Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration (18327 Views)

Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch / Proof Of Funds! Proof Of Funds!!...travel Made Easy / How Can I Sell On Amazon From Nigeria: Issues With Setting Up Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Kidman03(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Nairaland family please advise / help me.
Out of the blues, I received an ITA from a Canadian province that requires proof of funds of at least 5million Naira untouched for the past 3months.
Unfortunately, I couldn't save the money since after COVID and my business had to wind down so been living off my savings and wasn't expecting an ITA since last year that I sent in an application.
I have no choice but to seek alternatives to this as I'm getting older (39) and may not have this opportunity again.
Is there anyone who can assist with a solution to this abeg?
Deadline is June 30 for submitting all my docs, I'm running out of time to japa o.
Please help.. sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Even relatives run away with money in bank accounts talkless of strangers

You can go to your local church and seek help if you have been paying tithes

3 Likes

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Tinny23(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2021
contact Saheed, he helps with travel funds also they will present you investment letter of that amount... or call 08038830202. he can help out.

note: they charge fees on it and you wont be able to withdraw the money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Kidman03(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Thank you a lot for this, God bless you.

Tinny23:
contact black stone capital, they help with travel funds also they will present you investment letter of that amount... or call 08038830202. he can help out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Kidman03(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Read and understand before you respond nah.
I am not asking for strangers to put money in my account, I explored an option with a couple of businesses who charge 6% on the total amount each month. That comes up to approximately 1million naira which is quite high for me.
I heard you can "work" on bank statements and backdate it to reflect the required amount for a fee.
I am not asking for a go-fund me or giveaway. angry angry angry angry angry

everydayperson:
Even relatives run away with money in bank accounts talkless of strangers

You can go to your local church and seek help if you have been paying tithes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
Kidman03:
I am not asking for strangers to put money in my account, I explored an option with a couple of businesses who charge 6% on the total amount each month. That comes up to approximately 1million naira which is quite high for me.
I heard you can "work" on bank statements and backdate it to reflect the required amount for a fee.

You cannot work bank statements because they confirm - the Bank will send directly to the embassy

8 Likes

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by AirBay: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2021
Kidman03:

5-10 YEARS MISREPRESENTATION BAN LOADING........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Kidman03(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks for this info, I want to do it the legit way abeg.
Always had misgivings about misrepresentation, I rather leave the application entirely.

everydayperson:

You cannot work bank statements because they confirm - the Bank will send directly to the embassy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Tinny23(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
YOU ARE WELCOME
Kidman03:
Thank you a lot for this, God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kidman03:
Thanks for this info, I want to do it the legit way abeg.
Always had misgivings about misrepresentation, I rather leave the application entirely.

what some people do is that if you are a salary earner - is that you make an arrangement with a Microfinance bank for a loan, however after you have worked out the interest payments, they will disburse in installments perhaps monthly. so what will happen is that as they pay you monthly (like a Salary) you make Interest payments back in cash to their bank account. that way you can maintain an account that receives the money you need and you are paying back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by mrsage(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by uche05: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2021
H

Kidman03:
Nairaland family please advise / help me.
Out of the blues, I received an ITA from a Canadian province that requires proof of funds of at least 5million Naira untouched for the past 3months.
Unfortunately, I couldn't save the money since after COVID and my business had to wind down so been living off my savings and wasn't expecting an ITA since last year that I sent in an application.
I have no choice but to seek alternatives to this as I'm getting older (39) and may not have this opportunity again.
Is there anyone who can assist with a solution to this abeg?
Deadline is June 30 for submitting all my docs, I'm running out of time to japa o.
Please help.. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Tinny23(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Do you need to build up your statement of account for your proof of fund.. kindly contact saheed on 08038830202.. very fast with low rate. disbursement will be done with 48hrs when all conditions is satisfied.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by cekwobi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know a banker that do proof of funds. He has done it successfully for several people. But mainly for UK purpose think it's 5%. This is his number-08032441778

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Marynyra: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
For microfinance Bank that are readily giving out loans
At a reasonable interest below 5%
Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by tiemod: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
If you want a cheaper and more affordable rate as from 3.5% Travel Moni is your go-to for Proof Of Funds…
**Less Documentation
** Fast turn-around time
** Affordable Interest rate
https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/02/22/how-to-get-proof-of-funds-for-immigration-in-nigeria/

Contact Glory: 08108666192

1 Like

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by QuickFunding: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Earthstorms:

What is the rate?
our rate is 4.5%
Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Tinny23(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Do you need to build up your statement of account for your proof of fund.. kindly contact saheed on 08038830202.. very fast with low rate. disbursement will be done with 48hrs when all conditions is satisfied.
Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Tinny23(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
DO YOU STILL NEED PROOF OF FUND FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION. KINDLY CHECK BELOW
Tinny23:
contact black stone capital, they help with travel funds also they will present you investment letter of that amount... or call 08038830202. he can help out.

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Tinny23(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
DO YOU STILL NEED PROOF OF FUND FOR YOUR IMMIGRATION. KINDLY CHECK BELOW

Tinny23:

1 Like

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Neni90: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
POF

1 Like

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Neni90: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
pof

1 Like

Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Lesoliel94: 8:36pm On May 21, 2022
Study laons at POF all at 3.5%

WhatsApp 09063213961

Study in the UK (FREE ADMISSION PROCESSING)

Study in CANADA
Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Neni90: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
rate
Re: HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration by Ushinke: 1:35am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Neni90 post=112265436][/quote] contact please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Betting On OTHER SPORT. / 16 Companies Exit Onne Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.