was also a victim and can throw more light on it.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by tonyashburton: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Your ethnic chauvinism is on display here.He is there to promote NIGERIAN MADE footwear regardless of whether it's Aba made or not.Aba is not the only place footwear are manufactured in Nigeria but it's his decision to go to ENASCO.
Sometimes when people say Mr. A did not help people in his community, maybe it's because he found them to have an irritating sense of entitlement or their expectations are just too unrealistic.Even the Holy Bible said Paul first planted,then Apollo watered before God blessed their efforts not the other way around.
Ibusa youths should learn from Nnewi youths who are not waiting for one billionaire industrialist to 'bless' them before they can feed themselves.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd love to know under what capacity he undertook this visit.

Charity they say begins at home but hypocrisy is a sin.
Isn't it ironical that someone who could not help a single Ibusa person is begging other people to help the Enyimba shoe industry.

A Kaduna born man who is what he is today because of Alex Ekwueme's faith in him yet attributes his success in life to the Fulanis, and one who subtly justified the Oba of Lagos's infamous Igbo-Lagoon speech is not one person NwaAmaikpe holds in high esteem in matters concerning the progress and welfare of Alaigbo.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Olaolex: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Please help a brother.
I am an 0-level holder. I did my ssce in year 2017. But i didn't have the required credits. Since then everything seems hard. The reason i am writing this here is to seek a job opportunity from anyone who can offer one. I need to re-write the exam just to have my 0-level completed. I live in Ilorin. Please save a life.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by FreeIgbos: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Aba Enyimba City!!!
Idiots keep asking how Igbos will survive in post Nigeria, and I keep wondering how foolish they can be. Igbos have all it takes to build a very prosperous nation! We have same similarities with Chinese and SE Asians, and can leverage our skills and enterprise to become truly great!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Allwell96: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2021
At least some news to cheer us up. Thumbs up to those hard working Aba boys. Be making us proud.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by EmekaA125(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
U won't see hard working people like this shouting Biafra everywhere, as for the lazy ones and thugs, hmm
No IPOB from the 5 Igbo States is lazy and unproductive.

Most if not all can feed ur entire generation for the next decade.

Ezi bida.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Seventywin: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't it ironical that someone who could not help a single Ibusa person is begging other people to help the Enyimba shoe industry.

A Kaduna born man who is what he is today because of Alex Ekwueme's faith in him yet attributes his success in life to the Fulanis, and one who subtly justified the Oba of Lagos's infamous Igbo-Lagoon speech is not one person NwaAmaikpe holds in high esteem in matters concerning the progress and welfare of Alaigbo.

Guy your insight to much
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by EmekaA125(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
Sunmolar:
As a patronizer,I wish the quality of the product march the value of my money.
Sure

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Umueme: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
I only asked a question oga. If you're a supporter of his fine. But know that Abia state is messed up. I watched a video of him mentioning dominos and one other fastfood as am achievement in Aba and I was embarrassed.

Sorry for the outburst. If you frequent Aba, you would know he's trying very well. Faulks rd, aba owerri rd, osusu rd, eziukwu rd, Ngwa rd and many more have been repaired. He just has very poor PR and media coverage

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by FreeIgbos: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2021
post=102457306:
Enyiba city only ignorant minds will play down this great state

Even looking at the city's skyline shows how much resemblance it has with downtown SE Asian cities. The productivity in Aba is second to none in Nigeria. Virtually every section of the city has some sort of SME's production going on, and the good thing is that they stay in clusters.

All the around Azikiwe, Kent, Asa and Shopping centre is where you get the best tailors in West Africa. You can easily get any form of clothing mass produced for you and the quality will depend on your price. From shirts, suits, lab coats, overalls, pyjamas, boxers, socks, bedspreads, duvets, singlets etc, can be gotten here at very cheap costs! You move over to bakassi area of Ariaria and you will see large cluster where shoes, bags, belts and all manner of goods that are produced with leather. You will also see lots of bales being shipped to different cities and countries in West Africa.

Smart people from all across Nigeria often travel to Aba negotiate with some of these producers and have them waybilling the goods to their locations at very low prices and they sell to make profits. Most shoes, boxers Nigerians buy from roadside are all from Aba. I knew one guy that used to buy boxers in Aba and travel to Bayelsa to sell at huge profits.

If Nigeria is working, Aba would be encouraged with good policies and power supply, and the city will save Nigeria billions of naira. Kano can even supply leather to Aba and Katsina supply raw cotton and it will be a win-win for all. But nepotism destroyed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Josywhyte: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2021
I hope those shoes are original cos anything wey dey come from Aba dey always be fake o. Am not saying,am just saying
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Umueme: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2021
horsepower102:

If you follow nairaland propaganda, you will think nothing is happening in Aba.

Those of us who grew up in Aba and Know Aba very well knows that Aba is one of the most industrialized city in Nigeria.

Gbam!!! The reason I refused to move from Aba under the Orjis

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by somehow: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2021
I am glad that they decided to come out straight with their identity.

This is very commendable.

Enough of impersonation.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Collyno82(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Esseite:
Until I can put in leather and liquid rubber and it gives me a complete shoe... I dont think its automated..
a fool is considered wise until he speaks
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by kelly72: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2021
victorazy:

Bros we dey shoutam

Yes, everyone wants that to happen. But it sure will get better if they keep doing it. I remember the Taiwan products of those days.
Many friends see my wearing local sandals and shirts and I see the emptiness in their heads when they look at me casually.
I can afford a few TM Lewin, Varsace and Gucci shirts and some expensive shoes to go with that. But I prefer to buy more of local stuff
so the money can stay here and empower those producing them to work harder and improve quality as well as help the economy.

I know the challenges, an uninterested government which rather works hard to kill everything for you. But you must keep on depending
on yourself. Adversity bears good fruits for those who persist.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by kelly72: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Sunmolar:
As a patronizer,I wish the quality of the product march the value of my money.

Yes, everyone wants that to happen. But it sure will get better if they keep doing it. I remember the Taiwan products of those days.
Many friends see my wearing local sandals and shirts and I see the emptiness in their heads when they look at me casually.
I can afford a few TM Lewin, Varsace and Gucci shirts and some expensive shoes to go with that. But I prefer to buy more of local stuff
so the money can stay here and empower those producing them to work harder and improve quality as well as help the economy.

I know the challenges, an uninterested government which rather works hard to kill everything for you. But you must keep on depending

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by obidaddy: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2021
This is the first time ever i read something responsible from you sir.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by Okwyjesus(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Duru9:
Only if these guys for Aba will have the much needed support

How can they. They are lgbos.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Aba 2 D World...

Carry Go Gov. OVI
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2021
kelly72:

I like the last point you made (You must keep on depending on yourself) that's why they wan Biafra so that they can be focused.

The people of South East are determined people who only know how to succeed in life. Paring them with unserious people with awkward ideology is disheartening.
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by henryobinna(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Umueme:

Sorry for the outburst. If you frequent Aba, you would know he's trying very well. Faulks rd, aba owerri rd, osusu rd, eziukwu rd, Ngwa rd and many more have been repaired. He just has very poor PR and media coverage
maybe you're right. I was in Aba two months ago, in fact entered Aba 3 times in one week and can confirm the Aba owerri road around Aba poly is okay, while there are some bad roads too sha.

That's all am aware of

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by blackmaine: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
U won't see hard working people like this shouting Biafra everywhere, as for the lazy ones and thugs, hmm
Nigeria as a country has even limited your potential as a human being let's be realistic bro
Re: Pat Utomi Inspects Aba Automated Shoe Factory by bencr7: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Any ANIOMA person supporting Ibos will fail for life. We're not them, we can never be them. Ibos are dangerous, wicked and back stabbers. If you're eating with an Ibo Man pls use a long spoon. Ibo Man can never be trusted kiss
speak for urself just say na u go be a failure for life, ur thinking and wat u wrote hv no sense in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.